Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cakky Prize

VIP Member
Evening all, hope you've all had a good day, we've had crappy weather in Skeg, p-ing down with rain again all day.

Not much going on really, I spend far too much time on the internet, bungie is a tip.

Tabitha gave her "if looks could kill" on husband's computer, she stamps all over the keyboard and sometimes tries to nip you, does the same with me lol

tabbyintheway.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
By crikey I went into town this morning and it was bloody chaos! I say that because thats chaos by the standards I'm used to, not UK type chaos, traffic jams here are three cars and a tractor but I've never seen it as busy as it was today! I didn't stay out very long either but its all quiet here at home as the fog recedes back down the hill again.
Oh Gullri I do hope you are feeling better after that incident. Please look after yourself ❤

• Heart

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Will do it now,our Pom i hope will finish us.🤣

@Facehugger dear Facey i and Stapes are warning you!wear a tena when you catch up on Skanky fred,it’s been one of the funniest pissydrawers day..Re piccies of skanky and Sinky with …..yes a fucking man bun.🤣🤣
I have to get two buses home later. I always read Tattle on the journey, I can't today, don't want to piss on the seat. So, online Poker it is, at least until I get home 🤣🤣

• Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I'm back! I have been kept occupied dissecting that Sunday Times crap but its quiet at the moment so here I am;

Well the other night I was just about to start cooking dinner when all the electrics went off so we had two hours by candleight in front of the fire - nice in one way but we were bloody starving so ate too many biscuits instead and ruined our dinners! Thankfully though our Big Freeze seems to be over with because its back to bucketing with rain again, plus ça change! :)

I'm glad you are feeling better Gullri xxx
Yes,imagine that job for cunt features wiki.I’d be useless.

12 degrees here Rita,all snow now gone.thank fuck.

Whisper in the bathroom sink.🤣

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
I'm good beautiful, how are you xx
All good thankyou. Just trying to make a start with the xmas shopping online. Really piss poor attempt at the moment though, I have baskets full on different sites then keep getting bored so wander off to another one. I haven't bought one bastard thing🤷🏻‍♀️ Still, got my 3 snow globes🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Bless you. I always love your pics so much as they remind me of me and my Dad, thank you for sharing. I like a peaceful time too, I'm not busy after Friday thank goodness, my bestie is popping in Xmas night and Boxing Day but that's it. I hope you have a fab time with your brother, you usually do spend it with him don't you Hun? If I remember rightly.
Pleased you are feeling better today lovely. And hope you have a Happy Christmas. We are always here whenever you are around, you know that, and you only have to give me a shout if you need us. Lots of love Pommy 👽🤗❤😘🐕🐾💕😘 xxxx
You're welcome and that's lovely how much they remind you of you and your dad 💖🥰❤❤👽🐾💕🤗😘 xxx.
Glad to hear your not busy after Friday and have a lovely time with your bestie 🥰😘 xxx
Yep brother Xmas day and then back again boxing day but I be online on the evenings.
I admit I look forward to my beef and Yorkshire pudding meal on boxing day more than my turkey one on Xmas.
Thank you and you too, your such a lovely friend. Not on tonight but back on Thursday evening next. Love and hugs from Pom ❤💖👽🐾💕🤗🥰😘 xx.

some more boat pics for you, sorry on the blurry pics, sadly can't add them at full resolution 🥰🤗💖😘 xxx ..

Resizer_16715906927559.jpg

Resizer_16715906778355.jpg

Resizer_16715906634611.jpg

Resizer_16715906714923.jpg

Resizer_16715906844827.jpg

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Knew they were lying..but still the papers will print stories about her
Yes so did Krusties as well,DC has a spreadsheet with each every lie/Scam she has toLD.

Don’t think I posted this I made a baked pasta dish not today but Tuesday,it was yummy,haven’t done one for awhile.
CC4-B5-FC8-7439-48-D7-81-CD-9-AF0819-E758-D.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
Morning all, hope everyone is well😊

I've not been around much the past few days, could be why its quieter dolly because I'm not here talking a load of old shite😁 I've been trialling this new medication on top of my normal stuff so taking so many tablets I'm rattling when I walk🤣 They've made me feel a bit icky and not myself so I thought I'd reply this morning before I take my next dose! I may be back if I don't fall asleep. Its causing havoc with my ironing pile...which is now a mountain😳

Missed you all, hope harri is doing ok too❤❤😘xxx

• Heart

Cakky Prize

VIP Member
Hi all, on way back home, need to have a CT scan on my enlarged àorta.

1 year waiting list for heart surgery. I'm totally buggered up now, poor old husband did very well driving all that way.
Thanks very much for all your good wishes.

😻😻

• Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
😳 🤣You need to do that though it does help,us kids had that when we had chesty problems..Old fashioned but helps.🥰

Awwww there is lovely lady that lives round here she knows lots of peeps helps out etc,she bought me other day a big box of frosties round,also bought dinners prepared by ladies at the church I think,she just bought me round couple of cakes and christmas dinner..bless her so kind she is..

@Pom Bear Are you ok sweetie?🥰🥰🥰❤❤❤❤Missed you lots..Hope you a feeling ok and better..😻

Well,the Turkey or chicken in the meal,I cut up for Whisp,she walked away from it.🤔anyway I cut up some fresh sliced chicken that was in my order yesterday,cut it up,see how’s she goes with that,she is out at Mo.
Hi Dolly, thanks for asking about me ❤💕💖💗🥰🤗❤😘 xxx. Sorry I'd not been on, I got so behind. I have missed the Krusties.
Hope you and everyone else is fine ❤.
I gave up the Katie thread, had completely enough now of it, so I lost interest esp how Carl was going to gossip about her and again it was all an act.

I only just came back from Devon last week, I had a nice time but it was so cold that it was hard to enjoy the walks. I be adding pics on here either tonight or tomorrow as I promised Facehugger some pics before my trip 😀❤🤗🥰😘 xxx.

@Facehugger how you doing my friend? Sorry I've not kept in touch had been more busy away from the internet and then got so behind on here, but I always pop in when I can. ❤💗💖🤗👽🐾🥰😘 xxx.

Love and hugs to everyone from Pom ❤😘 xxx

• Heart

Gullri

VIP Member
So do you have chains on your wheels when it is snow in the UK? Here all cars have to change to “winter wheels” with tiny spikes in the rubber.

I am in hospital for third time. Fell ill 14 th of November so been a month of stomach pain and infection in stomach. I just want to get well ❤‍🩹 Take care all you lovley people. It is so nice to know I got my Krustie friends 🦋💕

• Heart
  • Sad

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Hi dear Krustiepuffers

Well,I must say Skanky fred has been hilarous re pictures,shitheadsinkboy,with his ‘fabulous man bun’ what a cunt.🤣So many hilarious comments🤣

Anyway hope all ok,well cleared up weather wise later sun shined.,pissed down all morning.

• Heart
  • Haha

MrsEms

VIP Member
I'm still questioning if AFP has had the lung transplant, I still think it's "alleged"
and I've has for proof.
I do believe a poster on the thread is legit and knows the family well, over hearing Amy"s husband talking loudly in the pub about the transplant. Also an accidental picture was posted by bunny which showed the name of the hospital. It does seem to add up. If she's had it I hope it's gone well. I don't wish skanky well...she should go and play with the traffic...big fucking hgv lorries 🤬

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Awww Dolly I'm so sorry about Dave, (thought I would put my condolences on the Krustie thread, as didn't want to get in trouble for going off topic on the KP one) He certainly sounded like a right little character, bless him, he can join my Stanley 2006 & Smudge 2008 for a party over on the rainbow bridge. 😘
Awww DC Thankyou ❤it’s still breaking my heart,I couldn’t not reply to peeps I know I will probably get told off for derailing,just had to thank peeps.Heartbreaking he was 14 such a lovely natured boy,not a lap cat so bloody independant but I knew he loved me,I can’t bear to pick his stinkie fish off the floor,I have his ashes (casket) in box with his name on it on his beanbag.

I well understand DC,you never forget your babies bless your furries.❤❤

• Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
Morning all

anyone got help for mould on windows?

I have been following KP thread she gives slags a bad name! Whether she’s tits up or tits down she’s still full of shit! Hope she gets a jewel encrusted plumber for Christmas!

Take care everybody and on best behaviour Dolly is my intermediary for which I’m paying her nothing! Whoo hoo! Xxxx

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Evening my lovelies 👽🤗❤😘 love to you all, what a horrible bloody day. It's not stopped raining all damn day here. Thank god I caught up on this Fred first tonight, I'll venture over yonder in a few mins. Now will a Tena be enough or had I best just think ' fuck it' and sit on the lav till I'm done? 🤣🤣😘 Xxx

• Haha
  • Wow

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Awww CloudChaser has popped in,apparently he thinks they are probably Bailiffs that are there at MM,she hasn’t apparently provided BH with any info they’ve asked etc.No payments Also.well he said quite a few peeps she owes money to are Going through claims court hence bailiffs.

Last edited: