Krusties #23 Now We all Like a Tom Tit but you know us Krusties we do have Wit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening all, hope everyone is well😊
Aww, my poor nottie isn't well. Big hugs to you, keep warm and rest up my lovely😘 Hope you're better soon xxx

I've had a busy bloody day. Made a Christmas cake...it smells rank if I'm honest🤣 Don't know what the duck went wrong there but I could always keep it...if ever we got a burglar and I needed something really heavy to lob at his head😬🤣
I've done a ton of ironing and now I'm trying to decide how to do tonight's meal...without an important ingredient🤔 I need to think about this, it might take some time😁

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Evening all, hope everyone is well😊
Aww, my poor nottie isn't well. Big hugs to you, keep warm and rest up my lovely😘 Hope you're better soon xxx

I've had a busy bloody day. Made a Christmas cake...it smells rank if I'm honest🤣 Don't know what the duck went wrong there but I could always keep it...if ever we got a burglar and I needed something really heavy to lob at his head😬🤣
I've done a ton of ironing and now I'm trying to decide how to do tonight's meal...without an important ingredient🤔 I need to think about this, it might take some time😁
Awww bless you Ems,wTF are you going to cook then.

Harri made her cake the other day looked fab,I don’t like Christmas cake though.So bleeping cold.🙁

• Heart
Awww bless you Ems,wTF are you going to cook then.

Harri made her cake the other day looked fab,I don’t like Christmas cake though.So bleeping cold.🙁
I'm cooking hunters chicken, I've got the chicken, the bacon to wrap it in...but I've not got the effing bbq sauce🤦🏻‍♀️ Now I've got most of the ingredients to make my own except for mustard powder and dark brown sugar...I used all the bleeping sugar in that bastard cake🤣
I do miss Harri, I bet her cake is lovely😊
I quite like it, when M&S make it😁

Very cold here too, I actually enjoyed the warmth coming from my iron today 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
duck me I didn’t know that Stephen Bear comes from Walthamsto,FF.S,it’s part of my Borough.The bastard has been found guilty..Good.

Reactions: 5
Evening my friends, hope you are all good and keeping warm 👽🤗❤😘 oh Notty, you poor love. It wouldn't have made a difference having the flu jab, if it's a cold gone on your chest, different virus strain. Hope you feel better soon & the tablets work quickly ❤❤😘 xxx

Matthew, you shut it, you might have laughed but you won't now, now which twit on here was it said I needed to get a Dacia something or other months ago as it'd suit me, oh yes, I think it was Ronald McDonald 🤣🤣🤣 how the hell he knows what would suit is beyond me as they don't even know me, hey ho! 🤣🤣

It's minus 4 here tonight, I'm going to bed in my coat later. Lots of love Krusties ❤❤😘

duck me I didn’t know that Stephen Bear comes from Walthamsto,FF.S,it’s part of my Borough.The bastard has been found guilty..Good.
Did you see what the clever knobhead turned up to court in Dolly? He looked like a 1970's pimp!! 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I need to complain - I trapped my finger in the drawer and one side of my nail keeps breaking off and it‘a broken down so low and it’s soooooo painfuuuuuul! I want to put my arm in a sling but think that might be too extra. Ouchey.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Evening my friends, hope you are all good and keeping warm 👽🤗❤😘 oh Notty, you poor love. It wouldn't have made a difference having the flu jab, if it's a cold gone on your chest, different virus strain. Hope you feel better soon & the tablets work quickly ❤❤😘 xxx

Matthew, you shut it, you might have laughed but you won't now, now which twit on here was it said I needed to get a Dacia something or other months ago as it'd suit me, oh yes, I think it was Ronald McDonald 🤣🤣🤣 how the hell he knows what would suit is beyond me as they don't even know me, hey ho! 🤣🤣

It's minus 4 here tonight, I'm going to bed in my coat later. Lots of love Krusties ❤❤😘

Did you see what the clever knobhead turned up to court in Dolly? He looked like a 1970's pimp!! 🤢
Awwww Facey I know it’s freezing.I’ve got jamies on a fleece top fleece bottoms over jamies,socks.

what a prat he looked like yes,vile bastard isn’t he.

• Haha
Awwww Facey I know it’s freezing.I’ve got jamies on a fleece top fleece bottoms over jamies,socks.

what a prat he looked like yes,vile bastard isn’t he.
Vile isn't the word Dolly, just who does he think he is? head 🤭🤣😘

I need to complain - I trapped my finger in the drawer and one side of my nail keeps breaking off and it‘a broken down so low and it’s soooooo painfuuuuuul! I want to put my arm in a sling but think that might be too extra. Ouchey.
I've never done that. Sounds painful, bless you. Post a thread in the 'Advice' section, maybe someone will be able to help. 👍👍

• Heart
Salut mes amies! Yikes its cold here and we've had more snow overnight. OH had to crowbar the dogs off the sofa to go for a wee, however
today I'm going to venture outside to do the lights on the veranda then Eternal 9 year old will be happy won't he?
Catch up later on - maybe I'll show you my christmas decs :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
God it’s freezing again here.can’t keep warm.🙁

Whisper has been out quite awhile hope she is ok.🙁Oh bum.

She is in.(relief)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Hi everyone,

If I’m not on here Christmas Day sending you all my love and best wishes. Dolly bless her has been so good letting me know what’s going on.

my cat Chico has been kneading for England although at times he looks possessed and I think he just likes rubbing his bum on the blankets!

Saw some cute pictures which I though you might like.

Mrs Ems I made my Christmas cake late so it will be eaten after Christmas. We prefer no icing or marzipan I just give it a good feed with brandy.

Notty hope you feel better soon.

Look after yourselves and each other

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hi everyone,

If I’m not on here Christmas Day sending you all my love and best wishes. Dolly bless her has been so good letting me know what’s going on.

my cat Chico has been kneading for England although at times he looks possessed and I think he just likes rubbing his bum on the blankets!

Saw some cute pictures which I though you might like.

Mrs Ems I made my Christmas cake late so it will be eaten after Christmas. We prefer no icing or marzipan I just give it a good feed with brandy.

Notty hope you feel better soon.

Look after yourselves and each other
Awww lovely to see you here Harri❤What’s for din dins?

• Heart
Well,just quick off topic,I haven’t been able to go out legs to weak,tried me wellies on too heavy,anyway the shop are bringing me what I want,so nice of them and kind…

right back to topic..
she is a prat Skankymoo.sorry to insult cow.🥴

Well,just quick off topic,I haven’t been able to go out legs to weak,tried me wellies on too heavy,anyway the shop are bringing me what I want,so nice of them and kind…

right back to topic..
she is a prat Skankymoo.sorry to insult cow.🥴
Oh think this post was moved from Skanky thread.🥴never mind.🧐

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.