keepingupwithkirstylea #18 Corporate job? Why be so shady? Girl, we all know you’re just the tea-lady.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t even show the snag tights except the bottom of her leg and wears the same pair every day!

Reactions: 1
Cals are off again for her lunch! Only by 50 but it’s not hard putting this into nutracheck - there is even pictures!

Maybe if she ate like a adult she could have some healthier choices! My 8 year old would pick the shite she does

She doesn’t even show the snag tights except the bottom of her leg and wears the same pair every day!
🤢 bet they’re fusty those tights 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s learned nothing on her weight journey(s) has she, her eating habits are absolutely tit. What normal adult who is trying to lose weight eats fridge raiders, dairylea lunchables, red bull, cheese triangles, and then chocolate 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve stocked up on snag tights before I hear that they’ve asked her to model or something awful 🤭🤭

Those bloody paint patches on the wall will be celebrating their first birthday soon!! 🥳 🎂 🎉
They have been there for months and months, I’m sure they did them before summer last year! Anyone remember? What’s taking them so long? It’s not like they have a lot on their plate, surely they could have that room painted in an evening, certainly one weekend would have it done!!

• Haha
Those bloody paint patches on the wall will be celebrating their first birthday soon!! 🥳 🎂 🎉
They have been there for months and months, I’m sure they did them before summer last year! Anyone remember? What’s taking them so long? It’s not like they have a lot on their plate, surely they could have that room painted in an evening, certainly one weekend would have it done!!
Oh come on be fair, her weekends are jam packed. Them muffins ain't making themselves are they?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ha ha ha ha ha as if she’s deleted her mums comments. I mean I know racist Trace is as racist but deleting your own mum brutal

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That post with ‘I’m sharing my voucher with Daniel to get an engagement ring’ 🙈🙈
Oh Jesus Christ. I can see a post coming soon, saying “Me and Daniel have decided to get engaged, he hasn’t got my ring yet BUT that’s fine because every body is different and we like to do things our way because we are so similar and our birthdays are on the same day.”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She always use to day she couldn't sing ... You know when she was hinting for compliments on her singing.
Ffs you sharing a birthday date 3 years apart with the bf is not an interesting fact 🥰🤦.
I have a twin and we both have a husband with the same first name... That's an interesting fact...😂

Reactions: 3
That post with ‘I’m sharing my voucher with Daniel to get an engagement ring’ 🙈🙈
Literally the only reason I logged onto Tattle tonight because, respectfully, WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON 😂😂😂 in terms of insane things she’s done, this is very much up there with posting Daniels sisters baby scan on the grid (I’m physically cringing at how AWFUL that was). They are living in his childhood bedroom… does she think she’s hit the big time and is gonna get a nice fat rock on her finger? (The joke tells itself there…)

“I went to Brit school”

And look how far that got you, you tosser.
your profile picture actually made me wheeze laughing, that is PERFECT 😂
Oh Jesus Christ. I can see a post coming soon, saying “Me and Daniel have decided to get engaged, he hasn’t got my ring yet BUT that’s fine because every body is different and we like to do things our way because we are so similar and our birthdays are on the same day.”
Kirsty, is that you 😂😂😂 this is UNCANNY.
Ahhhh thanks for the laughs tonight guys, I’m still giggling 😭

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.