Krusties #23 Now We all Like a Tom Tit but you know us Krusties we do have Wit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning folks…weathers not as bad I thought.hope you all stay safe
Morning lovely, hope you're well😊 I do like the snow, looks pretty outside but I don't like it today. Its body dangerous as it's not melted but turned to ice. I'm not walking outdoors today!
Staying upright has always been troublesome for me🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning lovely, hope you're well😊 I do like the snow, looks pretty outside but I don't like it today. Its body dangerous as it's not melted but turned to ice. I'm not walking outdoors today!
Staying upright has always been troublesome for me🤣
You stay indoors on the sofa xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Gosh, such sad news about those poor children and the lake, seems that a couple went to help their friends when they got into trouble and they all fell through.
I do think there needs to be a public information film about the dangers of ice and such. Especially as we are getting colder weather so more water will ice over.
Decades ago when I was a sprog they had public info adverts. Who remembers "Charlie Says?" That put the fear if God in me, likewise the one for "Learn to swim young man....."
Probably not allowed any more tho because somebody will be offended or traumatised .

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Decades ago when I was a sprog they had public info adverts. Who remembers "Charlie Says?" That put the fear if God in me, likewise the one for "Learn to swim young man....."
Probably not allowed any more tho because somebody will be offended or traumatised .
Oh yes, classic public information films, got 2 dvd's full of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You can watch them on YouTube and some are so scary! I remember the one from the 90s called Julie. I was only young but it really stayed with me.

Reactions: 7
Oh my boobies would probably look like that if I hoisted them up...could keep my chin warm🤔🤣

I've got to venture out shortly to pop to the shop😬 I'm a little nervous about this ice, I'm contemplating wearing MrEms golf shoes with spikes so I don't slip😁 I may look like a head in them but then I'd look a bigger head falling arse over tits in my heels🤣
I did go shopping on Saturday but it was so busy I gave up and ended up doing a really rubbish shop so now I need to top up already. The girls will be off school again tomorrow...just had an email to confirm closure. My girls are chuffed though🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh my boobies would probably look like that if I hoisted them up...could keep my chin warm🤔🤣

I've got to venture out shortly to pop to the shop😬 I'm a little nervous about this ice, I'm contemplating wearing MrEms golf shoes with spikes so I don't slip😁 I may look like a head in them but then I'd look a bigger head falling arse over tits in my heels🤣
I did go shopping on Saturday but it was so busy I gave up and ended up doing a really rubbish shop so now I need to top up already. The girls will be off school again tomorrow...just had an email to confirm closure. My girls are chuffed though🤭
Have you got any wellies Ems?they are good They have grip type soles,duck what you look like in this weather it’s safety fir you.I honestly don’t care what the duck I look like I think loads of peeps are the same,your safety comes first,I know that when I popped out,so relieved when I got back.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Have you got any wellies Ems?they are good They have grip type soles,duck what you look like in this weather it’s safety fir you.I honestly don’t care what the duck I look like I think loads of peeps are the same,your safety comes first,I know that when I popped out,so relieved when I got back.
I'll be alright dolly, I'll hold on to MrEms...he's sturdy😁 Poor sod is used to catching me!
It'll be just from the car the the shop. Luckily I don't have to walk down the hill today. Lots of hills around here dolly, I didn't think it through moving here🤣
You be careful if you're going out too. I think deliveries is the safest bet at the moment until this snow and ice clears up.

• Heart
I'll be alright dolly, I'll hold on to MrEms...he's sturdy😁 Poor sod is used to catching me!
It'll be just from the car the the shop. Luckily I don't have to walk down the hill today. Lots of hills around here dolly, I didn't think it through moving here🤣
You be careful if you're going out too. I think deliveries is the safest bet at the moment until this snow and ice clears up.
Yes,I get delivery every Week,99p Wednesdays.🤣 I can never make up me mind what I want though,I have kippers later but I love fresh toms cut up with them,pissing me toms and kippers,and some buppy.oh well never mind.☺no Toms,I forgot from local shop when I went out.🙄

Oh FF.s,how do you get that bleeping film off some packs,sposed to have a film corner you can pull,yeah ok if you can find it and ok if you have strength in you hand to do it.,I’ve got kippers tonight in a pack with butter,it's a film pack that’s molded type Type film..bastards.😖

Omg looking at Westbrookecoke bleep thread,herbfucking septum has gone again,omg 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
  • Heart
Evening my friends 👽🤗❤😘 bloody Nora, I'm pleased you ladies are taking care, it's been a bit dicey today out. We had a dusting of snow which then froze, I got up early this morning to take son to work, save him walking for 50 minutes in this lot, I do it all this week bless him.
No schools shut near me yet, I don't think there will be so the bleddy kids can get their arses out of bed and in and get on with it 🤣🤣🤣 you take care & keep warm everyone.

Dolly, Whisper might like a covered tray, we got little cat one a couple of weeks ago, she's had a wee poo or two in it, she prefers to go out but she's used it if she's got desperate, it was only about £18 off Amazon and you can take the door off if they don't like opening it to get in ❤😘 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Evening my friends 👽🤗❤😘 bloody Nora, I'm pleased you ladies are taking care, it's been a bit dicey today out. We had a dusting of snow which then froze, I got up early this morning to take son to work, save him walking for 50 minutes in this lot, I do it all this week bless him.
No schools shut near me yet, I don't think there will be so the bleddy kids can get their arses out of bed and in and get on with it 🤣🤣🤣 you take care & keep warm everyone.

Dolly, Whisper might like a covered tray, we got little cat one a couple of weeks ago, she's had a wee poo or two in it, she prefers to go out but she's used it if she's got desperate, it was only about £18 off Amazon and you can take the door off if they don't like opening it to get in ❤😘 xxx
Awwww worky Facey in this weather it’s vile here streets icey as duck..🙁I’m undpsteady ln me pegs anyway.

well Facey her own tray still in the flat but Bigger than my one,it is a covered tray,I will get it tomorrow and bring it in,obviously it’s something she will know as well.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.