Krusties #23 Now We all Like a Tom Tit but you know us Krusties we do have Wit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats Dolly ❤ love your Tom Tittery, our Fred Queen xx

Thanks Captain for doing the honours. 👍👍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Morning all! It looks like the forecast was right after all because here come the rainclouds piling-in as threatened. OH won't be happy because he's building a balcony on a cottage today and he'll get wet again :(
1668413895767.png
This is just so tragic; I have been following Texas Raiders for a few years now because I am a bit of a B17 buff (as evidenced by my collection), but this was just so random. What a way for her to end when she's been through a War not to mention the men aboard who adored her (which they clearly did).

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Awwww fanks for starting new fred👍
well,up early again🥴 eventhough still dark out it’s foggy again.

@MrsEms Hope all ok Ems 🥰
Morning dolly😘 Hope's your all well, its foggy, grey and damp here too...ugh, bring me sunshine🌞🎶

I had a busy day yesterday, usual cooking sunday lunch, piles of washing and ironing! What did me in the most was the mother in law whatsapping me 9 bloody times! She needs to get all of her Christmas shopping done by the middle of November so she's in panic mode🤦🏻‍♀️ She needed links sent for all the gifts I could think of for my 3 kids...same every year! I basically do the shopping for her🤣 I'm sending links left right and centre and she's still getting it wrong. I got to the point I switched off my phone and slept for two hours...she drained my battery and my phone🤣

Hope all the krustiefuckers are well, I haven't caught up from the last thread yet. I'll try😘 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh dear Ems sorry she is a bleep,mil..bleedin ell.duck orf muminlaw till next year.🤭🤣
Oh dolly, fab fred title...I knew it was a winner😘 Thanks 265 for starting fred😊

It's the same every bloody year, she has her cards written, stamped and ready to send before December 1st. She would go as far as to buy my cards and give me a list of distant family members for me to write cards to...I've never effing met them🤣 Last year I said it was too much and I wasn't doing the cards anymore...I was doing my bit to save the environment😉🤣 I am very fond of her after all these years, we've had our moments but she's elderly now and it's showing recently. I'll just carry on being nice and just smile😁

Morning staples, nice to see you, Hope your well😘

• Heart
Awwww hi Stapes hope you are well,thanks by the way.❤Wish Skank would duck orf to oblivion and take ‘HIM’ with her.🥰
I hope Willow letting the cat out of the bag has fucked it up for ole Doris and she can't get a mag deal 🤭 she doesn't deserve it Dolly, even if this Story about AFP is true. She doesn't deserve big money because she still isn't bothered about paying her creditors from it 😡

I went ballistic when some still owed me £100 for some furniture they bought from me. It went on for a few weeks, the woman even told me she had been burgled and her benefit books had been stolen (she was on alot of benefits). When I found out from her neighbour the burglary was bullshit, I told the woman I wanted my money the next Monday else I would kick her door in and take her telly.
The next Monday my toddler son came into the sitting room with an envelope, she had posted £100 through the door 😄 I'm glad I didn't have to go through with my warning because her telly was a rental from my Mum's shop 🤣
Before my parents moved to the States, my Mum was the Manager of Granada TV and when my Dad left the Navy he was a telly bank man

Oh dolly, fab fred title...I knew it was a winner😘 Thanks 265 for starting fred😊

It's the same every bloody year, she has her cards written, stamped and ready to send before December 1st. She would go as far as to buy my cards and give me a list of distant family members for me to write cards to...I've never effing met them🤣 Last year I said it was too much and I wasn't doing the cards anymore...I was doing my bit to save the environment😉🤣 I am very fond of her after all these years, we've had our moments but she's elderly now and it's showing recently. I'll just carry on being nice and just smile😁

All well here Ems 😘❤ just having a coffee before I do some ironing and more washing.

How do you wash socks inside out or not?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Oh dear sorry I said rudies about her but it’s so bloody hard on you,you have your kids,hubs and doggies to worry about.❤

I hope Willow letting the cat out of the bag has fucked it up for ole Doris and she can't get a mag deal 🤭 she doesn't deserve it Dolly, even if this Story about AFP is true. She doesn't deserve big money because she still isn't bothered about paying her creditors from it 😡

I went ballistic when some still owed me £100 for some furniture they bought from me. It went on for a few weeks, the woman even told me she had been burgled and her benefit books had been stolen (she was on alot of benefits). When I found out from her neighbour the burglary was bullshit, I told the woman I wanted my money the next Monday else I would kick her door in and take her telly.
The next Monday my toddler son came into the sitting room with an envelope, she had posted £100 through the door 😄 I'm glad I didn't have to go through with my warning because her telly was a rental from my Mum's shop 🤣
Before my parents moved to the States, my Mum was the Manager of Granada TV and when my Dad left the Navy he was a telly bank man

All well here Ems 😘❤ just having a coffee before I do some ironing and more washing.

How do you wash socks inside out or not?
Oh god yes Stapes,she can’t keep getting away with everything all the time,I want her massive downfall him as well.🤞🤞🤞

socks always inside out,mum always did stop em getting fluff balls.

what a prat that woman,good for you Stapes.❤

• Heart
Oh dear sorry I said rudies about her but it’s so bloody hard on you,you have your kids,hubs and doggies to worry about.❤

Oh god yes Stapes,she can’t keep getting away with everything all the time,I want her massive downfall him as well.🤞🤞🤞

socks always inside out,mum always did stop em getting fluff balls.

what a prat that woman,good for you Stapes.❤
I'm going have to wash socks inside out then. Daughter's OH socks leaves black bobbles on the carpet and I have to hoover every day.

I don't like it when people owe me money and they don't pay on the date they said they would, I don't keep people waiting if I've borrowed from then. I've blocked my youngest Son since September. He's been in a well paid job since about April, in total he's borrowed £5,849 from me since 2017. He promised to pay me back as soon as he gets a decent job. When I remind him, he tells me he doesn't work hard just to pay money to me. So, I've had to block him because he brings the worse out of me.
At least I don't get to hear about the drama every week to do with him and his girlfriend. They are a nightmare and shouldn't be together really

• Sad
  • Heart
I'm going have to wash socks inside out then. Daughter's OH socks leaves black bobbles on the carpet and I have to hoover every day.

I don't like it when people owe me money and they don't pay on the date they said they would, I don't keep people waiting if I've borrowed from then. I've blocked my youngest Son since September. He's been in a well paid job since about April, in total he's borrowed £5,849 from me since 2017. He promised to pay me back as soon as he gets a decent job. When I remind him, he tells me he doesn't work hard just to pay money to me. So, I've had to block him because he brings the worse out of me.
At least I don't get to hear about the drama every week to do with him and his girlfriend. They are a nightmare and shouldn't be together really
Oh dear god your own son! Not nice at all Stapes,you have to stick to your guns,I’ve been stupid,I lent close friend (very close friend) over period of time nearly 5K took her nearly six years to pay me back,the started asking me again,stupid me did,so soft I am,last time it was £30 I lent her she told me when she’d pay me back,nope I text her always excuse,then she paid me £20 back,so still a tenner she owes me,not a word if that from her,so I thought duck it.

• Sad
Oh dear god your own son! Not nice at all Stapes,you have to stick to your guns,I’ve been stupid,I lent close friend (very close friend) over period of time nearly 5K took her nearly six years to pay me back,the started asking me again,stupid me did,so soft I am,last time it was £30 I lent her she told me when she’d pay me back,nope I text her always excuse,then she paid me £20 back,so still a tenner she owes me,not a word if that from her,so I thought duck it.
My Mum is furious with him and said I better not give him a penny from my inheritance else she wouldturn in her grave. He's had me in tears because he was laughing at me down the phone when I asked for some money. I got so angry I punched the wall, which hurt. He really does bring the worse out of me. I am easy going and usually it takes alot to get me angry. I've had to walk away for the sake of my health because he would be the death of me.
Thank god I don't get any tit from my daughter

• Heart
I've said much, much worse over the years my lovely don't worry🤣 She had been incredibly cruel and rude to me for many years but it finally stopped about 7 years ago when father in law retired. He's not put up with it! She has the odd moment with her cutting comments but nothing like she used to. It got to the point even my kids when the were little didn't want to see her🙁 Telling them off for putting their elbows on the dinner table or giggling. The kids would sit in silence...not a happy atmosphere! MrEms taught the kids to burp the a,b,c at the dinner table🤣 Well, life skills innit😁

Staples, the socks just go in the washing machine as they are...I know the machine monster is going to get them anyway🤣

• Haha

Money is the root of all evil. Daughter has stopped speaking to us because of it - two months of no contact - but as OH said "Who's she going to get to sub her £100 every week now she doesn't speak to us?" which she has done for years with never a penny in return. Her bloke won't and her brothers have their own homes and families to concern themselves so she's cut off her nose to spite her face; She knows where we are when she gets over herself though, c'est la vie.

Never a borrower nor lender be - that old adage sure is true Dolly. Money brings out The Worst in people but I'd never anticipated this from our daughter in a million years, however its her choice so she'd better get used to the Bank of Mum and Dad being permanently CLOSED. If I told you the tit we have endured because of OH's parents and their Wills you'd never believe it either - British Justice really is a pile of stinking dogshit - this bizz with daughter is all down to his father's Will whereby he left her money and not her brother. What sort of a grandparent does that eh?? We intend to spend everything then none of the kids will have anything to fight over :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Money is the root of all evil. Daughter has stopped speaking to us because of it - two months of no contact - but as OH said "Who's she going to get to sub her £100 every week now she doesn't speak to us?" which she has done for years with never a penny in return. Her bloke won't and her brothers have their own homes and families to concern themselves so she's cut off her nose to spite her face; She knows where we are when she gets over herself though, c'est la vie.

Never a borrower nor lender be - that old adage sure is true Dolly. Money brings out The Worst in people but I'd never anticipated this from our daughter in a million years, however its her choice so she'd better get used to the Bank of Mum and Dad being permanently CLOSED. If I told you the tit we have endured because of OH's parents and their Wills you'd never believe it either - British Justice really is a pile of stinking dogshit - this bizz with daughter is all down to his father's Will whereby he left her money and not her brother. What sort of a grandparent does that eh?? We intend to spend everything then none of the kids will have anything to fight over :)
Does your daughter speak to her siblings, Rita?

My daughter doesn't have anything to do with her brothers. The eldest is married to a Narc and my youngest drove her to leave home. But she's happy with her life and family and she's worked hard from the age of 16

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.