Krusties #23 Now We all Like a Tom Tit but you know us Krusties we do have Wit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
❤😊Starting to get better now Notty 🤗☀

@Harrigan Thank you Harri I am starting to slowly get better!
❤
Still got stomach pain but I am home from the hospital for the third time! But can’t travel to my family in the south this Christmas.

Bet your lovely quilts keep you and your family all warm this winter😊❤
Dear Gullri I’m so glad you’re home. Please look after yourself and if you need company there is always somebody on here to chat to.

Take care lovey x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Afternoon Krustiegang ❤👽🤗❤😘 I bet you've all got bikinis on today it's that warm 🤣 Dolly, yes I am done now till 3rd Jan xxx

@Gullri so pleased you are feeling better and on the mend, I hope you can still have a peaceful Christmas now, bless you, take care of yourself ❤😘 xx

It's going to be sunny here tomorrow so I'm doing every last bit of washing I've got in the hope it'll dry outside.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Afternoon Krustiegang ❤👽🤗❤😘 I bet you've all got bikinis on today it's that warm 🤣 Dolly, yes I am done now till 3rd Jan xxx

@Gullri so pleased you are feeling better and on the mend, I hope you can still have a peaceful Christmas now, bless you, take care of yourself ❤😘 xx

It's going to be sunny here tomorrow so I'm doing every last bit of washing I've got in the hope it'll dry outside.
Thats great Facey nice kips with furbabes,they will be spoilt mummy’s home.

Well,Whisp used the tray (not hers not got that one in yet) she used it yesterday,I heard scraping etc when I was in bedroom.Bless her at least she knows where it is,I suppose she already did.Bless her though.

• Heart
Thats great Facey nice kips with furbabes,they will be spoilt mummy’s home.

Well,Whisp used the tray (not hers not got that one in yet) she used it yesterday,I heard scraping etc when I was in bedroom.Bless her at least she knows where it is,I suppose she already did.Bless her though.
I will be doing some of that Dolly, definitely! I'm so glad she's settling herself in with you, if she's eating, starting sleeping where she likes and using the facilities then I think you can now say she's adopted you properly. I'm so happy for you both lovely ❤😘😻 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm offski now - hopefully there will be some tea on the morrow in the aftermath of skanky's loony rantings to the ST; Woo hoo!
Bon soirée xxx

• Heart
@Facehugger Thank you Facey💕 Hope you have a great Christmas 🎄 🤗 Looking for my bikini but still got snow over here

@Harrigan Thank you 💕Harri, I have had a lovely soup and sandwiches and so happy my apatite is back! 🍲🍦Take care 🤗

@Dollylovesshoes I love that Scrooge film! It scared me when I was younger 😄💕

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hello my favourite friend Pommy 👽🤗❤😘 bless you, I'd remembered you were away last week, I thought about you because the weather has been so awfully cold, I was hoping you'd still managed you enjoy yourself lovely. Kipper is just a right royal see you next Tuesday, I'm the same, I can't be doing with the cow any more. I read there but rarely post, can't be bothered lol!
Hope you've been looking after yourself and you are going to have a peaceful happy Christmas. Lots of love as always from me 👽🤗❤😘🐕🐾🐾💕😘 xxx
Hi my friend 😀❤💖🥰💕👽🐾🤗😘 xx.
Sorry on the late reply. I hope it's ok to reply either later or tomorrow as had a migraine today. I also send some pics, as I weren't well enough to sort them out.
I reply more to your message tomorrow too and also I like to say thank you to the other lovely krusties who sent me messages on here. Sorry I'm not able to reply individually. Love and hugs Pom 💖❤😀🥰💕🤗👽🐾😘, xx.

Resizer_16715058662121.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Morning my Christmaskrusties😁
Hope everyone is well and warmer, thank goodness the weather is milder...I've thawed out now😂

Great to read that our Gullri is on the mend and feeling better. Hope you can enjoy a lovely happy Christmas and healthy new year!❤xxx

Aww, dolly I'm so pleased Whisper is settling in, I knew she would😊

I've been up since half 5 with tummy troubles again so just cwtching on the sofa with my Bertie as a hot water bottle😁 I need to give him a bath today, he smells a bit 'doggy' unless it's me😳🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Morning my Christmaskrusties😁
Hope everyone is well and warmer, thank goodness the weather is milder...I've thawed out now😂

Great to read that our Gullri is on the mend and feeling better. Hope you can enjoy a lovely happy Christmas and healthy new year!❤xxx

Aww, dolly I'm so pleased Whisper is settling in, I knew she would😊

I've been up since half 5 with tummy troubles again so just cwtching on the sofa with my Bertie as a hot water bottle😁 I need to give him a bath today, he smells a bit 'doggy' unless it's me😳🤣
Morning Ems,yes it’s warmer,turned me fire off last night before beddiebyes,up at 5 again this morning.

Awwww hope you feel better Ems,do you think it maybe IBS? That’s bloody awful thing to deal with.🙁

Got me shopping delivery today,couldn’t get later date all booked.

Bertienobollocks smelly?Bless him.❤

• Heart
Morning Ems,yes it’s warmer,turned me fire off last night before beddiebyes,up at 5 again this morning.

Awwww hope you feel better Ems,do you think it maybe IBS? That’s bloody awful thing to deal with.🙁

Got me shopping delivery today,couldn’t get later date all booked.

Bertienobollocks smelly?Bless him.❤
Good you've got a delivery, they're hard to get now...I'll be doing the rat race with all the other dickheads this year because I didn't sort one out😬 It'll be like partaking in one of those danger sports wrestling a turkey off an angry earth mother in sainsbury's🤣

My tummy troubles have been bad, IBD has been mentioned. I'm waiting for that appointment that I don't want to go to!

Yep, Bertie stinks. Bath and brush today...ready for Christmas🥰

• Heart
Good you've got a delivery, they're hard to get now...I'll be doing the rat race with all the other dickheads this year because I didn't sort one out😬 It'll be like partaking in one of those danger sports wrestling a turkey off an angry earth mother in sainsbury's🤣

My tummy troubles have been bad, IBD has been mentioned. I'm waiting for that appointment that I don't want to go to!

Awwww Ems,Hope results are easy to deal with and treated,no app yet?oh understand that you don’t want to go.❤❤

Yep no fisticuffs Ems🥰

• Heart
Morning all

George Roper such a romantic man! He gave his host a plastic flower he won with a packet of slug pellets!

I had my blanket wrapped around me other day and Chico was kneading on my stomach! He is very heavy and has sharp claws!

Gullri, soup and sandwiches good food for ill people, glad your appetite is coming back. Take care x

Pom I saw neighbours dogs this morning. She has a terrier and a corgi! I knocked on the window the dogs looked confused then my neighbour saw me. She thought I was knocking at her I apologised and said I was saying hello to the dogs! Bet she thinks I’m mad!

oh well, take care all

• Heart

Urgh don't envy you that MrsEms - OH had the tube-down-the-throat jobbie a few months ago, after which he said he'd prefer the belly-ache ta very much. They very kindly said "if it carries on we'll give you the one "from-the-other-end"............................... He has avoided the doctors since :)

Raining here along with fog which looks set for the Christmas pêriod, actually I just want the entire charade to be over and done with because I've had enough of enforced bonhomie, and then yesterday my son rings me to say that my brother is in hospital and has been for a week but nobody bothered to tell me anyway. It turns out that the woman he lives with did not even tell my nephew either, his only child FGS! Its not that we are close any longer considering I last had a message from him 13 months ago and I gave up chasing about after him after that, I have nothing whatsoever to do with my vile sister anyway so thats that really - I only found out he was in hospital because my daughter (who currently is not speaking to us over MONEY) saw my sister whilst out shopping then she told her brother and he told me. Families eh? In my next life I am having dogs - you know where you are with dogs :)
Right I'm having a quick browse and then back to the chores. TTFN xxx

• Heart
Soddin ocado going to be late,it’s nearly every week now.duck.
That's not good dolly. I had a delivery Saturday and they were on time. Though I've been doing evening slots lately, wonder if that's why🤔 They are always the last slots to be taken!

I've just been asked to go to my nephew's Christmas play this afternoon which is nice😁 His mother can't make it...no surprises there🙄 Well I'm looking forward to it. I'll need to take some tissues...I'm a right tit and these things always make me emotional🤣

• Heart
That's not good dolly. I had a delivery Saturday and they were on time. Though I've been doing evening slots lately, wonder if that's why🤔 They are always the last slots to be taken!

I've just been asked to go to my nephew's Christmas play this afternoon which is nice😁 His mother can't make it...no surprises there🙄 Well I'm looking forward to it. I'll need to take some tissues...I'm a right tit and these things always make me emotional🤣
Yes,it’s weird as always were earlier than delivery time.Might be traffic etc.

Awww
Ems,I hope Ypu enjoy,now watch those tears bless.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yes,it’s weird as always were earlier than delivery time.Might be traffic etc.

Awww
Ems,I hope Ypu enjoy,now watch those tears bless.❤
Oh dolly, MrEms has just pointed out something really funny🤭 He said "you do realise that this concert is going to be all in welsh don't you?"🤦🏻‍♀️ Ohhh, of course it's a Welsh medium school and I don't speak welsh...it'll be like watching S4C🤣
I didn't send mine to a welsh school as I wanted them to have English as a first language but they do still learn welsh as a second language. This will be fun😁

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.