keepingupwithkirstylea #18 Corporate job? Why be so shady? Girl, we all know you’re just the tea-lady.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was in Kingston which is closer to Dan’s house than her family’s, I would say they’re still together.
Yeah the pic she uploaded of her food looked like someone the other side of the table had a body warmer on and Dan 100% has worn that before. She's just loving the attention of everyone talking about her. Remember when Miss Greedy had everyone wondering of her and H were still together?? Well Krusty is the wish version. And that's saying something because Greedys a bottom feeder.

Reactions: 7
Has she mentioned her daily period lately

Yeah the pic she uploaded of her food looked like someone the other side of the table had a body warmer on and Dan 100% has worn that before. She's just loving the attention of everyone talking about her. Remember when Miss Greedy had everyone wondering of her and H were still together?? Well Krusty is the wish version. And that's saying something because Greedys a bottom feeder.
Have you seen the greedy photo shops on the Kate hayes thread I was howling

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And we are back to complaining that it’s Monday tomorrow 🙄🙄😴

Reactions: 3
Saw this and thought wow her cooking/presentation skills have really improved in a week
Then seen the restaurant tag 🤦‍♀️

788CC64C-40C6-4742-8402-A346CBE851DF.png

The way she writes captions reminds me so much of when you read a kids homework book where they’ve been asked to write what they did at the weekend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
22nd Feb she said it was ‘looming’ so either she talks absolute tit or she starts getting PMS symptoms from ovulation like a lot of women (I do) and that’s what she calls ‘looming’ which is pathetic but if it’s really bad then she definitely needs to get seen to.

Oh yeh, super “healthy” breakfast that Kirsty… Christ, someone show her the fruit bowl🙈🤣
Even when she followed SW in her own way she ate better than she does now and that’s saying something.
Maybe because she’s got Penfold now she doesn’t need her beloved cucumber

• Haha
Reactions: 4
‘I didn’t really eat anything but when I did it wasn’t healthy’ - she is such a contradiction. If she had been as ill as she’s making out then eating bad stuff but not a lot of it would probably still have put her in a calorie deficit. She just talks so much bloody 🐄 💩

‘I didn’t really eat anything but when I did it wasn’t healthy’ - she is such a contradiction. If she had been as ill as she’s making out then eating bad stuff but not a lot of it would probably still have put her in a calorie deficit. She just talks so much bloody 🐄 💩
I called it 🕵🏻

Reactions: 1
She was well enough to go bowling

“I need to loose some pounds”
…..I’m not saying anything 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If she had really been that poorly for a week that she could barely eat wouldn’t the weight be falling off her??

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.