Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Why on earth is she posting this? A screenshot from Daft, commenting on the house price. And sorry, "it's rotten", who the hell is she to give interior design advice, with her self service breakfast station.... πŸ˜…

I can't figure her out. Why would she be looking at houses in Dublin, is she that bored?! She is clueless that Aylesbury Rd is one of the most desirable roads in the country. Her culchie head wouldn't be wanted there...
Get off the welfare, don’t have black mould on blinds and shit smeared on your walls before you judge anyone Fatty Nonce Loving Klarissa

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Leasha

Why on earth is she posting this? A screenshot from Daft, commenting on the house price. And sorry, "it's rotten", who the hell is she to give interior design advice, with her self service breakfast station.... πŸ˜…

I can't figure her out. Why would she be looking at houses in Dublin, is she that bored?! She is clueless that Aylesbury Rd is one of the most desirable roads in the country. Her culchie head wouldn't be wanted there...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Leasha

She doesn't speak or come on stories anymore because she's hiding from Social Welfare and Revenue. Why are people hanging around at all for random text posts

Wexy123

VIP Member
Lads here was me thinking the clown had actually done it....that a company had actually wanted to work with her and given her her own discount code 😳 until I looked at the company's page and anyone can sign up and get a discount code πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ What a SAD ACT πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Cloud 10 have given me a discount code....eh no they didn't Klarissa, your sad ass had to go and apply for it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha

Wexy123

VIP Member
I was actually filled with rage watching this morning, acting now like a big advocate for Small Irish businesses when she shops all the time on Shein and Temu and Amazon. She's only highlighting and tagging these small pages for the hope of a freebie... ahhhhhhhh it maddens me.

And yes, it's wonderful that company is giving back to the hospital. No, Shein possibly wouldn't do that Klarissa but don't forget you support Shein more than your letting on.

Must of been a offer in Aldi during the week on Polish cos Klarissas halo is shining there πŸ˜‡
Oh she's a sneaky cunt, I've only ever seen her sharing freebies from irish companies, never buys things herself. Even when she got a free pair of shoes for her child off a local business she wouldn't even go back and buy a pair to support them. She's the biggest hypocrite alive. Saying yesterday how Shein would never support a charity and she doesn't buy much off of them when she literally has a Shein highlight on her grid πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Cpeople

VIP Member
I haven't contacted them but I think @Cpeople did previously. But it would be no harm if a few of us reminded them of who they are gifting freebies to
I certainly did, Ella & jo, Charlene on her own account, and Niamh also they all were e-mailed, and messaged on Instagram which were seen. Ella& jo account replied back with a automated message so I emailed their customer account. I also cancelled my subscription with them and told them why. I got no reply but Charlene and Niamh seen the message. So look if their that desperate to have a hard faced pig advertising thier products they need not worry about making a fortune from her sale's. Money talk's but standers speak volumes how they think the likes of Cat Deeley and klarissa Darcy belong on the same page Beat's me.

• Heart

OA1

Chatty Member
law degree πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
The law degree πŸ€¦πŸ™ˆ
Even buying her home at 26, had she 2/3 kids by then? She wasnt working and he was working in a gym. She needs to edit that part to say that the house was bought for them!!!

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
I see Caroline Bailey is giving her a shoutout, I wonder is she aware of creepy Kealy?
View attachment 2624735
She’s her own shadey shit to be worrying about with her insurance claim and head banging on stage all over burps insta, shouting out a nonce supporter seems about right behaviour for someone who pals around with a bigot (Keith O’Connor regarding his tweets about gay people, Down syndrome people, fat people, travellers) it’s on Sarah Burps wiki

• Wow

Cpeople

VIP Member
law degree πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
She forgot I stand by grooming kids.
I sleep with a CONVICTED CHILD GROOMER.
He's the father of my 5 kid's.
I don't understand convicted child groomer because a dirty local news paper tells lies.
I'm Instagram's biggest fake,I've no loyalty to any human unless you're a convicted child groomer.

Wexy123

VIP Member
That's how sick she really is, just when you thought well she's a weirdo lover, but she's also one nasty piece of work.
How can people not see through her even the ones who don't know about her love of child grooming. How can they continue to follow this horrible person.
She's down a few followers (again) so her little set up fake reel didn't do her any favors. A friend of mine who follows her said to me the other day that she was going to unfollow her because she's sick of everything being "AF" and having to actually click on the link to see what she's talking about. She does a story of a blank screen and writes on it "Look at these what a bargain" and then posts the link for what she's talking about and people have to click the link (which is an AF) to see what the bargain is. People are getting wise to her carry on.

Reactions: 6

Cpeople

VIP Member
Congratulations @Beddy πŸ‘πŸ‘ Keeping it real with k #4-
While talking nonstop about her new hoover,
Hides the fact her partners a convicted groomer! Sorry it wouldn't let the whole title be added

Last edited:

Wexy123

VIP Member
She will hate that ......🀣🀣
The cheek of her "25 people unfollowed me, I'm laughing cos they didn't realise they will have to request to follow me again the poor things" She would want to get over herself.

• Haha

Wexy123

VIP Member
Ah lads Dopey still flat out on her stories, how is she not mortified by her "taking a break" post when she has literally been on insta every day since she posted it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ But sure hopefully she keeps posting the little sneaky "AF" because I'm flat out reporting her. Twins and me was caught out on this month's ASAI report and Klarissas #af are far more hidden and sneaky. They work a couple of months behind on complaints so when they get around to Klarissa they will have a field day of screen shots to get through!

Leasha

I'm blocked, but Has she deleted her highlights aswel? Or are there still there? I know she's private but would you know it's her page if you came across it? Is there video posts of her in the highlights?I know she deleted all the kids posts off her page months ago
She's probably due for a name change shortly too
She's deleted any photo of her in mirror. Highlights are there with no Klarissa in them.
But THANK GOD she left the Underarms Laser highlight of her hairy pits

• Haha
  • Sick

Cpeople

VIP Member
She loses followers in their droves and then buys more! But her content is so boring and repetitive. Supermarket photos, her shady "what's behind the link" shite and pretending people are asking her loads of questions in her DMs. She wouldn't have half her following if they weren't bought bot accounts.
Absolutely not aside from turning people's stomach's by being a sick individual to do what she's doing.
She's very unlikeable she's not a nice person she's pure ignorant and just a down right horrible person.
Bare she be pulled up on being wrong her who thinks she's miss perfect.
🐷🐽🐷🐽
Wait till you see today she won't mention valentines day.

Cpeople

VIP Member
She really would jump on any popular thing wouldn't she? White Fox tracksuits?? Is she for real... I didn't click on what her 10 year old apparently wanted, another monkey who wants what others have...

And she needed the app to tell her the Chocolate Caramel drink wasn't healthy..... there isn't a braincell still functioning.
One wonders what her life was as like before Instagram. Because by jayus she's one sad excuse of a human.

Cpeople

VIP Member
🌟Sure if it's lies about him sure why was he convicted and the creep pleaded guilty.
🌟Why was he sacked from his job.
🌟Why are they living like wild animals.
🌟Why are the kids prisoners in their own home.
🌟Why no friends.
🌟Why no neighbours.
🌟Why lie about his name.
🌟Why never show his big pedalo head.
🌟Why say he's a guard.
🌟Hide when their out in public.
🌟WHY BECAUSE ITS THE TRUTH KLARISSA YOUR STANDING BY AND SCREWING A CONVICTED CHILD GROOMER THATS WHY.

• Heart