keepingupwithkirstylea #18 Corporate job? Why be so shady? Girl, we all know you’re just the tea-lady.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A little belly?! 😂 She has to be joking
If she’s happy being a plus size woman then great but then she needs to redirect the focus of her page to being about body positivity and stop banging on about having to loose a few pounds and stopping and starting diets!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If she’s happy being a plus size woman then great but then she needs to redirect the focus of her page to being about body positivity and stop banging on about having to loose a few pounds and stopping and starting diets!
So happy she contorts her body so she looks slimmer 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her whole existence is based around losing weight, albeit unsuccessfully. She is absolutely not happy being a plus size woman. Only lying to yourself, girl.

Reactions: 16
Every photo is practically the same, every caption is practically the same. Just the same old repeated crap every single day, every single week. Literally THE most boring person around 😴 Give your head a shake woman!

Reactions: 10
At least when she was doing her garage workouts and jumping around her garden doing photo shoots in her bikinis she had a bit of life to her. It’s depressing to see what her life has become!

Reactions: 8
At least when she was doing her garage workouts and jumping around her garden doing photo shoots in her bikinis she had a bit of life to her. It’s depressing to see what her life has become!
Lol I know .. doing her 10 workouts a day in the garage & lip syncing to Tina Turner .. I feel like even though it was lockdown she had more mojo / oomph / energy & life than now ….

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Soooooo many of her grid posts should just be stories. The crappy fuel cup pic is not grid worthy

Reactions: 5
I wonder if she ever buys Daniel treats as she only mentions treating herself

Reactions: 3
How can she spend so much money on shite?
Pandora charms… why?
Save your money to move out ffs. Or atleast a tin of paint for the bedroom

I’ve never noticed the countdown in their couples bio before 🤯 obviously not been updated but just why?!

2D1890BE-8412-403E-BC18-3C51CED86D2A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If you're not paying rent or bills, and you're not saving, basically all your salary is disposable income! I don't think there's much of a plan for the future tbh.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.