Krusties #23 Now We all Like a Tom Tit but you know us Krusties we do have Wit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another cold morning,sunny out though.

Hope kwusties are all ok.

MrsElfie hope all ok with you did dinner go down well?i bet it did.πŸ₯°

Morning all! Jeez its taking longer than ever to curate the Skank Fest on wiki with the tsunami of tit it's churning out recently!
Not a lot planned today though which is as well considering its still raining after another storm during the night, I reckon its a clear-up then take it easy in front of a decent fire kind of day :)
TTFN xxx
Bit of tea Rita,
poster said a friend see SB turn up first at the cafe place,ranting across the table the pair of them,then Skanky knew paps outside and they put on the act re cuddling etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hopefully they will sort you out soon xx
Thank you, Notty πŸ₯°

Cakky, at least they know about the enlarged Aorta. The can deal with that no problem, it's if they don't detect it that's the trouble. Bless you, please don't worry. I know that hospital is massive, yo need a sat nav just to negotiate the corridors ❀😘

I'm ok thank you my friend. I'm good, just royally snowed under with work and RL at the minute. Bear with me ❀❀❀😘 xxx
Thanks Facey, they have volunteer "helpers" there that come with you and guide you, very nice man. πŸ™‚

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Awwww love em.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So now Iran win along with Qatar.......
Odd that.
Seeing how dodgy Fifa are I expect currencies changed hands on the sly.

Hope @MrsEms wasn't watching the football
I might have caught a glimpse...did I say I was welsh😳? Ahhh, I'm good at pulling legs me...I'm bleeping Irish really...potatoesπŸ₯΄πŸ€£

Hope everyone is well today😊
MrEms and MasterEms are not happy boys...don't know whyπŸ˜¬πŸ€Ύβ€β™‚οΈπŸ₯…πŸ˜­

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I might have caught a glimpse...did I say I was welsh😳? Ahhh, I'm good at pulling legs me...I'm bleeping Irish really...potatoesπŸ₯΄πŸ€£

Hope everyone is well today😊
MrEms and MasterEms are not happy boys...don't know whyπŸ˜¬πŸ€Ύβ€β™‚οΈπŸ₯…πŸ˜­
You can pull my leg anytime...hope they don't feel too bad..another small game next week lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lmao...I've sat with Welsh rugby fans at the rugby and they can sing lovely..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Well we've got to be good at something because our football was tit today! Our rugby has gone down the shitta lately tooπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Ahh well, you'll here us in the hillsides singing..."don't pass us a ball"πŸ₯΄

Awwww Ems,hope not too upset Mr Ems and Master Ems bless.What’s for dins?
I don't know yet dolly. I'm at a loss. I've normally decided by now but I kind of don't care🀣 Now I'd happily come around yours for a bit of pasta bake😁❀😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Well we've got to be good at something because our football was tit today! Our rugby has gone down the shitta lately tooπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

I don't know yet dolly. I'm at a loss. I've normally decided by now but I kind of don't care🀣 Now I'd happily come around yours for a bit of pasta bake😁❀😘
Can I come too!

• Heart

I’ve gobbled it all up over couple of days.Sworry🀭

I still feel like a blown up fourpenny bunny..After that sarny.☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Hello Dolly my lovely ❀😘 yep, always snowed under till Xmas at work, but if I wasn't I'd only be bored and get myself in bother 🀣 I've seen all that in the papers today, oh my goodness. Let's hope this is finally the finish of the gruesome twosome, it was never going to last was it.

Anyhow I've decided I'm getting you all Christmas presents this year (well I would if I knew your addresses) but I'll start with yours my lovely Fred Queen. To keep you warm in bed at night & to give you a warm hug ❀😘

View attachment 1752363
Can I request a stab proof vest and a taser. MrC hasn't been near that bleep. I wanna kill her. Thanks to Dolly for asking about me. Love MrsC xxxx

Can I request a stab proof vest and a taser. MrC hasn't been near that bleep. I wanna kill her. Thanks to Dolly for asking about me. Love MrsC xxxx
Hope everyone is okay. Love MrsC xxxx

• Heart
Awwww Just hoping all ok and if you can say any news on that pratbagviLebitch.

Facey hope today wasn’t too bad for you.❀

• Heart
Awwww Just hoping all ok and if you can say any news on that pratbagviLebitch.

Facey hope today wasn’t too bad for you.❀
Can't say too much but about it. But MrC and I are closer than ever. He didn't mind me doing a bit of digging. He said I'm very smart for looking for the facts and not being ruled by emotions x

Can't say too much but about it. But MrC and I are closer than ever. He didn't mind me doing a bit of digging. He said I'm very smart for looking for the facts and not being ruled by emotions x
Dolly I'm going to say goodbye to you and tattle. Thank you for being my friend. God love you. I didn't just want to leave without telling you. Love as always MrsC xxxx

Last edited:
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.