keepingupwithkirstylea #18 Corporate job? Why be so shady? Girl, we all know you’re just the tea-lady.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dan throwing up & sick in bed .. kirsty treating herself to a mcds & watching telly lol
She’s always treating herself to something. How do they know it’s a 24 hr bug if he’s just woken up with it this morning, he might have it for a few days yet. Not sure the covid test is necessary either.

Reactions: 2
Wtf is they text exchange about? Is she sleeping in another room in the same house or something and going to bed at 9:30?! She’s acting like he’s got the plague but yet he’s said ‘come in and say goodnight when you do’ lmao doesn’t that defeat the point?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t help but think about “their nieces” who were expecting two special people to turn up and take them out. Why did she let them down? She couldn’t have gone alone and done something with them?

Reactions: 7
I can’t help but think about “their nieces” who were expecting two special people to turn up and take them out. Why did she let them down? She couldn’t have gone alone and done something with them?
Who’s going to driver her if her boyfriend (Daniel) her Daniel (her boyfriend) isn’t there to drop her off. She literally could have got a bus if she’d been cooped up in the spare room. Lazy c@nt

Wtf is they text exchange about? Is she sleeping in another room in the same house or something and going to bed at 9:30?! She’s acting like he’s got the plague but yet he’s said ‘come in and say goodnight when you do’ lmao doesn’t that defeat the point?!
Gives the absolute ICK. Fully grown adults texting from room to room cos ones got the shits. Christ almighty!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who’s going to driver her if her boyfriend (Daniel) her Daniel (her boyfriend) isn’t there to drop her off. She literally could have got a bus if she’d been cooped up in the spare room. Lazy c@nt

Gives the absolute ICK. Fully grown adults texting from room to room cos ones got the shits. Christ almighty!!!
You just wouldn’t share personal texts between each other but then she probably needs validation to show and and to prove strangers online they are happy together 🤥🤣

Reactions: 5
Your my best friend, my future husband & future baby daddy.

oh my god.
Desperate for the ring isn’t she 💍 🤦🏽‍♀️

I give it another few months and if he hasn’t put a ring on it she’ll fall pregnant, completely accidentally of course. Got to trap him somehow 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.