Krusties #23 Now We all Like a Tom Tit but you know us Krusties we do have Wit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bless you. I always love your pics so much as they remind me of me and my Dad, thank you for sharing. I like a peaceful time too, I'm not busy after Friday thank goodness, my bestie is popping in Xmas night and Boxing Day but that's it. I hope you have a fab time with your brother, you usually do spend it with him don't you Hun? If I remember rightly.
Pleased you are feeling better today lovely. And hope you have a Happy Christmas. We are always here whenever you are around, you know that, and you only have to give me a shout if you need us. Lots of love Pommy πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸ•πŸΎπŸ’•πŸ˜˜ xxxx
You're welcome and that's lovely how much they remind you of you and your dad πŸ’–πŸ₯°β€β€πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xxx.
Glad to hear your not busy after Friday and have a lovely time with your bestie πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xxx
Yep brother Xmas day and then back again boxing day but I be online on the evenings.
I admit I look forward to my beef and Yorkshire pudding meal on boxing day more than my turkey one on Xmas.
Thank you and you too, your such a lovely friend. Not on tonight but back on Thursday evening next. Love and hugs from Pom β€πŸ’–πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx.

some more boat pics for you, sorry on the blurry pics, sadly can't add them at full resolution πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ’–πŸ˜˜ xxx ..

Resizer_16715906927559.jpg

Resizer_16715906778355.jpg

Resizer_16715906634611.jpg

Resizer_16715906714923.jpg

Resizer_16715906844827.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning all! I have been awake most of the night yet again listening to the clock in the hallway knocking-off the hours - why didn't I have this issue when I had two babies waking at random hours all those years ago? Nah it saved it all for me now instead :(

Its cold, wet and horrible here again which the forecast says is in place until next Wednesday with a short interval of a few sparse sunny bits on Tuesday, yet none of which lightens the mood that in fact I loathe Christmas. :( Bah humbug

Anyway its almost time to go to let everyone out in the rain so I'd best go prepare the food buckets for them all as OH has already gone out to his gun club and I've got to venture outside myself today in it. The pigs will be pleased to see me though as I have four huge, stodgy loaves of wholemeal bread that I pulled out of the sacks for them (one apiece) and that'll keep them busy for ten minutes after which they'll trundle happily off home again. Happy piggies :)
TTFN xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Morning Krustiechrimbos

Well,what’s happening today?nuffink with me,need to get arse in gear to wrap pressiesπŸ™
I was in bed last night I then felt a kneading of bread on me,think I had fluffbum visit.Bless her,think she is exploring abit.
Just scoffed few choccie digestives with me coffee.

Hope everybody is ok ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Morning Krustiechrimbos

Well,what’s happening today?nuffink with me,need to get arse in gear to wrap pressiesπŸ™
I was in bed last night I then felt a kneading of bread on me,think I had fluffbum visit.Bless her,think she is exploring abit.
Just scoffed few choccie digestives with me coffee.

Hope everybody is ok ❀
Morning dolly😘 I got to get my arse in gear today tooπŸ₯΄ I'm braving the crowds as I need to pick up some prezzies I've ordered. Got to pick up my turkey crown and beef too...does everyone here have Turkey and beef on Christmas day? Never did as a child but MrEms bloody expects it soπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Oh and finish wrapping prezzies.

Aww, I used to have a cat called Jess and she used to do that kneading thing on me, she purred really loud aswell. Such an affectionate catπŸ₯° Though she did like licking your hands and had a tongue like sandpaper! Whisper sounds lovely, very happy and settling in nicely with you😊❀xxx

• Heart
Morning all, wow, there was some DWAMA in the skanky room this morning! Not a lot going on really, weather is crap, husband is off work for 2 weeks and is in a foul mood as usual.

Hope everybody is keeping well xx

• Heart
Morning dolly😘 I got to get my arse in gear today tooπŸ₯΄ I'm braving the crowds as I need to pick up some prezzies I've ordered. Got to pick up my turkey crown and beef too...does everyone here have Turkey and beef on Christmas day? Never did as a child but MrEms bloody expects it soπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Oh and finish wrapping prezzies.

Aww, I used to have a cat called Jess and she used to do that kneading thing on me, she purred really loud aswell. Such an affectionate catπŸ₯° Though she did like licking your hands and had a tongue like sandpaper! Whisper sounds lovely, very happy and settling in nicely with you😊❀xxx
Awwww sounds lovely Chrimbo dins Ems,unfortunatly when I was a kiddie (here I go again bleeping old tart I am)Turkey wasn’t as popular as it is now,mum and dad couldn’t afford it we used to have a capon.

mum was such a gorgeous cook,her roasts were to die for.Both worked In factories,mum used to get Dundee cake,bottle of port and bottle of sherry from work.

Ahhh cat sounds lovely,they do that as it reminds them of being a kitten,if you see kittens being fed by mummy,you can see they knead near the teet to get the milk moving bless em.

Do men do the same?😳🀣🀣🀣🀭

Bit of a nasty poster this morning,to be honest sounds to me like somebody has had a early drinkypoo.πŸ€”

Morning all, wow, there was some DWAMA in the skanky room this morning! Not a lot going on really, weather is crap, husband is off work for 2 weeks and is in a foul mood as usual.

Morning Cakky,Gawd yes so bleedin early erm I thought have pubs opened early?πŸ€”

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Oh I've just been reading the dwama🀣 That poster has form for early morning rantsπŸ€” They did say they were hungover but i think they could be still pissed🀣

Awwww sounds lovely Chrimbo dins Ems,unfortunatly when I was a kiddie (here I go again bleeping old tart I am)Turkey wasn’t as popular as it is now,mum and dad couldn’t afford it we used to have a capon.

mum was such a gorgeous cook,her roasts were to die for.Both worked In factories,mum used to get Dundee cake,bottle of port and bottle of sherry from work.

Ahhh cat sounds lovely,they do that as it reminds them of being a kitten,if you see kittens being fed by mummy,you can see they knead near the teet to get the milk moving bless em.

Do men do the same?😳🀣🀣🀣🀭
I don't know why Turkey is popular tbhπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
You've got lovely memories dolly. We had a disaster every year growing up. I've one of my mum at Christmas where she made lumpy gravy😁 Then she put it through a sieve forgetting to put a jug underneath...all the gravy went down the sink🀣 Another year the cat ate half the turkey (raw) during the night😳...always something!

Do men do the same? Well if MrEms tried to milk me I'd knock him out 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh I've just been reading the dwama🀣 That poster has form for early morning rantsπŸ€” They did say they were hungover but i think they could be still pissed🀣

I don't know why Turkey is popular tbhπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
You've got lovely memories dolly. We had a disaster every year growing up. I've one of my mum at Christmas where she made lumpy gravy😁 Then she put it through a sieve forgetting to put a jug underneath...all the gravy went down the sink🀣 Another year the cat ate half the turkey (raw) during the night😳...always something!

Do men do the same? Well if MrEms tried to milk me I'd knock him out 🀣
🀣🀣 oh dear lumpy gravy then Nuffink.😳🀣cat eating the Turkey oh dear,actually raw meat etc is good for cats not bones though.

i would do the same if some bloke tried milking my effin titties.

Ems,I defo think it was pissed.Flower hinted at same thing.

she has just posted again,

Last edited:
  • Haha

Do men do the same?😳🀣🀣🀣🀭

Bit of a nasty poster this morning,to be honest sounds to me like somebody has had a early drinkypoo.πŸ€”

Morning Cakky,Gawd yes so bleedin early erm I thought have pubs opened early?πŸ€”
Morning Dolly, yes never post anything if you are boozed-up, you will regret it later haha

• Haha

Here's my Jess Ems, getting in the way of wrapping presents 🎁 😻
Screenshot_20221221-114526_Messages~2.jpg

Hope everyone is well πŸ’

• Heart
Reactions: 8
British Blue, she's about 9yrs old now ❀

Oh she does Ems, the OH keeps telling her "You're beautiful you are" I say thanks "Thanks Hunny" and he says he was talking to the cat 🀣🀣
Oh I get that, husband says to our little yappy dog "be quiet you mouthy witch"...I tell him "I haven't said anything ya bastard"😳🀣

Only joking...MrEms speaks to the dogs like babies in a high pitched voice! It's bizarre, as soon as he walks through the door he says hello to them first🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.