Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
The way she writes captions reminds me so much of when you read a kids homework book where they’ve been asked to write what they did at the weekend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Gobbylurker

New thread suggestion: keepingupwithkirstylea #19: tummy patting, ego inflating, gym filming fixation; do you think you’re ever going to pass a probation?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Scottishmum

I get secondhand embarrassment of a man and a woman in the mid 30’s buzzing their tits off doing a countdown to haven. Ffs. They don’t even have kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Anon568

She's lost her job again- she's no longer listed on the company's website. At least that explains why she's been so quiet!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Its_Me

VIP Member
That post with ‘I’m sharing my voucher with Daniel to get an engagement ring’ 🙈🙈
Oh Jesus Christ. I can see a post coming soon, saying “Me and Daniel have decided to get engaged, he hasn’t got my ring yet BUT that’s fine because every body is different and we like to do things our way because we are so similar and our birthdays are on the same day.”

• Haha
Reactions: 17

NapQueenReturns

Chatty Member
Her whole existence is based around losing weight, albeit unsuccessfully. She is absolutely not happy being a plus size woman. Only lying to yourself, girl.

Reactions: 16

Shinyhappy

How did I miss the ‘love the nhs’ chocolate sauce massacre first time round? Incredible scenes

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine losing your job because you wanted to tell your insta followers what boohoo dress you was wearing and that you washed your face last night 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

indigoipswich

Theory- her and Dan have broken up. She usually goes from Chessington South station which goes to Waterloo, and today she’s outside Victoria, where would get to from her mum’s in Croydon.

• Wow
Reactions: 14