Krusties #23 Now We all Like a Tom Tit but you know us Krusties we do have Wit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ems,did you hear back from doctor?
Typical dolly, I had a great big weeeeee, and then one minute later the doctor called. I told him what's going on and he said come straight to the surgery and bring a pee sample😳 I'd just been pissing like a racehorse ffs🤣 Downed two pints of squash and did a sample in the surgery. Blood tests monday👍 I'm still peeing after all that squash😬 Hopefully I'll know what's going on after some tests😊

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Typical dolly, I had a great big weeeeee, and then one minute later the doctor called. I told him what's going on and he said come straight to the surgery and bring a pee sample😳 I'd just been pissing like a racehorse ffs🤣 Downed two pints of squash and did a sample in the surgery. Blood tests monday👍 I'm still peeing after all that squash😬 Hopefully I'll know what's going on after some tests😊
Oh that’s good you managed to see doc as quick as possible.Good luck my lady.🤞🙏Harri sends her love and hopes all ok.❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Evening all 👽🤗❤😘 hope everyone is ok and our Ems gets herself sorted. Love you Ems. Rita, I hope your son and his good lady get some good news xx

I understand there might be a certain football thing occurring this evening? If so then it'll either be our lot or Ems swearing 🤣🤣❤😘

Dolly, give Harri my love too, bless her xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Evening all 👽🤗❤😘 hope everyone is ok and our Ems gets herself sorted. Love you Ems. Rita, I hope your son and his good lady get some good news xx

I understand there might be a certain football thing occurring this evening? If so then it'll either be our lot or Ems swearing 🤣🤣❤😘

Hi Facey dear hope you day wasn’t too stressful,yes I hope our Ems will be ok.Oh yes it’s the match isn't it?(will pass your message on)❤
well,DcC posted while ago looks like something will be in the paper re coleole🤔possisbly Thursday,not surprisedSkankykipper has posted so much tit re deflection etc.

• Heart
Hi Facey dear hope you day wasn’t too stressful,yes I hope our Ems will be ok.Oh yes it’s the match isn't it?(will pass your message on)❤
well,DcC posted while ago looks like something will be in the paper re coleole🤔possisbly Thursday,not surprisedSkankykipper has posted so much tit re deflection etc.
For once in a while Dolly I wasn't snowed under toxic busy today, thank god. Too early to say things MIGHT be easing slightly as it normally doesn't till after Christmas, but I was glad of a bit of respite today. Thanks for caring lovely, hope you're ok and keeping warm medear. ❤😘

Ooh, well, let's see then. Keep us updated on here as I so can't be arsed with all her cuntish horrible nonsense mostly at the minute xx

• Heart
For once in a while Dolly I wasn't snowed under toxic busy today, thank god. Too early to say things MIGHT be easing slightly as it normally doesn't till after Christmas, but I was glad of a bit of respite today. Thanks for caring lovely, hope you're ok and keeping warm medear. ❤😘

Ooh, well, let's see then. Keep us updated on here as I so can't be arsed with all her cuntish horrible nonsense mostly at the minute xx
Harri sends her love to you Facey as well.❤

i fell akip for awhile just checked me email☺

• Heart

Love you too hugger😊❤😘 Hope all is good with you xx

I knew nothing about football this evening...

Ok, I knew we wouldn't bleeping win anyway🤣 I've txt my boys condolences regarding the score...I'm in my bedroom hiding🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
I was getting notifications from google on my phone with the latest score, as it I gave a toss.

Gave my the "ICK".

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hello friends, I ve been in hospital since November 15. My appendix burst and filled my belly with puss infection. The meds I have got to stop my MS from hurting my body makes it hard for me to heal.

So my bowels stopped moving and damn it hurt.
“Gullri you have to eat to get your bowels moving” staff say
But when I do it hurts like hell and I look 9 months pregnant 😩

They sent me home but I had to get back in hospital after two days. Typical 😤

But today I feel a bit better and am not in pain.

Take care all and listen to your body
❤☀❤

“Let your body learn”

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Hello friends, I ve been in hospital since November 15. My appendix burst and filled my belly with puss infection. The meds I have got to stop my MS from hurting my body makes it hard for me to heal.

❤☀❤

“Let your body learn”
Oh dear Gullri so sorry you are going through the pain etc,yes you advice is great,awww so sad for you now I hope you make a great recovery,thinking of you ❤❤❤

• Heart

❤☀❤

“Let your body learn”
Oh Gullri poor you, how awful and frightening too. I do hope you feel better soon, you must take care and look after yourself❤❤

"Let your body learn", that's good advice Gullri...I'll take that one😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ems how you feeling sweetie?Thinking of you.❤

Now will someone remove these bleeping ginger snaps away from me.🥴

• Heart
I hope you are all right folks?❤❤
I am feeling better and am hoping to go home in a couple of days😊 started to enjoy reading on my phone and Tattle so that’s a good sign! I haven’t been following anything, not this threads! Are you still sad Dolly? Where is Harri is she ill💕 ? 265 is back😊but is he not well? Mrs Ems having surgery 💕? Notty Facey and all the rest lovely people on here-hope you have a lovley day💕☀🦋

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.