keepingupwithkirstylea #18 Corporate job? Why be so shady? Girl, we all know you’re just the tea-lady.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t like soup BUT she loves this one !!! Well done Heinz lol and the crowd goes wild !!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She doesn’t like soup BUT she loves this one !!! Well done Heinz lol and the crowd goes wild !!
It’s bizarre how many times she claims she doesn’t like something… gravy… wine

the gravy especially she did the post below saying ‘mum says’ (cringe) but drowns her dinners in gravy?!

209429EF-6415-4134-9AB6-880E75A75BBC.png

Trying to find that post… I came across these delights

5495E193-BC42-4FFA-9741-7F647FA35C1E.png

Spring onions on baked beans 🤢

FE48F407-ABFB-4D03-B33F-772EA9A1A12B.png

Love the NHS… wrote in choc syrup… on a chopping board

scrolling back thru her posts I laugh at them first time round but then seeing them again it feels like a parody account 🤣

edit to add- this post made me laugh too, saying she’ll always be there for her niece… well until her ‘handsomes’ is poorly then she can’t be bothered ha

68A0784C-A9A0-475A-A829-524A427AC3C8.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8

the gravy especially she did the post below saying ‘mum says’ (cringe) but drowns her dinners in gravy?!

View attachment 1066403

View attachment 1066406

View attachment 1066411

scrolling back thru her posts I laugh at them first time round but then seeing them again it feels like a parody account 🤣

edit to add- this post made me laugh too, saying she’ll always be there for her niece… well until her ‘handsomes’ is poorly then she can’t be bothered ha

View attachment 1066428
He’s her new monkey chops 😂

Reactions: 2
How did I miss the ‘love the nhs’ chocolate sauce massacre first time round? Incredible scenes

• Haha
Reactions: 15

View attachment 1066403

View attachment 1066406

View attachment 1066411

View attachment 1066428
Omg thanks for posting all these pictures.. it’s given me a right laugh.. I absolutely cannot remember the nhs one at all. How is this serious .. it honestly feels like a big joke but she’s genuine with her account lol !! How did I forget the spring onions with beans n crumpet .. chef Kirsty Ramsey lol

Reactions: 6
That third picture looks like she’s been dragged through a hedge backwards 🙈 btw thanks again Kirst for letting us know it’s Friday - I’d have not known otherwise 🙄

Reactions: 1
Ha ha I actually thought you must've been mistaken 😂😂 nope!!!
Only our kirst lol!!!! Is she only having breakfast n lunch again.. the evening meals have disappeared!! I wonder how her bad leg is after getting cramp.. that’s not been mentioned.. or the gym.

That third picture looks like she’s been dragged through a hedge backwards 🙈 btw thanks again Kirst for letting us know it’s Friday - I’d have not known otherwise 🙄
She looks so much better with her hair tied up … when it’s down it always looks a mess!!

Reactions: 4
Remember when she said Dan had cut her hair when she had clearly had someone in to do it during lockdown

• Haha
So she’s in bed watching a film… but afterwards it’s time to chill 🙄 imagine living for the weekends to do FA. Don’t get me wrong, I love a chill day but not every Saturday and Sunday — and within those days I make sure I get out and go for a walk at least.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.