Krusties #23 Now We all Like a Tom Tit but you know us Krusties we do have Wit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ems how you feeling sweetie?Thinking of you.❤

Now will someone remove these bleeping ginger snaps away from me.🥴
Morning dolly😘
STAND BACK FROM THE GINGER SNAPS!
only joking, go on girl...get them down you😁
Hope you're well lovely

I'm ok today, I've just sent MrEms to the doctors with some more errrr....samples of mine🤭 I said I've always put him up on a stool🤔😂

Anyway, I'm getting that little christmassy feeling now. Got the kids calendars ready for tomorrow and I've got my own too...mines not chocolate though. It's bloody wrinkle creams and tit like that🥴 I want a choccy one now!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning dolly😘
STAND BACK FROM THE GINGER SNAPS!
only joking, go on girl...get them down you😁
Hope you're well lovely

I'm ok today, I've just sent MrEms to the doctors with some more errrr....samples of mine🤭 I said I've always put him up on a stool🤔😂

Anyway, I'm getting that little christmassy feeling now. Got the kids calendars ready for tomorrow and I've got my own too...mines not chocolate though. It's bloody wrinkle creams and tit like that🥴 I want a choccy one now!
Awwww bless you Ems,I’ve scoffed em now.👀

Oh yes I see what you mean about ‘stool’ ❤ Oh no get yourself a choccy one.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I hope you are all right folks?❤❤
I am feeling better and am hoping to go home in a couple of days😊 started to enjoy reading on my phone and Tattle so that’s a good sign! I haven’t been following anything, not this threads! Are you still sad Dolly? Where is Harri is she ill💕 ? 265 is back😊but is he not well? Mrs Ems having surgery 💕? Notty Facey and all the rest lovely people on here-hope you have a lovley day💕☀🦋
Gullri,Her mum isn’t too well,so she has been looking after her.

• Heart
Hello friends, I ve been in hospital since November 15. My appendix burst and filled my belly with puss infection. The meds I have got to stop my MS from hurting my body makes it hard for me to heal.

So my bowels stopped moving and damn it hurt.
“Gullri you have to eat to get your bowels moving” staff say
But when I do it hurts like hell and I look 9 months pregnant 😩

They sent me home but I had to get back in hospital after two days. Typical 😤

But today I feel a bit better and am not in pain.

Take care all and listen to your body
❤☀❤

“Let your body learn”
Sorry to hear what happened..make sure you do what the docs tell you and get better soon xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
By crikey I went into town this morning and it was bloody chaos! I say that because thats chaos by the standards I'm used to, not UK type chaos, traffic jams here are three cars and a tractor but I've never seen it as busy as it was today! I didn't stay out very long either but its all quiet here at home as the fog recedes back down the hill again.
Oh Gullri I do hope you are feeling better after that incident. Please look after yourself ❤

• Heart
Hi all, sorry to hear about your appendix @Gullri, sounds really scary, @MrsEms, I hope you can get sorted out soon.

I finally heard from my MIL's Social Worker today and she said that she showed her the photos of me and husband and she recognised us! and would be happy to see us 😊

It's been manic in the skanky/IG/FB posts, I can't believe those idiotic "fans" who keep sticking up for her, obviously their values and morals are as low as hers.

Here's a photo of Joshua and Tabby:-

joshandtabbybg.JPG

Have a great day.

Love Cakky xx

• Heart
Hi all, sorry to hear about your appendix @Gullri, sounds really scary, @MrsEms, I hope you can get sorted out soon.

I finally heard from my MIL's Social Worker today and she said that she showed her the photos of me and husband and she recognised us! and would be happy to see us 😊

It's been manic in the skanky/IG/FB posts, I can't believe those idiotic "fans" who keep sticking up for her, obviously their values and morals are as low as hers.

Here's a photo of Joshua and Tabby:-

View attachment 1771577

Have a great day.

Love Cakky xx
Oh Cakky that’s great news,will be nice for MIL to see you.

Oh my gorgeous furbabes.😻❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh Cakky that’s great news,will be nice for MIL to see you.

Oh my gorgeous furbabes.😻❤
Thanks, Dolly, her daughter phoned her yesterday and she didn't know who she was and had to keep prompting her, MIL hadn't left her contact details, she really needs to get up here and sort things out. :cautious:

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hello friends, I ve been in hospital since November 15. My appendix burst and filled my belly with puss infection. The meds I have got to stop my MS from hurting my body makes it hard for me to heal.

So my bowels stopped moving and damn it hurt.
“Gullri you have to eat to get your bowels moving” staff say
But when I do it hurts like hell and I look 9 months pregnant 😩

They sent me home but I had to get back in hospital after two days. Typical 😤

But today I feel a bit better and am not in pain.

Take care all and listen to your body
❤☀❤

“Let your body learn”
Aww Gullri, you poor thing ❤ I had my appendix out nearly 28 years ago. I was so ill thought I was going to die, lucky it didn't burst. Hope you have a full recovery 😘💕 xx

• Heart
Thanks, Dolly, her daughter phoned her yesterday and she didn't know who she was and had to keep prompting her, MIL hadn't left her contact details, she really needs to get up here and sort things out. :cautious:
Cakky don’t remember but are you on this thread?sorry dolly’s memory is abit fluffy.🥴

• Heart
Evening folks 👽🤗❤😘 hope everyone is keeping warm today xx @not on my watch if you think it's Baltic today, you best get them long John's out for your trip Oop Norf at the weekend, it's bastard frigid even halfway up my friend 🤣😈❤😘

Love to @Gullri 👽🤗❤😘 you take care of yourself and hope you make a full recovery. Take one day at a time until you feel stronger xx

Cakky, so glad about MIL. Hope you can see her soon, bless you ❤😘 xx

• Heart
Evening folks 👽🤗❤😘 hope everyone is keeping warm today xx @not on my watch if you think it's Baltic today, you best get them long John's out for your trip Oop Norf at the weekend, it's bastard frigid even halfway up my friend 🤣😈❤😘

Love to @Gullri 👽🤗❤😘 you take care of yourself and hope you make a full recovery. Take one day at a time until you feel stronger xx

Evening Facey ❤Awww home at last bless.It is bleeping cold today.got me fire on in living room been on since I got up duck it,I can’t be cold this flat is (no central heating) but me living room is warm.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Evening Facey ❤Awww home at last bless.It is bleeping cold today.got me fire on in living room been on since I got up duck it,I can’t be cold this flat is (no central heating) but me living room is warm.
Yep, I'm home Dolly. Still looking for a car so relying on lifts at the moment. I don't blame you, you can't be cold in this weather, as long as you've got your fire to warm one room bless you. Have you been getting all your energy grants lovey? £67 a month for 6 months at the very least through your energy company? Xxx

• Wow
Yep, I'm home Dolly. Still looking for a car so relying on lifts at the moment. I don't blame you, you can't be cold in this weather, as long as you've got your fire to warm one room bless you. Have you been getting all your energy grants lovey? £67 a month for 6 months at the very least through your energy company? Xxx
Oh Facey I don’t know about that😳❤

• Sad
Reactions: 3

Hey Facey...might have to wear a pair of tights lol...hope you're doing well xxxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Oh Facey I don’t know about that😳❤
Your energy company should be giving you the £400 government grant somehow. I'm with OVO and they are giving us £67 in our bank accounts once a month for the next 6 months.

Maybe yours is knocking the £400 off your bills, give them a call to check it out. Xx

Hey Facey...might have to wear a pair of tights lol...hope you're doing well xxxx
Haha, that's what groundworkers and roofers do under their trousers in this weather 🤣🤣 I'm good thank you, hope you are ok my lovely friend ❤❤😘 xxx

• Heart
Your energy company should be giving you the £400 government grant somehow. I'm with OVO and they are giving us £67 in our bank accounts once a month for the next 6 months.

Maybe yours is knocking the £400 off your bills, give them a call to check it out. Xx

Haha, that's what groundworkers and roofers do under their trousers in this weather 🤣🤣 I'm good thank you, hope you are ok my lovely friend ❤❤😘 xxx
Doing good thanks..in front of the TV watching the football xxx

Don’t blame you notty,ain’t you got any long Johns! Mind you tights can be warm,lots of window cleaners and guys that work outside wear in winter.
Knowing my luck,I'd get hit with a car and have the paramedics laughing when they see I'm wearing tights lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.