keepingupwithkirstylea #18 Corporate job? Why be so shady? Girl, we all know you’re just the tea-lady.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahahaahaha happy to see her back 😂😂😂 why they 99 posts of granny’s wedding tho

Reactions: 3
She’s BACK GUUUUUUYS!!!! Here to motivate us all - but don’t worry, she hasn’t set any goals (to fail) nice gym workout action shots too!! What a day to be alive 😂😂😂🥳🥳🥳

Reactions: 8
Come on we have been moaning we have missed the big lump. So let’s give her some encouragement she’s back in the gym now.
Could you pop round to old racist Trace later and do some singing in the hot tub. Followed by Sunday photo in your pants.
Just for old times sakes

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bloody typical I take a break from socials and she’s back. Pls post highlights here guys I need the Monday motivation tomorrow for sure!

I actually hope she does it this time, for her own sake. I think she’s the type of person that needs a focus.

Reactions: 1
No alcohol (except on occasions)

She will find an occasion 🥴
But she doesn’t drink anyway apparently?
Like for me I never have to ‘give up’ drinking as I only drink around 4 times a year anyway.
She’s constantly contradicting herself, will be interesting to see how she does this time round!

So do we think she’s working at another dental practice? And she’s got a new work bestie?!

I’ve got the dentist this afternoon, just a check up but bloody dreading it🙈🙈 and sadly I won’t be seeing Kirsty’s face there😫🤣

Reactions: 1
I thought that. I often have a breakfast of vanilla protein shake with fresh or frozen berries so I assumed that's what she meant until I read the ingredients. 😂

Yo witches back off lol we’ve only just got our kirst back .. we need to reframe from this bitchin .. I don’t want her to leave us again lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.