Keeping it real with k #4- While talking nonstop about her new hoover, Hides the fact her partners a conv

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth is she posting this? A screenshot from Daft, commenting on the house price. And sorry, "it's rotten", who the hell is she to give interior design advice, with her self service breakfast station.... πŸ˜…

I can't figure her out. Why would she be looking at houses in Dublin, is she that bored?! She is clueless that Aylesbury Rd is one of the most desirable roads in the country. Her culchie head wouldn't be wanted there...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why on earth is she posting this? A screenshot from Daft, commenting on the house price. And sorry, "it's rotten", who the hell is she to give interior design advice, with her self service breakfast station.... πŸ˜…

I can't figure her out. Why would she be looking at houses in Dublin, is she that bored?! She is clueless that Aylesbury Rd is one of the most desirable roads in the country. Her culchie head wouldn't be wanted there...
Get off the welfare, don’t have black mould on blinds and tit smeared on your walls before you judge anyone Fatty Nonce Loving Klarissa

• Haha
Reactions: 9

That right there is the answer as to why she'll never work in Law! Or work full stop.
And why standing by convicted child groomers will never live any where other than what the system suckers allow.

Reactions: 3

And the same one lives in an estate but pretends she lives in her parents house in the country πŸ˜‚ She's some yoke to be calling anything rotten with the state of her and her own home. tit on the walls and moldy food under her chairs and couches, she's an absolute joke at this stage. I see she's sharing the referendum stuff too, is she getting into politics now aswell? Some yoke to be judging anything or anyone and she shacked up with a nonce 🀒

Reactions: 4
I just remembered the time she was doing the saving thing
She went and bought a diary so she could €1,€2 etc on each day πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

She put up a pic saying time to get organised
That’s her getting organised πŸ˜‚

• Haha
I just remembered the time she was doing the saving thing
She went and bought a diary so she could €1,€2 etc on each day πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

She put up a pic saying time to get organised
That’s her getting organised πŸ˜‚
For me it was the cost of living petition she set up.....and van loads of her online shopping 🚚 videos arriving every day πŸ˜‚

• Haha
For me it was the cost of living petition she set up.....and van loads of her online shopping 🚚 videos arriving every day πŸ˜‚
THE PETITION
I wonder did she ever do anything with that

What I’m saying course she done nothing with it

• Haha
Here's my best big buttttttt(bit)
Sliding into summer in the Mayo's version of a size 12 in her own word's. She's a size 12.πŸ«£πŸ€”πŸ«£πŸ€”..Class Act
She’s a size 12 and she’s not settled down with a groomer πŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Here's my best big buttttttt(bit)
Sliding into summer in the Mayo's version of a size 12 in her own word's. She's a size 12.πŸ«£πŸ€”πŸ«£πŸ€”..Class Act
Oh jeeze her thundering down the flat water side , in her parents garden, which she liked to show off as her own garden 🀦 I'd forgotten about that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
And the giving out of her because no "big accounts" would share her petition πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---
I have NO WORDS πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
That's probably Kealys for when he's prowling around the local Disco.
---
Oh jeeze her thundering down the flat water side , in her parents garden, which she liked to show off as her own garden 🀦 I'd forgotten about that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Yep that's the day Ireland was experiencing an earth quake. Only us tattles knew the real reason for the rumble and vibration.
---
So she seen someone wear LuLuLemon leggings and she googles them, shocked at the price but she'd buy them to get on the bandwagon. Has she no brain of her own.
Look yesterday she's looking up houses on Aylesbury Rd calling them horrible, and today was the Day she's discovered lulu lemon, lulu lemon don't come with wide load written across the arse. Stick with the contour leggings and sling back sandles auntie Agnes left ya klarissa.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Someone forgot to hide her textbook in the background!!!! So clearly was lying about an agri course, she is doing something for kids with special needs
---
I’m think the college need to be informed of the background of this lady!!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Someone forgot to hide her textbook in the background!!!! So clearly was lying about an agri course, she is doing something for kids with special needs
---
I’m think the college need to be informed of the background of this lady!!!
Well stopped, what’s the college she’s going to, they’ll probs organise her placement locally

She really would jump on any popular thing wouldn't she? White Fox tracksuits?? Is she for real... I didn't click on what her 10 year old apparently wanted, another monkey who wants what others have...

And she needed the app to tell her the Chocolate Caramel drink wasn't healthy..... there isn't a braincell still functioning.

• Haha
She really would jump on any popular thing wouldn't she? White Fox tracksuits?? Is she for real... I didn't click on what her 10 year old apparently wanted, another monkey who wants what others have...

And she needed the app to tell her the Chocolate Caramel drink wasn't healthy..... there isn't a braincell still functioning.
One wonders what her life was as like before Instagram. Because by jayus she's one sad excuse of a human.

Reactions: 6
Shes one sad sick excuse for a woman an mother. Latching on to posting about a poor little child taken too soon by a horrible disease. Others have shared thier condolences an expressed thier sadness once an this pig face posting every day for engagement
Get a fkn life

Shes one sad sick excuse for a woman an mother. Latching on to posting about a poor little child taken too soon by a horrible disease. Others have shared thier condolences an expressed thier sadness once an this pig face posting every day for engagement
Get a fkn life
On about it again tonight, she's one sick individual. That's why her following is like this. She can't keep followers to save her life. People sick of her using whatever she can for content and using sneaky AF links all the time.

Attachments

⚠ πŸ“’ 🚨 Donegal Daddy and Lisa Jordan still follow Klarissa! ⚠ πŸ“’ 🚨

Is there a thread for Donegal Daddy?