Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsEms

VIP Member
Hello friends, I ve been in hospital since November 15. My appendix burst and filled my belly with puss infection. The meds I have got to stop my MS from hurting my body makes it hard for me to heal.

So my bowels stopped moving and damn it hurt.
“Gullri you have to eat to get your bowels moving” staff say
But when I do it hurts like hell and I look 9 months pregnant 😩

They sent me home but I had to get back in hospital after two days. Typical 😤

But today I feel a bit better and am not in pain.

Take care all and listen to your body
❤☀❤

“Let your body learn”
Oh Gullri poor you, how awful and frightening too. I do hope you feel better soon, you must take care and look after yourself❤❤

"Let your body learn", that's good advice Gullri...I'll take that one😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7

MrsEms

VIP Member
Morning folks…weathers not as bad I thought.hope you all stay safe
Morning lovely, hope you're well😊 I do like the snow, looks pretty outside but I don't like it today. Its body dangerous as it's not melted but turned to ice. I'm not walking outdoors today!
Staying upright has always been troublesome for me🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I hope you are all right folks?❤❤
I am feeling better and am hoping to go home in a couple of days😊 started to enjoy reading on my phone and Tattle so that’s a good sign! I haven’t been following anything, not this threads! Are you still sad Dolly? Where is Harri is she ill💕 ? 265 is back😊but is he not well? Mrs Ems having surgery 💕? Notty Facey and all the rest lovely people on here-hope you have a lovley day💕☀🦋
Gullri,Her mum isn’t too well,so she has been looking after her.

• Heart

Cakky Prize

VIP Member
Hi Dolly, thanks for asking about me ❤💕💖💗🥰🤗❤😘 xxx. Sorry I'd not been on, I got so behind. I have missed the Krusties.
Hope you and everyone else is fine ❤.
I gave up the Katie thread, had completely enough now of it, so I lost interest esp how Carl was going to gossip about her and again it was all an act.

I only just came back from Devon last week, I had a nice time but it was so cold that it was hard to enjoy the walks. I be adding pics on here either tonight or tomorrow as I promised Facehugger some pics before my trip 😀❤🤗🥰😘 xxx.

@Facehugger how you doing my friend? Sorry I've not kept in touch had been more busy away from the internet and then got so behind on here, but I always pop in when I can. ❤💗💖🤗👽🐾🥰😘 xxx.

Love and hugs to everyone from Pom ❤😘 xxx
Nice to see you again Pom, glad you had a nice time away.

Yep, I don't blame you regarding the KP thread, I rarely comment on it, it's just too stressful lately xx

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Well we've got to be good at something because our football was shit today! Our rugby has gone down the shitta lately too🤦🏻‍♀️

Ahh well, you'll here us in the hillsides singing..."don't pass us a ball"🥴

I don't know yet dolly. I'm at a loss. I've normally decided by now but I kind of don't care🤣 Now I'd happily come around yours for a bit of pasta bake😁❤😘
I’ve gobbled it all up over couple of days.Sworry🤭

I still feel like a blown up fourpenny bunny..After that sarny.☺

• Haha
  • Heart

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Decades ago when I was a sprog they had public info adverts. Who remembers "Charlie Says?" That put the fear if God in me, likewise the one for "Learn to swim young man....."
Probably not allowed any more tho because somebody will be offended or traumatised .
You can watch them on YouTube and some are so scary! I remember the one from the 90s called Julie. I was only young but it really stayed with me.

Gullri

VIP Member
I hope you are all right folks?❤❤
I am feeling better and am hoping to go home in a couple of days😊 started to enjoy reading on my phone and Tattle so that’s a good sign! I haven’t been following anything, not this threads! Are you still sad Dolly? Where is Harri is she ill💕 ? 265 is back😊but is he not well? Mrs Ems having surgery 💕? Notty Facey and all the rest lovely people on here-hope you have a lovley day💕☀🦋

• Heart

VIP Member
@Pom Bear

All you need to read is page 8 of the Wiki, it's that SUNDAY TIMES interview.

Looking forward to your photo's.:LOL::LOL:

• Heart

not on my watch

VIP Member
Awww CloudChaser has popped in,apparently he thinks they are probably Bailiffs that are there at MM,she hasn’t apparently provided BH with any info they’ve asked etc.No payments Also.well he said quite a few peeps she owes money to are Going through claims court hence bailiffs.
Loving the price thread, spending most of my time on there these days

• Heart

Cakky Prize

VIP Member
Hi all, sorry to hear about your appendix @Gullri, sounds really scary, @MrsEms, I hope you can get sorted out soon.

I finally heard from my MIL's Social Worker today and she said that she showed her the photos of me and husband and she recognised us! and would be happy to see us 😊

It's been manic in the skanky/IG/FB posts, I can't believe those idiotic "fans" who keep sticking up for her, obviously their values and morals are as low as hers.

Here's a photo of Joshua and Tabby:-

joshandtabbybg.JPG

Have a great day.

Love Cakky xx

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
Oh hi Dear Ems,nice kip with Alf then bless.

I’ve been on there what post was it it Ems?remind me I have to be honest I’ve been just skimming through.
It was a very nasty response from rubylips to angelic...those two don't see eye to eye which is fine. Though ruby went horrifically over the top abusive. Told angelic to end her self etc...🤯 I can't bring myself to type it out!
I've not agreed with alot of Ruby's comments so just don't read them but I'd be shocked if she's not banned for that.

I feel like at the beginning of my post I should've done a Dot Cotton "you know me, well I'm not one to gossip"🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow

Facehugger

VIP Member
Tried a new mix, Sainsbury's mix, it was a tad too hot for Mother, it was more than
our normal "Medium" curry. It went very dry in the Wok so we added a small can
of Tomatoes to try and recover. Back to Uncle Ben's next time, at least we can trust
that one.
Oh bless you, put a can of coconut milk in it next time, it'll take the heat out a tad.

I've been to see my widowed friend today. She was in tears, she told me she's gone out for coffee with a lovely man who's also on his own after losing his wife to cancer, they've met through a local widowed group.

The silly girl was feeling awful for having some 'her time'. I squared her up suitably and now she's not in tears any more 🤣❤😘

• Heart
  • Wow

VIP Member
Evening all, got home late again, bit chilly tonight, about to have my din dins.

Suppose to be getting colder tomorrow.

Cakky Prize

VIP Member
Hi all, hope everybody is ok, been busy sorting out the route for the dreaded hospital consultation next week, I went on Google street view and the place is MASSIVE! It used to be an old workhouse, I know there are quite a few of them around here. I did a virtual walk around the place and there was this really old decrepit chapel there, which closed in 1988, it looks haunted lol.

creepychapel.JPG

• Sad

Cakky Prize

VIP Member
Hope it all goes well, Cakky xx
Thanks, Stapes, it's 85 miles away, so have to be up at an ungodly hour of the morning :oops:

Hope the appointment goes well xxx
Thanks very much Notty xx

Bless you Stappy ❤❤😘 were so glad you're here Christmas lady. Xx I have a boy born 2 months early on 22nd, he's a big strong bear despite his early start. I always say those born too soon are meant to be here for some reason or another. So you're our best DJ lady, you put the best tunes on all the time & understand everyone's tastes, so you're having a DJ booth for Christmas ❤😘 xx

Good luck Cakky for tomorrow ❤😘 xx

View attachment 1755084
Thanks very much Facey, I hope I can have a kip in the car :)

• Heart
Reactions: 6