Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Morning Krustiebuggers.

Oh 😢 read that that lovely dog who was the bouncing doggie on trampoline in the John Lewis ad Has died. bless him I loved that ad,Randy Crawford singing.

They don't look the sort to do this

• Sad
Reactions: 1

VIP Member
My mate was going through a broker for scooter insurance. His insurance policy was something like £50, but being charged a £75 admin fee on top by the broker.

I called them direct and got his insurance for £63 direct when it was due for renewal, they only charged £15 on top of a £48 renewal price.
You have to remember I'm getting motorcycle courier insurance, totally different
ball game.

• Haha

VIP Member
Of course you can! If you've had the same policy for that long, ring the insurer direct and tell them what your broker has told you and ask if it's correct.

If it's not, they might look at your policy, renew it and give you a cheaper quote anyway. It's worth a call 👍
Bit difficult when the insurance company is no longer insuring motorcycles.

VIP Member
I'm still questioning if AFP has had the lung transplant, I still think it's "alleged"
and I've has for proof.

VIP Member
That's bloody ridiculous. If you're already insured then it should just be a simple case of taking your old vehicle off and putting your new one on if your policy is still active.

Did you just ring your broker, or the actual company you're insured with direct? If you haven't rung your insurer direct, do it. I never go through brokers, they're sharks & the premium they put on top is ridiculous.

Evening everyone anyway, hope everyone else has had a good day today. 👽🤗❤😘 Xx
I just phoned the broker, I've never dealt with an insurance company before direct, you can't really
do that with motorcycle insurance. I've had the same policy for over 30 years.

EyeOfTheHawk2

Been home 10 minutes.... 14 hour day in the fucking cold.
Not nice , take extra extra care out there on the roads in these icy conditions, Captain. If I were you I wouldn't be choosing between the black thermal vest or the grey one, I'd be wearing them both and with snow forecast on Sunday and into Monday morning in the South East, hope you've got your winter tyres fitted. Could be a good day to take off and do some robin spotting instead.