keepingupwithkirstylea #18 Corporate job? Why be so shady? Girl, we all know you’re just the tea-lady.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had nearly 1000 calories for yesterday’s breakfast!
Followed by pizza 🍕 #weightlossblogger

If she’s happy being a plus size woman then great but then she needs to redirect the focus of her page to being about body positivity and stop banging on about having to loose a few pounds and stopping and starting diets!
Literally just about to say this 👆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Back to hardly posting because she’s finally accepted she’s not ill anymore, just incredibly boring 🤣

It’s really weird how she’s gone silent & changed quite fast .. I think somethings happened..

It’s really weird how she’s gone silent & changed quite fast .. I think somethings happened..
Think she’s just realised her life is boring and no one cares.
Plus think she’s been banned from posting from work and not allowed to show Dans family so there is nothing to show

Reactions: 10
I think Dan has had a moan about her showing him on a public Instagram with 20k following - if she can’t post him and she can’t post work, and she’s not following slimming world or going to the gym, then there’s not much else to post!

Reactions: 7
The highlight was when racist Trace came on and called us a bunch of cunts 👏🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Is this the end of her??? She’s constantly online lurking just nothing to say….

Wonder if she's brewing up for a pregnancy announcement but scared she will spill the beans too early so staying offline 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.