keepingupwithkirstylea #18 Corporate job? Why be so shady? Girl, we all know you’re just the tea-lady.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theory- I know several people who are morbidly obese who were offered the jab early. I reckon she was offered it early and was so offended she didn’t bother. Didn’t she mention once she hates needles? FYI I also hate needles but was first in line to get the jab.
Getting it offered early or not most of us have had out booster by now so for her only to be getting her 2nd jab seems really odd. I know different districts offered them at different times but I had my booster just before Xmas so I am really shocked she is just getting her 2nd one now

Reactions: 3
She probably wasn’t going to get it then changed her mind. I know a few people who were hesitant but ended up getting it. I remember seeing her mum had a I’m vaccinated thing on her FB so her family don’t seem to be anti vaxxers but maybe Bernie and that were…I doubt Kirsty is able to make a decision like that for herself without some kind of influence.

Reactions: 4
She probably wasn’t going to get it then changed her mind. I know a few people who were hesitant but ended up getting it. I remember seeing her mum had a I’m vaccinated thing on her FB so her family don’t seem to be anti vaxxers but maybe Bernie and that were…I doubt Kirsty is able to make a decision like that for herself without some kind of influence.
Yeah I mean it’s each to their own without me detailing on vaccinations but most people I know around her age now have had their booster. I’m a bit younger and I was lucky to get my booster back in November gone.

Especially with her making the comments about people in the tube I’m surprised she hasn’t had them earlier!

Silence for a few days last week for being off sick

Was it about 2 weeks she didn’t post for when she said she had covid after last Christmas?

Was it about 2 weeks she didn’t post for when she said she had covid after last Christmas?
One time when she shouldn’t have left her family home but she clearly had been staying at Dans & breaking rules over Xmas .. and then she ended up moving in to be in his bubble.. I think she eventually went back home & then moved in again the second lockdown & just never left lol.
She’s gonna make out this jab has made her really poorly.. which in all fairness could be true .. some people feel horrendous after but I think we would have heard aaall about it. Somethings going on that she’s unhappy about big time. I’m the same .. when I’m really low I avoid all social media. I think she must be upset about something… or I could be totally wrong.. it’ll be interesting what she says when she comes back.

One time when she shouldn’t have left her family home but she clearly had been staying at Dans & breaking rules over Xmas .. and then she ended up moving in to be in his bubble.. I think she eventually went back home & then moved in again the second lockdown & just never left lol.
She’s gonna make out this jab has made her really poorly.. which in all fairness could be true .. some people feel horrendous after but I think we would have heard aaall about it. Somethings going on that she’s unhappy about big time. I’m the same .. when I’m really low I avoid all social media. I think she must be upset about something… or I could be totally wrong.. it’ll be interesting what she says when she comes back.
same, my mental health is horrendous atm, as a result staying away from social media. I think something really really bad has happened, I do think if her and Dan broke up she would be truly devastated. She clearly thinks she’s gonna be with him forever and have kids etc etc.

same, my mental health is horrendous atm, as a result staying away from social media. I think something really really bad has happened, I do think if her and Dan broke up she would be truly devastated. She clearly thinks she’s gonna be with him forever and have kids etc etc.
Yeah I do .. she thinks her & him will be forever. She has been very full on constantly going on about engagement rings & getting married etc.. but if it’s about her job she might be embarrassed. She absolutely does my head in with her behaviour but we are all human with feelings.

Most people would be devastated if a relationship with someone they saw a future with ended, you couldn’t deny her that but we don’t even know that is what’s happened 😂 She had a mood on her since that passive aggressive grid post last week when she said time of the munf was coming. She might have even had a bad reaction to her vaccine. Hopefully not.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.