keepingupwithkirstylea #18 Corporate job? Why be so shady? Girl, we all know you’re just the tea-lady.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow she’s slipping down- bad to scroll to page 5/6 to post 😂 I’ve just been looking on her Facebook. She’s updated a few pics and post and is open 🙈 she also has a Facebook GOLI page- no joke!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow she’s slipping down- bad to scroll to page 5/6 to post 😂 I’ve just been looking on her Facebook. She’s updated a few pics and post and is open 🙈 she also has a Facebook GOLI page- no joke!!!
Is there anything interesting on Facebook? Ppl will completely forget about her soon. I wonder why she’s just completely gone off the Gram ??

Reactions: 1
She’s out a post in Dan and kirstys journeys:

Caravan holiday with Daniels family
Malta with Kirsty (my first time here)

Who’s writing it??? They passing the phone to each other 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s out a post in Dan and kirstys journeys:

Caravan holiday with Daniels family
Malta with Kirsty (my first time here)

Who’s writing it??? They passing the phone to each other 😂😂😂😂
The countdown in the bio 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Came across this tagged pic on Facebook from a couple of weeks a go! She’s definitely right back up to her start weight if not more! Just goes to show she works the angles
Wow yeh she definitely wasn’t that big back in lockdown garage workout days. But maybe shes happy now…I don’t think it’s necessarily healthy but at least she’s not preaching on Instagram and pretending she’s on a diet eating less than a thousand calories a day anymore.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.