Krusties #23 Now We all Like a Tom Tit but you know us Krusties we do have Wit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are gorgeous! I had a dream the other week I found a ginger kitten in my garden. I lifted him up, saw nuts and said ' you can live with me and I'll call you Jones' after the ginger cat in Alien 🤣👽😻
Aww, thanks Facey, Joshua is so big now, he's bigger than my 7 year old female tabby, but Thomas the tabby weighs 13 pounds now, he doesn't eat much at home or scrounges, so I think he eats out! Wow, what a funny dream, I don't really have them much these days. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ems,those kids always seem ‘not well’why dontbhe duck the partner off etc,not good for the kids in that environment is it?You don’t need aftermath at all.

Aww, thanks Facey, Joshua is so big now, he's bigger than my 7 year old female tabby, but Thomas the tabby weighs 13 pounds now, he doesn't eat much at home or scrounges, so I think he eats out! Wow, what a funny dream, I don't really have them much these days. xx
Awww Cakky they are gorgeous Blimey Thomas is a biggy boyo.🥰

• Heart
Evening my friends 👽🤗❤😘 hope you're all ok today. I don't for one minute blame our Ems for saying no to looking after I'll children, especially when their Mother has fucked off doing god knows what, it's her responsibility not yours lovely ❤😘

Looks like we are all chicken cookers today, my friend gave me 2 roast in the bag ones yesterday with herbs and stuffing already in so I've done them for later & later in the week.

Ems & Captain you both get 9.5 out of 10. No mint sauce 🤣🤣 kidding, they both look so good and I'd eat both if invited ❤😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Ems,those kids always seem ‘not well’why dontbhe duck the partner off etc,not good for the kids in that environment is it?You don’t need aftermath at all.

Awww Cakky they are gorgeous Blimey Thomas is a biggy boyo.🥰
Thanks Dolly, this picture looks a bit weird, it's husband holding Thomas a few months ago.

thomaswithoutm.JPG

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Evening guys...been a lazy as duck Sunday, done some wrapping of Xmas presents,then fucked that off and had a nap

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like it's kicking orf again in skankland room😯
It's always kicking off in there, I don't go there so often these days
but I'm waiting for something real to happen before I step in with
my 2 pence.

Still waiting for a confirmation to the rumoured Lung Transplant.

my 2 pence.

I don't get involved with the serious "discussions" on there, I get anxiety and my heart starts playing up. Interesting to read though.

Good one, Dolly, I nearly missed it 😹

• Heart
  • Haha
I get dizzy from the constant nostalgia trips.
That's a polite way of putting it, you could say it's like bleeping groundhog day🤣

Then of course you get the odd person popping by to do a little stirring👀Or trying too...😂

Hmmmm I‘m on a lovely cat charity thread Celia Hammond on FB Charity is so well know rpund here,as Celia’svrescue so many beautiful cats and animals,there is one guy on there that wants to be friends with me,he keeps posting after I’ve posted saying,“ I keep sending message to be friends as like to get to know you”👀🫤I ignore.Bloody cheek.Bet he tracks where I post.

my 2 pence.

Lots of Tattlers have worked it out that AFP she is defo in Harefield hossie.

Hmmmm I‘m on a lovely cat charity thread Celia Hammond on FB Charity is so well know rpund here,as Celia’svrescue so many beautiful cats and animals,there is one guy on there that wants to be friends with me,he keeps posting after I’ve posted saying,“ I keep sending message to be friends as like to get to know you”👀🫤I ignore.Bloody cheek.Bet he tracks where I post.

Lots of Tattlers have worked it out that AFP she is defo in Harefield hossie.
Little Bunny always drops the Skank in it, Dolly 😂 like the time she was playing with the pink crutches, that made us think she had planned surgery for her feet.

Morning Dolly, it's bloody cold here. Hope you are keeping yourself warm xx

• Haha
Little Bunny always drops the Skank in it, Dolly 😂 like the time she was playing with the pink crutches, that made us think she had planned surgery for her feet.

Morning Dolly, it's bloody cold here. Hope you are keeping yourself warm xx
Morning Stapes,bless her she does🥰 They are waiting then try and sell to all the red tops and mags,it’s obvious,Personally I think they won’t get the support from public,they will say how come a 70 yr old woman gets a transplant when there is a long waiting list!Thats what I fink Stapes.

yes it bloodywell is cold here,have me gas fire on,quite warm but everywhere else in the flat is cold.🤣

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.