keepingupwithkirstylea #18 Corporate job? Why be so shady? Girl, we all know you’re just the tea-lady.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahahahaha she’s lurking as she’s constantly on insta - I’ve checked always online. She’s deffo hiding from work & has 100% lost that job I bet. Cue the post that says the job wasn’t right for her… yada yada

Reactions: 6
I wonder if she’s pregnant - that future baby daddy comment, the radio silence, being unwell etc etc

Theory- her and Dan have broken up. She usually goes from Chessington South station which goes to Waterloo, and today she’s outside Victoria, where would get to from her mum’s in Croydon.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Theory- her and Dan have broken up. She usually goes from Chessington South station which goes to Waterloo, and today she’s outside Victoria, where would get to from her mum’s in Croydon.
Do we call you Miss Marple or would you prefer poirot? Columbo ? Lol it’ll be interesting to see what she says ..

Reactions: 5
Do we call you Miss Marple or would you prefer poirot? Columbo ? Lol it’ll be interesting to see what she says ..
you know I’ve had a horrendous couple of weeks but you calling me Poirot has really made me smile LOL

I live in Croydon and grew up near where Dan (and Kirsty) lives so know the train routes really well, unless she got the 527 bus from Waterloo to Victoria but I’ll need to check where her office is ....

edit: she can get a bus direct from Waterloo to Mayfair, so I’m either a brilliant detective or it’s completely innocent 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
you know I’ve had a horrendous couple of weeks but you calling me Poirot has really made me smile LOL

I live in Croydon and grew up near where Dan (and Kirsty) lives so know the train routes really well, unless she got the 527 bus from Waterloo to Victoria but I’ll need to check where her office is ....

edit: she can get a bus direct from Waterloo to Mayfair, so I’m either a brilliant detective or it’s completely innocent 😂
Didn’t she say she had to get the bus???? Some strike or something? Or is that after what would have been her train? I’m now invested In this 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Didn’t she say she had to get the bus???? Some strike or something? Or is that after what would have been her train? I’m now invested In this 😂😂😂😂
Yeh she has to get a mainline train into london then she would normally get on a tube but there’s no tubes today so she would have to get a bus instead.

I think if her and Dan broke up she would unfollow him?

she would but from her usual station she wouldn’t go to London Victoria- she would go to Waterloo so I’m just confused why she would be at Victoria.

Yeh she has to get a mainline train into london then she would normally get on a tube but there’s no tubes today so she would have to get a bus instead.

Nah she’s stalk!

The thing is it’s really not a big deal it’s all of 10 minutes on a bus from Victoria to Mayfair it’s not like she’s doing a North to South journey she’s just a drama queen

Reactions: 4
The thing is it’s really not a big deal it’s all of 10 minutes on a bus from Victoria to Mayfair it’s not like she’s doing a North to South journey she’s just a drama queen
ahhh I see I didn't realise that. She's so sad 😂

Reactions: 2

No .. I don’t think she would .. not if he dumped her , she would be embarrassed & not want to admit it ..

Genuinely pleased I cheered you up lol I still watch poirot now .. me & my mum love him lol

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.