keepingupwithkirstylea #18 Corporate job? Why be so shady? Girl, we all know you’re just the tea-lady.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*pretends to be shocked*
How long did this job last? I thought she started around Christmas time, but I might be wrong.

And now Penfold is going to have to fund her holiday in a few weeks time. I really do wonder what he sees in her

Reactions: 5
Well well well, colour me bleeping shocked.
Yet another job that she can’t hold down. What a mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If that’s true it’s bleeping embarrassing now.
Funny how there has been no mention of it on her page.

poor Dan having to fund her processed shite again

Reactions: 3
It’s an employees playground out there at the moment. I’ve never seen so many roles. We are struggling to get people apply in our work for roles because there is so much competition out there! Unless you are offering big bucks with bells & whistles candidates are holding all the cards a yet she’s averaging 4 months in a job 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ And according to linked in she has almost 12 years admin experience. In 12 years I went from receptionist to executive assistant in! Because, I work bloody hard!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What an absolute mess! I'd absolutely love to know what it's like to have her as an employee

Reactions: 6
Was she originally hired as a temp or has she managed to bugger up another permanent position? I wish I could feel sorry for her but she obviously doesn’t have the willingness to succeed.

Reactions: 3
Sure her corporate job was permanent. She never passes her probation though. Even when she got head hunted by the principal dentist she still go the sack.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was she originally hired as a temp or has she managed to bugger up another permanent position? I wish I could feel sorry for her but she obviously doesn’t have the willingness to succeed.
She was on the website - can’t imagine a temp going on the website as you never know if they will last a week 🤷🏻‍♀️

Perhaps the company realised she wasn’t serious about the job when every Sunday she’s complaining about tomorrow being Monday.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How is she not managing to keep a job. Unless it’s temp only. How is she not able to apply and get a perm contracted job in this field of works

I want. No NEED to know how she’s failing probation as a grown up, if she was young and taking the piss at her part time job if would be different

Imagine if she had to live independently!!!
This one hasn’t lasted that long neither? What do her boyfriend sister one friend think of all this

• Haha
Here comes the sun playing on the most grey day the island has ever seen, without a hint of irony

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.