Krusties #23 Now We all Like a Tom Tit but you know us Krusties we do have Wit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've always appreciated you my lovely😘 I'd never start a thread over there for fear of getting it wrong..and I would🤣 I'm not liking that fred much, it's all gone a bit serious and I don't see a good outcome.

No roast dinner today, we're off out shortly. Buffet food is awaiting us. I'm hoping that we wont have any twice defrosted party food this time...little pasties of food poisoning😱
I made a brunch for us instead today and we are all still full😁 Here it is...
Awwwm Ems we do want some news though about the pissup.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Evening all 👽🤗❤😘 just shouting you all a quick hello and sending love ❤😘 been busy bee today, friend had hairdresser at home so I've been to hers for a mop cut, also done all my cards that need posting & washing chores, need to sit down and eat now. Hope you are all well my friends xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Hi me dear,thick snow outside,I had a kip woke up looked out window,thick snow.😳
It's beginning to look alot like Christmas🎄☃
Make sure you're all wrapped up cosy tonight. Last nigh I wore my pjs, dressing gown, duvet and blanket, I feel the cold...MrEms slept in his gruds🤣

Christmas party was quite funny this year. Many people hadn't seen my kiddies for 3 years so had a shock! All grown up and lovely. I felt very proud😊

Funny they all met me for the first time at Christmas when I was 18, I'm 43 now! I've matured a bit...only just though😘

Night night all xxx

• Heart
Morning krustiefreezers.😳❄

Hope all ok,lovely to see you Ems,I said earlier in fred you was probably busy as a 🐝.

Cakky great news isn’t it..I can scoff frosties now.🤣Still must keep sugar down though..(fuckit)

new fred now 265..

soddin cold,Awww Rita hope the babies are all ok.Horny Mike,Inspector Barnaby.piggies.❤

Harri sends her love Rita,Cakky and everyone.❤
Yes, these Empagliflozin tablets I'm on work wonders, I've been so down last few months, I've been eating stuff I shouldn't and it's made no difference to my blood sugar.

I started over 150 KP threads but as I'm no longer appreciated there I've
stopped starting them. I had a simple format which worked, the posters
have changed the threads a lot, it's not as much fun as it used to be.

I'm about to venture into the new fred.
Oh, that's a shame, it's not a competition to see who can do it first, quite a lot of folk don't like doing it for fear of getting it wrong xx

@MrsEms, yes I agree about the KP room, it's got extremely hostile in there lately, I won't get involved with it and just try and keep the atmosphere a bit lighter by posting funny pictures and comments.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Yes, these Empagliflozin tablets I'm on work wonders, I've been so down last few months, I've been eating stuff I shouldn't and it's made no difference to my blood sugar.

Oh, that's a shame, it's not a competition to see who can do it first, quite a lot of folk don't like doing it for fear of getting it wrong xx

@MrsEms, yes I agree about the KP room, it's got extremely hostile in there lately, I won't get involved with it and just try and keep the atmosphere a bit lighter by posting funny pictures and comments.
I think and it always happens when something blows up re Skanky,we get lots of newbies that are fans of her etc,make out they are not. Then disappear.

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas🎄☃
Make sure you're all wrapped up cosy tonight. Last nigh I wore my pjs, dressing gown, duvet and blanket, I feel the cold...MrEms slept in his gruds🤣

Christmas party was quite funny this year. Many people hadn't seen my kiddies for 3 years so had a shock! All grown up and lovely. I felt very proud😊

Funny they all met me for the first time at Christmas when I was 18, I'm 43 now! I've matured a bit...only just though😘

Night night all xxx
Ems whats gruDS🤣 awwwww bet you was proud Bless.

whisper popped out back again.didn’t venture out,she has seen it before.☺

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Morning all!
OMG is so bloody cold here - I've despatched OH outside to let everyone out!

BTW if you are pissed off on the skanks thread you can still keep updated via the wikis because I am curator - anything of interest or particularly scathing photos ALL go on there to ensure we see the downfall of this old ho eventually and theres eff-all she can do about it either :) So if you don't want to venture into the minefield of the threads you can still keep an eye on stuff in skankyland and dislike her more on a daily basis. :) I'm at your service

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Morning all!
OMG is so bloody cold here - I've despatched OH outside to let everyone out!

BTW if you are pissed off on the skanks thread you can still keep updated via the wikis because I am curator - anything of interest or particularly scathing photos ALL go on there to ensure we see the downfall of this old ho eventually and theres eff-all she can do about it either :) So if you don't want to venture into the minefield of the threads you can still keep an eye on stuff in skankyland and dislike her more on a daily basis. :) I'm at your service
Oh Rita I have to catch up on there,I just skip over Dodgy posts,it will be back to normal soon I reckon.
She is a bleep.🤣

Well,whisper wanted out,she just went outside door and back in,as mentioned.pic bit dark.

4-A089115-25-FD-479-F-AFF2-DA01-A413-C0-BC.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Quite a few schools closed today,Blimey that NEVER happened when I went to school ,had to make your way,I walked to school every day and it was quite away really.

Christmas,quite clever.

F70-BC035-3-D2-C-44-FE-9-D55-B40-F97-B405-CE.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think and it always happens when something blows up re Skanky,we get lots of newbies that are fans of her etc,make out they are not. Then disappear.

Ems whats gruDS🤣 awwwww bet you was proud Bless.

whisper popped out back again.didn’t venture out,she has seen it before.☺
Gruds dolly is the mans undies🤭 MrEms is a hairy bugger so is well insulated, he only wears his gruds (pants) to bed. Me, I've been wearing as much as possible even though I'm slightly hairier than usual this time of year🤣

Well I got up at 7 this morning to get the girls up for school. Came down stairs, emptied the dishwasher etc then saw my phone flashing. An email to say the school is shut today...bollocks, if only I'd checked before I'd got out of bed! So everyone is still in bed. I'm having doggy cuddles on the sofa. Sounds like Whisper is settling in nicely dolly, I'm so happy for you both😘

Thankyou Rita for skankys wiki. I'll know to look on there instead. I can't be doing with some of the bitching on that fred. I found the Stephen bear fred interesting the other day...interesting pictures👀🤣 Must remember eye bleach next time🥴

• Heart
  • Haha
Morning all, more snow overnight so that means I'm home for a couple of days
at least. Had the heating ticking overnight and I've now cranked it up.

• Heart
Gruds dolly is the mans undies🤭 MrEms is a hairy bugger so is well insulated, he only wears his gruds (pants) to bed. Me, I've been wearing as much as possible even though I'm slightly hairier than usual this time of year🤣

Well I got up at 7 this morning to get the girls up for school. Came down stairs, emptied the dishwasher etc then saw my phone flashing. An email to say the school is shut today...bollocks, if only I'd checked before I'd got out of bed! So everyone is still in bed. I'm having doggy cuddles on the sofa. Sounds like Whisper is settling in nicely dolly, I'm so happy for you both😘

Thankyou Rita for skankys wiki. I'll know to look on there instead. I can't be doing with some of the bitching on that fred. I found the Stephen bear fred interesting the other day...interesting pictures👀🤣 Must remember eye bleach next time🥴
Yes Ems schools here closed for the day.

strange though,I do have a litter tray in hallway she won’t use it,it was Daves but has clean litter etc,Her one in the flat is bigger it’s a covered one,so I think may have to get that one here,Usually cats don’t seem to mind another cat has used it,they seem to piss in it straightaway.Perhas Cakky can advise.

Gosh, such sad news about those poor children and the lake, seems that a couple went to help their friends when they got into trouble and they all fell through.
I do think there needs to be a public information film about the dangers of ice and such. Especially as we are getting colder weather so more water will ice over.

• Sad
Gosh, such sad news about those poor children and the lake, seems that a couple went to help their friends when they got into trouble and they all fell through.
I do think there needs to be a public information film about the dangers of ice and such. Especially as we are getting colder weather so more water will ice over.
I would never chance walking on water iced over never,even as a kid,It’s terrible poor dears.🙁

• Heart
Yes Ems schools here closed for the day.

strange though,I do have a litter tray in hallway she won’t use it,it was Daves but has clean litter etc,Her one in the flat is bigger it’s a covered one,so I think may have to get that one here,
We didn't get anymore snow yesterday but it's all turned to ice so the school is pretty treacherous as it's all on different levels. Lots of steps to different buildings too. Plus some of the kids are shits and would cause havoc!

It sounds like Whisper is a lady and prefers the seat down dolly😉

• Haha
I would never chance walking on water iced over never,even as a kid,It’s terrible poor dears.🙁
Seems they were young boys, 10-13. May be stereotypical but my nephews are around that age and I swear boys that age have no fear. Plus it’s right before Christmas, a time about getting together. Those poor families.

• Sad
Seems they were young boys, 10-13. May be stereotypical but my nephews are around that age and I swear boys that age have no fear. Plus it’s right before Christmas, a time about getting together. Those poor families.
There is a lake around the corner from me which does ice over and we've had to shout over at the kids to come off it. You are right, at that age they don't think about the dangers. Thankfully signs have been put up around it and around the castle moat here too. Shockingly adults go on there🤦🏻‍♀️
It's just so sad, poor families🙁

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.