Krusties #23 Now We all Like a Tom Tit but you know us Krusties we do have Wit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh, I spoke to Joshua's "birth" mother today, she sent me a couple of really cute photos of Joshua and his brother, they were only 3 weeks old 😻

frame.JPG

joshandbro3inframe3weeks.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Morning all! Looks like I am first on today again. Its absolutely persisting down here yet again though

I think a lot of the bad stuff over on Skank Central has gone now but it always strikes me as strange because everyone there shares the same ethos in that We All Despise the Skank, so why does it erupt like this?

We had a lovely meal last night though and I stuffed myself silly to the degree I can't face breakfast this morning. This is a new restaurant and a new concept to the area in that its a Chinese buffet - stuff yerself silly for 20€ a head - but boy was it BUSY!! We arrived as the doors opened at 7pm but by the time we'd settled down and ordered drinks the place was full (a guesstimate of maybe 200 diners) with another fifty or so queuing outside in the rain. Its not only chinese though as they had all manner of seafood, charcuterie, lovely salad stuffs, OH had a pile of about 30 escargots in garlic butter, there were sweet and sour frog's legs (YUK!), they had steaks cooked to order, fish and meats and CHIPS of course lol. Plenty for kids too. The desserts section was pretty impressive for which I ate rather too much :) Like I said, its a whole new concept in our town to which I'd say they're on a real winner :)
Now today we are off for lunch at a friend's place so I now have the trauma of choosing something to wear for that. Oh the dramas of it LOL
Im off now so TTFN xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Morning Krusties

Oh dear,I must have skimmed over some of the posts on Skanky thread,so agree Rita I think it maybe something to do with her children being commented on the fred.

Facey I loved Jones in Alian,adorable.

Rita it’s peeing down here as well,restaurant sounds good but froggies😖😖😢.

• Heart
I know. No way would I have eaten escargot or frogs legs even before I went Veggie. Just absolutely NO way Yuk 😕

Reactions: 6
Nice and sunny out now.

Hope all Krusties are ok.Ems what’s for dins today?Roastie ?
Afternoon dolly😘

I am being brave, I'm cooking katie pri...I mean a chicken😬 Pom may have scared me for life with her funny chicken picture🤣
But this is not kp after 2 weeks sat in the sun...this is a Mark's and sparks, responsibly sourced, high welfare chicken that lived a happy life🤣

Until now obviously😁

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Afternoon dolly😘

I am being brave, I'm cooking katie pri...I mean a chicken😬 Pom may have scared me for life with her funny chicken picture🤣
But this is not kp after 2 weeks sat in the sun...this is a Mark's and sparks, responsibly sourced, high welfare chicken that lived a happy life🤣

Until now obviously😁
I know that pic was hilarous.🤣Your chicken looks fine 🤣is that’s her arse though?😳🤣 Take no notice of me Ems.🤣

• Haha
That looks so lovely I showed MrEms😁 Your mother has stolen his heart...he bloody loves cabbage and I don't give it to him🤣
Mines on it's way!
I adore cabbage that’s what I’m having later,sweetheart cabbage with bacon and roast spuds.i could eat loads of it.

looks lovely 265.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It was hard work this week taking a picture with my daughter sat next to me. She knows I have everything in it's place on my plate so everytime I attempted to take a picture she dropped a pea randomly on my plate🤣 Little minx...

Oh I flooded my plate with gravy, I'm a bugger for that..😁

Attachments

• Heart
It was hard work this week taking a picture with my daughter sat next to me. She knows I have everything in it's place on my plate so everytime I attempted to take a picture she dropped a pea randomly on my plate🤣 Little minx...

Oh I flooded my plate with gravy, I'm a bugger for that..😁
Oooeer lovely Ems,now me I don’t like gravy very much,like taste but can’t stand it near my roastie,takes the crispyness away same as on my Yorkies,so I don’t have it,weird I know,🤣Always been the same.”No gravy mum please’🤣

• Haha
Oooeer lovely Ems,now me I don’t like gravy very much,like taste but can’t stand it near my roastie,takes the crispyness away same as on my Yorkies,so I don’t have it,weird I know,🤣Always been the same.”No gravy mum please’🤣
My daughter is the same with gravy too dolly, in fact I've seen her eat her dinner completely dry! She's a funny girl🥴🤣 I put a gravy boat on the table now so everyone helps themselves...got pissed off with being told I put too much on😁

That’s me Ems dry dinner.🤭
I couldn't eat it dry. I put alot of effort into my gravy...no bisto here😁 My lot have just gone out for a long dog walk, I'm left with the dishes🤷🏻‍♀️ Sod them, I'm under a blanket and thinking of having a nap. I'd better turn off my phone too...or my bro will turn up! Is that bad? Ahhh duck it🤣

• Heart
I couldn't eat it dry. I put alot of effort into my gravy...no bisto here😁 My lot have just gone out for a long dog walk, I'm left with the dishes🤷🏻‍♀️ Sod them, I'm under a blanket and thinking of having a nap. I'd better turn off my phone too...or my bro will turn up! Is that bad? Ahhh duck it🤣
Good for you Em,yes I always did make my gravy I did it the Delia way slways turned out lovely,mushroom ketchup (it’s in a bottle and a bit of Worcester) some hot water,then use the drippings of the meat mixed with bit of flour,always turned out lovely.

Good for you don’t answer the bleeping door now,tell daughter not to as well.You can’t be doing with that.Is it getting worse then Ems?you have to look after yourself.❤

• Heart
Ah you do proper gravy like my Mother does.(y)(y)

Oh and you will lose a point for your meal because the peas are not covered.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Good for you Em,yes I always did make my gravy I did it the Delia way slways turned out lovely,mushroom ketchup (it’s in a bottle and a bit of Worcester) some hot water,then use the drippings of the meat mixed with bit of flour,always turned out lovely.

Good for you don’t answer the bleeping door now,tell daughter not to as well.You can’t be doing with that.Is it getting worse then Ems?you have to look after yourself.❤
I've struggled all week feeling rough. Bro asked me to have the kids Friday because they couldn't go to school, they were ill🤷🏻‍♀️ His wife was away for a few days with friends...went knowing they were Ill. I did actually say no. It wouldn't be a good idea in normal circumstances to look after his ill children! It's a piss take really to ask! Not too bad today though, getting better I think😊❤😘

Ah you do proper gravy like my Mother does.(y)(y)

Oh and you will lose a point for your meal because the peas are not covered.
I went back for seconds with the gravy, just making sure everyone else gets a look in🤣 I've always made gravy the proper way, watched my mum do it for years then adapted it a bit!

Can I have my point back now...pretty peas😁😘

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.