Krusties #23 Now We all Like a Tom Tit but you know us Krusties we do have Wit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning all

heard from my friend she fell over outside her door bruised all her knee. Be careful out there!

To answer Gullri’s question, years ago our winters were harsher, lots of snow, ice etc. I do remember one occasion dad had to put chains on his car tyres as the roads were so bad. Also remember visiting my piano teacher and crawling to the front door as the driveway was covered in ice!

Gullri hope you are feeling better out of hospital soon sending you lots of love.

I love a chocolate log even if when I made mine years ago looked like a tree trunk had been blown over in a hurricane!

Im still bloody sewing and fed up! I want to make gift bags to put my friends Christmas presents in. Oh well.

Morning all

heard from my friend she fell over outside her door bruised all her knee. Be careful out there!

To answer Gullri’s question, years ago our winters were harsher, lots of snow, ice etc. I do remember one occasion dad had to put chains on his car tyres as the roads were so bad. Also remember visiting my piano teacher and crawling to the front door as the driveway was covered in ice!

Gullri hope you are feeling better out of hospital soon sending you lots of love.

I love a chocolate log even if when I made mine years ago looked like a tree trunk had been blown over in a hurricane!

Im still bloody sewing and fed up! I want to make gift bags to put my friends Christmas presents in. Oh well.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Jeez I've spent hours wiki-ing that bollockfest from the Sunday Times!
So just a quick Hello and Goodbye from me xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hi, I'm just sitting here half-dressed waiting for my hair colouring to cook, I hope it don't all fall out! Hope you are all doing well.

@Harrigan wow, that's some lovely sewing there, I did a huge cross-stitch picture with about 10 bears on it, it took about 2 years in the end!

I watched this really weird film on Amazon Prime last night, it was about a man locked up in a bunker for 30 years, it was played by Simon Pegg and I didn't recognise him, his American accent was spot on!

• Heart
Hello everyone 👽🤗❤😘 hope you're all ok tonight. Harri, you're so clever with your sewing, I love those Christmas things. Xx

Blimey, this Tattle bug is annoying intit, I know the Mods are trying everything to fix it, having trouble loading pages or reactions. So if I'm not about much that's why, keep warm and safe my friends ❤😘 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hi Facey, it's strange that, about 3 months ago I kept getting the dreaded "oops" message. So I did the usual, unplug and plug in router, reboot the thing. The only thing that seemed to fix it was turning off the Vee Pee En, it was really annoying, couldn't like anything, I did send a message about it, but didn't get a reply. :( It's working fine here at the moment.

Reactions: 4
Lots of folk reporting issues at the minute Cakky, usually with having to click threads twice or more and reactions not working, scrolling loading bar times out on mine I've cleared history & cookies on my phone and reset my router but it's def a Tattle issue. The chat about it is in the 'Site Support and Questions' section.

😳 🤣You need to do that though it does help,us kids had that when we had chesty problems..Old fashioned but helps.🥰

Awwww there is lovely lady that lives round here she knows lots of peeps helps out etc,she bought me other day a big box of frosties round,also bought dinners prepared by ladies at the church I think,she just bought me round couple of cakes and christmas dinner..bless her so kind she is..

@Pom Bear Are you ok sweetie?🥰🥰🥰❤❤❤❤Missed you lots..Hope you a feeling ok and better..😻

Well,the Turkey or chicken in the meal,I cut up for Whisp,she walked away from it.🤔anyway I cut up some fresh sliced chicken that was in my order yesterday,cut it up,see how’s she goes with that,she is out at Mo.
Hi Dolly, thanks for asking about me ❤💕💖💗🥰🤗❤😘 xxx. Sorry I'd not been on, I got so behind. I have missed the Krusties.
Hope you and everyone else is fine ❤.
I gave up the Katie thread, had completely enough now of it, so I lost interest esp how Carl was going to gossip about her and again it was all an act.

I only just came back from Devon last week, I had a nice time but it was so cold that it was hard to enjoy the walks. I be adding pics on here either tonight or tomorrow as I promised Facehugger some pics before my trip 😀❤🤗🥰😘 xxx.

@Facehugger how you doing my friend? Sorry I've not kept in touch had been more busy away from the internet and then got so behind on here, but I always pop in when I can. ❤💗💖🤗👽🐾🥰😘 xxx.

Love and hugs to everyone from Pom ❤😘 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@Pom Bear

All you need to read is page 8 of the Wiki, it's that SUNDAY TIMES interview.

Looking forward to your photo's.:LOL::LOL:

• Heart
Hi Dolly, thanks for asking about me ❤💕💖💗🥰🤗❤😘 xxx. Sorry I'd not been on, I got so behind. I have missed the Krusties.
I gave up the Katie thread, had completely enough now of it, so I lost interest esp how Carl was going to gossip about her and again it was all an act.

I only just came back from Devon last week, I had a nice time but it was so cold that it was hard to enjoy the walks. I be adding pics on here either tonight or tomorrow as I promised Facehugger some pics before my trip 😀❤🤗🥰😘 xxx.

@Facehugger how you doing my friend? Sorry I've not kept in touch had been more busy away from the internet and then got so behind on here, but I always pop in when I can. ❤💗💖🤗👽🐾🥰😘 xxx.

Nice to see you again Pom, glad you had a nice time away.

Yep, I don't blame you regarding the KP thread, I rarely comment on it, it's just too stressful lately xx

• Heart
Yep, I don't blame you regarding the KP thread, I rarely comment on it, it's just too stressful lately xx
Today was just fine because we had that "Interview" to read and scream about what a load of bollocks
it was.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Hello my favourite friend Pommy 👽🤗❤😘 bless you, I'd remembered you were away last week, I thought about you because the weather has been so awfully cold, I was hoping you'd still managed you enjoy yourself lovely. Kipper is just a right royal see you next Tuesday, I'm the same, I can't be doing with the cow any more. I read there but rarely post, can't be bothered lol!
Hope you've been looking after yourself and you are going to have a peaceful happy Christmas. Lots of love as always from me 👽🤗❤😘🐕🐾🐾💕😘 xxx

• Heart
Morning Krustiethawers.

Well,Skanky fred bleeping hell,that times article.Well,let’s hope something will effin happen.I’ve lost hope though.

lovely to hear from our dear Pom bless her❤❤❤❤
Facey are you home now?❤

Hope our dear Krusties are keeping well.❤

• Heart
Afternoon gang, hope we’re all keeping nice and hot in this cold weather

Get better soon Gullri xx
❤😊Starting to get better now Notty 🤗☀

@Harrigan Thank you Harri I am starting to slowly get better!
❤
Still got stomach pain but I am home from the hospital for the third time! But can’t travel to my family in the south this Christmas.

Bet your lovely quilts keep you and your family all warm this winter😊❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
❤😊Starting to get better now Notty 🤗☀

@Harrigan Thank you Harri I am starting to slowly get better!
❤
Still got stomach pain but I am home from the hospital for the third time! But can’t travel to my family in the south this Christmas.

Bet your lovely quilts keep you and your family all warm this winter😊❤
Awww Gullri that’s great news,❤You take care sweety..🥰

• Heart
I'm back! I have been kept occupied dissecting that Sunday Times crap but its quiet at the moment so here I am;

Well the other night I was just about to start cooking dinner when all the electrics went off so we had two hours by candleight in front of the fire - nice in one way but we were bloody starving so ate too many biscuits instead and ruined our dinners! Thankfully though our Big Freeze seems to be over with because its back to bucketing with rain again, plus ça change! :)

I'm glad you are feeling better Gullri xxx

• Heart
I'm back! I have been kept occupied dissecting that Sunday Times crap but its quiet at the moment so here I am;

Well the other night I was just about to start cooking dinner when all the electrics went off so we had two hours by candleight in front of the fire - nice in one way but we were bloody starving so ate too many biscuits instead and ruined our dinners! Thankfully though our Big Freeze seems to be over with because its back to bucketing with rain again, plus ça change! :)

I'm glad you are feeling better Gullri xxx
Yes,imagine that job for bleep features wiki.I’d be useless.

12 degrees here Rita,all snow now gone.thank duck.

Whisper in the bathroom sink.🤣

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.