Krusties #23 Now We all Like a Tom Tit but you know us Krusties we do have Wit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't say too much but about it. But MrC and I are closer than ever. He didn't mind me doing a bit of digging. He said I'm very smart for looking for the facts and not being ruled by emotions x

Dolly I'm going to say goodbye to you and tattle. Thank you for being my friend. God love you. I didn't just want to leave without telling you. Love as always MrsC xxxx
Oh nooo you ain’t leaving Tattle are you MrsC? Oh dear no😒❀

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Awwwwwww this is so cute, thank you my friend that made me smile so much and your lovely message, lol at widdles πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ’•β€πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ€—πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ˜„πŸ˜˜ xx

I've made you a Facehugger lamp shade for your present and in winter if out and about if very cold it can be detached and used as a scarf or face warmer πŸ˜€πŸ₯°β€πŸ˜ŠπŸΎπŸ‘½πŸ€—πŸ’–πŸ˜˜ Love and hugs my friend πŸ€—πŸ’–πŸ˜˜xx.

View attachment 1758705
AHH, that's fab! Thank you my friend! It's just my colour too and if I use it as a facewarmer it comes complete with bollock earrings by the looks of it, what's not to like about that!! Thank you my lovely πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸ•πŸΎπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜β£ xx

Still catching up, hope all ok today. Thank god it's Friday πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ xxx

Can't say too much but about it. But MrC and I are closer than ever. He didn't mind me doing a bit of digging. He said I'm very smart for looking for the facts and not being ruled by emotions x

Dolly I'm going to say goodbye to you and tattle. Thank you for being my friend. God love you. I didn't just want to leave without telling you. Love as always MrsC xxxx
Mrs C. I hope you will come back and update us once the case is sorted. I think you are being very sensible at the minute to have a break. Come back & say what you can when you can. Take very good care of yourself xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Bloody KP thread, got some real characters in there now.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bloody KP thread, got some real characters in there now.
Come on then, what did I miss and what have you done? Tell the truth😁

I am still compiling my naughty and nice list btw😘🀣

• Haha
I'm still questioning if AFP has had the lung transplant, I still think it's "alleged"
and I've has for proof.

Reactions: 1
I'm still questioning if AFP has had the lung transplant, I still think it's "alleged"
and I've has for proof.
I do believe a poster on the thread is legit and knows the family well, over hearing Amy"s husband talking loudly in the pub about the transplant. Also an accidental picture was posted by bunny which showed the name of the hospital. It does seem to add up. If she's had it I hope it's gone well. I don't wish skanky well...she should go and play with the traffic...big bleeping hgv lorries 🀬

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Another poor dog of that bleep has been runover.😒
So I've just seen in the fred, how many animals have to die before she is banned
for life for owning ANY kind of animal?

I do believe a poster on the thread is legit and knows the family well, over hearing Amy"s husband talking loudly in the pub about the transplant. Also an accidental picture was posted by bunny which showed the name of the hospital. It does seem to add up. If she's had it I hope it's gone well. I don't wish skanky well...she should go and play with the traffic...big bleeping hgv lorries 🀬
So really it's "hearsay".

• Sad
I've just seen dolly, I'm bleeping furious and upset over it🀬 How the hell can one person let so many animals die ffs😒
Pity we the public can't take out a private prosecution against her.

Reactions: 6
Pity we the public can't take out a private prosecution against her.
Not a bad idea...some kind of go fund me to raise money for a private prosecution...or a hitmanπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ either will doπŸ€”

• Haha
Remember thousands of peeps signed a petition to RSPCA to get her banned? Nothing bleeping happened,I signed it as well.
I signed it too, I think anyone that has heard about her reputation with animals signed it. Something must be done now surely...I say this every time she fucks up πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

So it's hire a hitman then.:D:D
Only way, you know it makes sense. Easy target...she can't run with those tits 😁

• Haha
I've just posted the headline on my social media hashtagging the RSPCA and PETA, waste of time
but you never know.

• Heart
AHH, that's fab! Thank you my friend! It's just my colour too and if I use it as a facewarmer it comes complete with bollock earrings by the looks of it, what's not to like about that!! Thank you my lovely πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸ•πŸΎπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜β£ xx

Still catching up, hope all ok today. Thank god it's Friday πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ xxx

Mrs C. I hope you will come back and update us once the case is sorted. I think you are being very sensible at the minute to have a break. Come back & say what you can when you can. Take very good care of yourself xx
You're welcome my friend, glad you like it πŸ˜€πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸΎπŸ‘½πŸ˜˜ xx
Looooool bollock earrings πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ€­ that made me laugh πŸ₯°πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸΎπŸ‘½β€πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜ xx

My elbow is a bit better since I last mentioned it, I think since you mentioned giving myself more time with it has helped me not worry too much on it which has helped alot πŸ˜€πŸ˜˜ xx

Hope you get to relax the weekend after a busy week my friend Love and Pom hugs to you πŸ˜ŠπŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ‘½πŸΎβ€πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart
Some of you know that I am a real supporter of Celia Hammonds Animal Trust know as C.H.A.T,Many years ago at her sanctuary ,she was raided by police etc as never proved but they were sure she was part of animal rights,they raided the sanctuary,there was one little cat that was being looked after as she was ill and in a safe cage as poor darling had seizures,the police etc broke in to sanctuary caused loads of damage ,poor cats safe place was just broken up by them,no thought for the animals at all..

• Heart
  • Angry
Morning all!
It makes you wonder WHY the so-called master-fencing expert PFP has not secured Trampy Towers or at least a compound to keep the animals SAFE? I guess he's not inclined to do endless freebies for the thing as they expect everybody else to rush to do for it :( bleeping bastards :(
I'm on it of course with everything going on her wiki for future reference

Morning all!
It makes you wonder WHY the so-called master-fencing expert PFP has not secured Trampy Towers or at least a compound to keep the animals SAFE? I guess he's not inclined to do endless freebies for the thing as they expect everybody else to rush to do for it :( bleeping bastards :(
I'm on it of course with everything going on her wiki for future reference
Oh Rita so right,one poster said the gates of the MM are always open,so main road right there.the vile bleep.Gates we’re open when Sharon escaped

• Sad
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.