Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gobbylurker

She’s learned nothing on her weight journey(s) has she, her eating habits are absolutely shit. What normal adult who is trying to lose weight eats fridge raiders, dairylea lunchables, red bull, cheese triangles, and then chocolate 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Its_Me

VIP Member
I think she would be on moaning all the time if she was pregnant but not saying it, she would be all “oh I’m SO ILL EVERY MORNING I WONDER WHY 😉😉😉😉

She usually posts some sort of ill-advised story about current affairs, not seen anything about Ukraine from her. Doubt she knows where it is.
Remember when she thought she was a speaker for the government at the start of covid telling everyone what they should and shouldn’t be doing

• Haha

BettyBeau

VIP Member
If she wasn’t such a cunt I’d feel a bit sorry for.
No friends apart from Dana
Her family don’t bother with her
No hobbies no interests
Sad little life really

Laur91

VIP Member
doesn’t she get bored or realise she’s forever going round and round in circles?

She diets, goes to the gym, loses a little weight, falls off the wagon, states how she doesn’t wanna lose weight anyway, piles it all back on, repeat again.

• Haha

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
Her entire existence depresses me. She has literally no will or drive to even do the most basic things in life like working hard, moving out of the parents (moving from your own parents to your boyfriends parents in your 30s with no end goal doesn’t count), she can’t stick at losing weight or even cook food!!

Chloe123456

VIP Member
I’m blocked but dying to see the wedding outfit.

Followed Kirsty back in the good ol’ days of garage workouts, songs about magnificent feminine hygiene, her calling out Tattle (how I found this place and became a lurker), and her mom’s (we speculate) rants on here in earlier threads telling us all she hopes we get AIDS and die. 😂

Ah, those were the days!
I feel almost depressed after reading all that .. we were so lucky .. they were the golden times during lockdown & we had no idea how brilliant she was .. I completely forgot about the feminine magnificent hygiene lol that was brilliant.. all them selfies on a Sunday night in her knickers & bra as well as hot tub with daddy lol & all the lip syncing…. Now what have we got ??? We’ve gone from a obnoxious sizzling steak to a plain warm depressed ham sandwich.

Anyway what happened to the successful goli business lol

Last edited:
  • Haha

Gobbylurker

Not posted a single grid or story for 4 days and the only thing she’s got to come back with is ‘oh shit. It’s Monday tomorrow, blink and the weekend has gone’ …. at 6.30am on Sunday 🤯

She literally has no content left has she. The absolute shambles of ‘meals’ that she has bothered to post show where her head is at food wise. And she’s got nothing to offer in terms of stories and chat. Time to say goodbye to Insta I think Kirsty.

I would love to know how many of her followers are redundant sw accounts. Her engagement is terrible. 20k followers and she manages to get 30 or 40 likes and maybe 1 or 2 comments occasionally. Absolute waste of time.

Last edited:

BettyBeau

VIP Member
It’s really weird how she’s gone silent & changed quite fast .. I think somethings happened..
Think she’s just realised her life is boring and no one cares.
Plus think she’s been banned from posting from work and not allowed to show Dans family so there is nothing to show

Reactions: 10

Chloe123456

VIP Member
So today she's saying she wasn't posting on stories on Friday because her line manager was in, and although she knows 'a bit about' her Instagram, she couldn't really talk. Bingo. Abd that dear people is why Krusty can't keep a job.
I honestly can’t believe she’s said this!!

Then she said she might not be posting any stories this week .. or she might do some or she might do a lot .. wtf lol

She’s said they’ve got a busy week at work.. maybe best to just concentrate on your new job & not Insta!!! Also we don’t need showing your chin spots all the time.

• Haha

diddlydoop

She’ll never do anything because she doesn’t do it for herself. All the things she does (which let’s be fair isn’t many) is because of Dan. She started the gym and decided to eat “healthily” because Dan wanted to. I’m younger than her and I bought my house by myself. She’s spent years scrounging off other people, she should have a stack of savings behind her- but where is it? She doesn’t do much, she doesn’t buy a lot, I don’t even think she does the big shop. I’m assuming all her money goes on her teas (takeaways and crap)
I lived in my Nan’s attic bedroom whilst I saved but I didn’t let getting in a relationship with my bf stop me coz I knew what I wanted. I bought my house and then he moved in with me. He now pays half the mortgage and we’ve signed the contract to say if we were to sell the house I’d get my deposit back and we’d split the rest. My point is, I think she’s waiting for him to do it all. Imagine being with someone like that - he really needs to get out!