keepingupwithkirstylea #18 Corporate job? Why be so shady? Girl, we all know you’re just the tea-lady.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen this on the Adele thread .. didnt realise this

She was much smaller before wasn’t she! She’s packed the pounds on since then
Yeah & in 2020 I thought she was really big & looking back now she looks skinny lol however it depends on her angles .. she’s usually good at manipulating them .. I’ve been going through her grid outta curiosity.. this is the leather jacket she loves in 2020

2020 & 2021

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
So today she's saying she wasn't posting on stories on Friday because her line manager was in, and although she knows 'a bit about' her Instagram, she couldn't really talk. Bingo. Abd that dear people is why Krusty can't keep a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine telling your line manager about your Instagram account... Cringe she's acting like she's 13

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So today she's saying she wasn't posting on stories on Friday because her line manager was in, and although she knows 'a bit about' her Instagram, she couldn't really talk. Bingo. Abd that dear people is why Krusty can't keep a job.
I honestly can’t believe she’s said this!!

Then she said she might not be posting any stories this week .. or she might do some or she might do a lot .. wtf lol

She’s said they’ve got a busy week at work.. maybe best to just concentrate on your new job & not Insta!!! Also we don’t need showing your chin spots all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I imagine a ‘corporate’ business won’t want their tea lady embarrassing them on Instagram on a daily basis especially as after a few weeks of working there filmed the name of the company in the background whilst jibbering on about a dress & tights

Reactions: 3
How is she not highly embarrassed??!? That was awful, I don’t even connect with work people on IG or anything else let alone do stories at the office!!!

Reactions: 4
It looks like the office kitchen is right next to the desks, so they'll clearly be able to hear everything she's saying into her phone, and when she abruptly tried to hide her phone whenever someone walks into the room, it's going to look even worse.
She won't make it last her probation in that job- working in financial services is such a highly regulated industry that they won't be able to risk her showing confidential information or breaching data protection

Reactions: 9
What on earth was the point in her stories this morning? She’s just embarrassing herself 🤭

Reactions: 2
Imagine losing your job because you wanted to tell your insta followers what boohoo dress you was wearing and that you washed your face last night 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh Kirsty 🙈 I work in a corporate environment and wouldn’t dream of filming myself in the kitchen, line manager there or not.

Reactions: 7
She looks so much smarter with her hair up, it always looks a bushy mess down with the big side parting etc. Omg absolutely cringed that her line manager walked in.. is she actively trying to get sacked so she can relax for a bit or is she really that thick ?? Stay off Insta while at work kirst!!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.