Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Was Dare contacted by someone about the debacle with the Black Lives Matter blackout? Then magically she was no longer promoting it?
She posted the black square and then deleted it, didn’t she? Was it so that she could post as normal and then she ended up posting/deleting it again or something? That was a shit show. I remember her going private for a bit after that.

The nights out with her friend and the rants about guys not finding big women attractive. The night she went out and fell over and talked about how funny it was on stories for about a week and a half.

Haha! Yes, the chubby mound photos. I’d blocked those out.

The constant references to Brit School. Pretending to be from the ends in Saaaaaf Landan like her best mate Adele. Even though she’s from Surrey, isn’t she?!

The contradictions all the time.
“I don’t drink” Posts stories of her drunk.
“I don’t like gravy” Posts Sunday roast pics swimming in gravy.

My fave of all is her excuse of her periods being the reason she’d not lost weight that week. When she had used the same excuse a week or so before.

She was a gift before she met Dan.

Edit: Oh and how could I forget the threats from her and her solicitor mate who is going to hunt us all down and have us all arrested. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
God this lass is an utter joke, states it felt strange not going to the gym last night when she has only been going 2 bloody weeks. I wish she would stop trying to make out like she is some fitness/healthy guru when the truth is she hadn’t a flipping clue. I really hoped after her insta break she would come back a whole new Kirsty but she is the same cringeworthy joke as she was before. She has no clue about healthy eating, why is she having a low cal protein shake for breakfast surely she could make something much better. I suppose we have her gym session to look forward to tonight where she will get Penfold to film her appalling workout. I mean good on her for getting off her arse & going to the gym but please get a PT to show you how to exercise properly

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Chloe123456

VIP Member
Daniel & I are taking our nieces out. They aren’t your nieces kirsty lol ffs. She’s said twice they have no idea about it but then they’ve been told 2 special people are coming to see them and they’ve been guessing all day lol well they are gonna be a bit disappointed if they’ve let their minds go wild & expect to meet celebrities or their mates lol no it’s just kirsty n Dan

Lol I’ve not been to the gym in nearly 2 weeks which is really not like me .. she says.. after not going for like 18 months or more.

She’s lying. She’s eating healthy n having 3 meals a day but sometimes she only has 2 which is meat n veg .. the weight would be absolutely falling off her .. but her weights up n down n the gym helps .. not going twice a week for a slow treadmill walk it doesn’t. She better not gain & say it’s because she’s not eating enough cos that winds me up.

I’m glad she’s focusing on her job now though finally.
phew … I’ve gone off on 1 today haven’t I Lol

Last edited:
  • Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
A little belly?! 😂 She has to be joking
If she’s happy being a plus size woman then great but then she needs to redirect the focus of her page to being about body positivity and stop banging on about having to loose a few pounds and stopping and starting diets!

• Heart

Gobbylurker

She’s gone to the doctor because she had fucking cramp for 15 minutes?! No wonder our nhs is on it’s bloody knees with morons like her taking up their time. She’s an absolute dickhead.

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Come on we have been moaning we have missed the big lump. So let’s give her some encouragement she’s back in the gym now.
Could you pop round to old racist Trace later and do some singing in the hot tub. Followed by Sunday photo in your pants.
Just for old times sakes

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Its_Me

VIP Member
Low weight, low rep, low sets
Smashing it 💪 she must be bloody exhausted, thank god for all that protein in her pancakes her muscles will need it

• Haha

thenoodle

Chatty Member
Imagine if she is pregnant and talks about when it was conceived. Not on a romantic holiday but while dan’s mum was downstairs watching emmerdale

• Haha

Gobbylurker

If I was Daniel and I knew she wouldn’t kiss me after the dog licking my face, I’d literally be letting it lick my tonsils 🤣🤣

‘You’re not selling getting a dog to me!!’ What, a dog to keep in your bedroom in his mum’s house?! Go to Smyths and get a stuffed one Kirsty, you’ll be far too fucking lazy to look after a proper one.

Why does everything she say sound aggressive? … or is it just me? 😂🙈
She’s incredibly unlikeable. It’s like she’s jealous of the fact he’s giving attention to the dog. God help if they ever reproduce.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Shinyhappy

Yeah I’m also not a fan of the way she’s posting the 2 pics of food n cals .. I prefer the old format .. just a tip from us if u are reading kirst
I won’t be completely satisfied until the tyre flips are back. GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT

• Haha

Shinyhappy

Or she has had a really bad haircut at the weekend
We all know how much can go wrong with a bad tonner.
(Can I just add - my phone would physically not let me write tonner it autocorrected at least 3 times so how did she go so wrong?)

• Haha