keepingupwithkirstylea #18 Corporate job? Why be so shady? Girl, we all know you’re just the tea-lady.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the song at her sisters wedding she doesn’t sound too bad to be fair but the Whitney song, Jesus bleeping Christ. That’s me with me hairbrush on a Saturday night after three bottles of wine 🤣🤣🤣

also made me howl that there’s not a single comment on that one about her voice, just ‘oh I love that song!’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lol no wonder she hasn’t visited her mum & dad for ages .. her mum clearly has had enough of her crap. Trace will be fuming that he deleted her comments Lol !!!
I absolutely can’t believe she’s going on about getting engaged again.. Dan needs to run.. she’s trying so hard to lock him down.. I bet a pregnancy won’t be long after ..

Reactions: 5
Can see why all her auditions were so successful if that Whitney song was always the choice 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She can’t sing though
This fella in the front row of her sisters wedding dare look up for fear of bursting into laughter
I wouldn’t be able to cope with the level of cringe of that happening in front of my eyes 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She blows my Mind when she aggressively pulls her dress and said ‘COULD HAVE SIZED DOWN’ she literally is poured in it- skintight. I would never wear something so clingy to start - and I am a lot slimmer than her. Wonder what she thinks it should look like?

Reactions: 3
She thinks if she can pull the material away from her body that it’s too big … I think she thinks everything should fit like Lycra.
She’s a lot bigger now than when she was at that wedding.
Kirsty recording at work n then bricking it when she thinks someone’s coming .. maybe don’t be on your phone.
Also I don’t get this trend of everyone putting chocolate in their porridge.. I thought she was trying to lose weight lol is that a diet Lindt ball ??

…. Her Nan had a lot of favourite songs didn’t she.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
... aaaaand nan's cold chicken curry aka cat sick has made it onto Slimming Hurled 👏👏👏 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think that interesting facts need to be something you haven't already shared 589 times previously, Kirsty. And they were not even interesting the first time.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Those bloody paint patches on the wall will be celebrating their first birthday soon!! 🥳 🎂 🎉
They have been there for months and months, I’m sure they did them before summer last year! Anyone remember? What’s taking them so long? It’s not like they have a lot on their plate, surely they could have that room painted in an evening, certainly one weekend would have it done!!
this drives me friggin nuts too - I scrolled back on her page and they were done in May last year by the look of it! So 9 months they’ve been there! They’re just too lazy to paint it 😂

Reactions: 1
OMG this is taking me back to the period of time where in every story she posted she would be wearing a hoodie and fiddling around with the toggles (is that what they're called?)... it gave me rage!

Watching this now, I think it still irritates me more than the singing and that's saying something :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
OMG this is taking me back to the period of time where in every story she posted she would be wearing a hoodie and fiddling around with the toggles (is that what they're called?)... it gave me rage!

Watching this now, I think it still irritates me more than the singing and that's saying something :ROFLMAO:
Yeah .. it would fit her perfectly & she would pull at it saying it’s massive .. and twiddle with the strings on it on her stories all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lol no wonder she hasn’t visited her mum & dad for ages .. her mum clearly has had enough of her crap. Trace will be fuming that he deleted her comments Lol !!!
I absolutely can’t believe she’s going on about getting engaged again.. Dan needs to run.. she’s trying so hard to lock him down.. I bet a pregnancy won’t be long after ..
Not a chance in hell she’s getting pregnant with her weekly periods.
When’s the family hols to the Isle of Wight with penfolds ma literally goes every where with his mummy

Reactions: 5
She's been very quiet. Could she possibly have been sacked after 1 month?!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.