Krusties #23 Now We all Like a Tom Tit but you know us Krusties we do have Wit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can borrow mine...I have very similar ones😁😘🀣

I'm over tired, ran out of sheep to count tooπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Glad you're ok ems

She has branded the guy for life. I heard he's had people on twitter calling him a ponce!
Nonce not ponce

Glad you're ok ems

ponce not ponce
Bloody hell...nonce lol

Glad you're ok ems

ponce not ponce

Bloody hell...ponce lol
Nonce

Glad you're ok ems

ponce not ponce

Bloody hell...ponce lol

ponce
But an N in front..tattle won't allow the full word

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Morning all! Eeeh its taken me hours to catch up Over There, but bloody hell skanky is one sick witch to release that load of lies onto Kieron thus crucifying those little kids she claims to "love"; The only person that thing loves is ITSELF. :mad:
I suppose I'd better go get myself organised before OH gets back and accuses me of all sorts of lazy LOL
TTFN x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Morning all! Eeeh its taken me hours to catch up Over There, but bloody hell skanky is one sick witch to release that load of lies onto Kieron thus crucifying those little kids she claims to "love"; The only person that thing loves is ITSELF. :mad:
I suppose I'd better go get myself organised before OH gets back and accuses me of all sorts of lazy LOL
TTFN x
What’s pissing me off (well Skanky of course) but it’s effin posters that hardly ever post on the thread asking bleeping questions that have been answered loads of times.πŸ˜–

Morning all😊 Oh it's a thick frost this morning, bloody freezingπŸ₯Ά Looks pretty outside as it's sunny with bright blue skys but I think I'll stay in and admire it from the window😁 I don't do well in the cold, makes my eyes water then my mascara runs, my nose goes red and that runs...I turn into a big snot bag so I'm staying in! I've got some Christmas wrapping to do, yayπŸ™„

Still ongoing drama on the skanky front. It's not even amusing anymore, not when the kids are being hurt. I can laugh all day when she fucks up herself but this latest crap is horrible.
Dolly, I know what you mean about posters that come on a thread and ask what's happening. Maybe Pom should make an advert we can post every few pages..."don't bleeping ask us, read the wiki you lazy bastard"🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Morning all😊 Oh it's a thick frost this morning, bloody freezingπŸ₯Ά Looks pretty outside as it's sunny with bright blue skys but I think I'll stay in and admire it from the window😁 I don't do well in the cold, makes my eyes water then my mascara runs, my nose goes red and that runs...I turn into a big snot bag so I'm staying in! I've got some Christmas wrapping to do, yayπŸ™„

Still ongoing drama on the skanky front. It's not even amusing anymore, not when the kids are being hurt. I can laugh all day when she fucks up herself but this latest crap is horrible.
Dolly, I know what you mean about posters that come on a thread and ask what's happening. Maybe Pom should make an advert we can post every few pages..."don't bleeping ask us, read the wiki you lazy bastard"🀣
Ypu should copy our Pom in Emms.❀
I know what you mean Ems I hate the cold have to go to quacks as wellπŸ₯΄πŸ™

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Ypu should copy our Pom in Emms.❀
I know what you mean Ems I hate the cold have to go to quacks as wellπŸ₯΄πŸ™
Wrap up warm when you go to the docs, your cosy sheepskin coat will do the job. Hat and gloves too! Hope all goes well at the doctors...watch your blood pressure reading skankys fred! Xx

• Heart
Wrap up warm when you go to the docs, your cosy sheepskin coat will do the job. Hat and gloves too! Hope all goes well at the doctors...watch your blood pressure reading skankys fred! Xx
I havrnt got hat I look like old woman in hats.😳think I will wear sheepy.Thanks dear Ems.❀

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Awww CloudChaser has popped in,apparently he thinks they are probably Bailiffs that are there at MM,she hasn’t apparently provided BH with any info they’ve asked etc.No payments Also.well he said quite a few peeps she owes money to are Going through claims court hence bailiffs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Awww CloudChaser has popped in,apparently he thinks they are probably Bailiffs that are there at MM,she hasn’t apparently provided BH with any info they’ve asked etc.No payments Also.well he said quite a few peeps she owes money to are Going through claims court hence bailiffs.
Loving the price thread, spending most of my time on there these days

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Bleedin ell,Virgin been working in my area,so I’ve been down for few hoursπŸ₯΄Og gawd luckily enough I spoke to virgin goy,really nice bloke as the big box they were working just opposite me,he said about 6.30 pm back,but now it’s early,said he’d been working since 6am this morning.

god it’s been like right arm cut orf.🀣

• Heart
Bleedin ell,Virgin been working in my area,so I’ve been down for few hoursπŸ₯΄Og gawd luckily enough I spoke to virgin goy,really nice bloke as the big box they were working just opposite me,he said about 6.30 pm back,but now it’s early,said he’d been working since 6am this morning.

god it’s been like right arm cut orf.🀣
It's bad when the WiFi goes down lmao

• Haha
  • Heart
Hi all, finally caught up with Skanky fred, there was so much of it I had to skip some, been dealing with MIL's Key Worker about legal matters also, it's all go!

Hope everybody is well.

Love Cakky xx

• Heart
Evenin all πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ hope you buggers are all keeping warm tonight. Well now, shall I catch up on the shut Skanky thread or just start reading the new one? All advice welcome, I'm a busy bee tonight haha! Love you all my friends ❀😘 xxx

• Heart
Evenin all πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ hope you buggers are all keeping warm tonight. Well now, shall I catch up on the shut Skanky thread or just start reading the new one? All advice welcome, I'm a busy bee tonight haha! Love you all my friends ❀😘 xxx
Awww Hi Facey,what a bleeping day eh,Phoebe bless her is back,she was very ill with Covid,thought she was going to peg it Bless her.Skanky taken the kids with SB to Austria.Cuntp she is,I had to cruise through last fred too many posts to catch up on.

• Heart
Awww Hi Facey,what a bleeping day eh,Phoebe bless her is back,she was very ill with Covid,thought she was going to peg it Bless her.Skanky taken the kids with SB to Austria.Cuntp she is,I had to cruise through last fred too many posts to catch up on.
Aw, thanks for the recap Dolly my love ❀😘 am glad Pheebs is back, was worried about her as the last we hear her wee one was poorly a few months ago. I'll catch up soon. ❀😘 Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Aw, thanks for the recap Dolly my love ❀😘 am glad Pheebs is back, was worried about her as the last we hear her wee one was poorly a few months ago. I'll catch up soon. ❀😘 Xxx
Yes she said babe had bad Covid was In hossie,then she got Covid very Ill and she landed up in hossie.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.