keepingupwithkirstylea #18 Corporate job? Why be so shady? Girl, we all know you’re just the tea-lady.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So desperate for an engagement, not for love but for Instagram content and showing off. Sad.

Reactions: 4
She must have had a telling off or something this is far too long for her to go with out talking tit in the kitchen... the dress is bleeping awful

Reactions: 8
She must have had a telling off or something this is far too long for her to go with out talking tit in the kitchen... the dress is bleeping awful
You mean the dress that she got on Saturday... While she was out shopping...at Bluewater... So glad she let us all know that lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So she finally shows her tea … wtf 😳 It’s like what you’d give a baby you’re trying to wean 🙈 Surely surely surely shes took a family size bar of chocolate to bed 🙈😂

So she finally shows her tea … wtf 😳 It’s like what you’d give a baby you’re trying to wean 🙈 Surely surely surely shes took a family size bar of chocolate to bed 🙈😂
And that’s her saying she’s hungry, that’s not a sodden meal 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Nah my daughter ate more than that when she was weaning 🤣
Ye I was really hungry so I thought I would have a delicious 200 calorie meal.....must be her snack while waiting for a pizza to arrive 🤣

• Haha
She expects us to believe that at the size she is she’s eating under 1000 calories a day? Righto 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

She’s very quiet at the minute isn’t she!! A bit of chicken n brocoli won’t fill her for long if she is really really hungry.

Reactions: 1
She’s very quiet at the minute isn’t she!! A bit of chicken n brocoli won’t fill her for long if she is really really hungry.
Do we reckon it was left overs from Sunday, which they put down the dog but even he didn’t want it 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.