keepingupwithkirstylea #18 Corporate job? Why be so shady? Girl, we all know you’re just the tea-lady.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She talks out her ass !!! When I was really Sick for 3 weeks over Xmas I was really put off by food & cooking .. I’d order a lot of takeaways for my son because food made me feel sick .. I’d have a bit of left overs the next day like pizza etc .. i didn’t eat much but it was all junk when I did & I lost 10 lbs.. she’s got no idea how calories deficit works .. I’m sure of it

Reactions: 2
I get secondhand embarrassment of a man and a woman in the mid 30’s buzzing their tits off doing a countdown to haven. Ffs. They don’t even have kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I get secondhand embarrassment of a man and a woman in the mid 30’s buzzing their tits off doing a countdown to haven. Ffs. They don’t even have kids.
No way are they going Haven bet Kirsty enters all the singing comps

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s still pretty quiet & her & Dan are clearly still together .. do we think she’s finally ran out of things to say Lol ? She’s not been to her happy place / the gym in like 3 weeks. Leg cramp .. then covid .. not her year lol

Reactions: 4
remember she was always banging on about going to Malta to see her aunty?? Totally dropped her

I can't imagine being excited to go to bloody IOW two or three times a year. There are plenty of other beautiful places in the UK to see too.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Remember when she was determined to eat healthily and not quit the gym… that died out quickly.

Reactions: 6
If she wasn’t such a bleep I’d feel a bit sorry for.
No friends apart from Dana
Her family don’t bother with her
No hobbies no interests
Sad little life really

Reactions: 11
She almost comes across as depressed. Hates going to work, wishing the days away, seemingly not doing anything with her evenings/weekends. Given up the gym…

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.