Keeping it real with k #4- While talking nonstop about her new hoover, Hides the fact her partners a conv

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully she's getting caught up with and her Sly way's, silly link's.
People are starting to see klarissa for what the horrible person she is and imagine what people will think of her when they find out she's shacked up with the mayo groomer
She's definitely caught for the links, her bio and everything that can identify her is gone now. Delighted for the horse faced groomer lover

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's definitely caught for the links, her bio and everything that can identify her is gone now. Delighted for the horse faced groomer lover
Yep she had that coming a long time
Now the exit is to the left klarissa.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Screenshots live forever if she keeps the malarkey up, easy to link the account to herself ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚

Why does she continuously post a link with no picture and some innuendo to click into . Puts me off completely as obviously is a sneaky way of getting a few quid. I hate people that do that . There are others . Sets the bar for me to be so sneaky

Reactions: 5
Why does she continuously post a link with no picture and some innuendo to click into . Puts me off completely as obviously is a sneaky way of getting a few quid. I hate people that do that . There are others . Sets the bar for me to be so sneaky
It's a trick to get people to click into it to see what's behind it. If you've any screen shots of it post them here and I'll report her to the asai for it. She's obviously gotten in trouble for it as she's taken everything that could identify her off her profile but I'll report her and attach old screenshots to it aswell to prove that it's Klarissa behind the page

"You will not believe the price of these"......

"Aren't these gorgeous"

Blank screen with a sneeky AF links, so you click in and then if you buy off that site within 30 days Sneeky Klarissa gets money ๐Ÿ’ฐ

It boils my blood!

Her profile looks very fishy, her profile pic, her name, her bio all gone all that's left is... drumroll.... an Ella and Jo link ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I hope all the reporting to the ASAI is catching up on her..... or better yet, the Revenue and Social Welfare. We'd hate to see Klarissa lose her fraudulent One Parent Family payment with all its perks.

"You will not believe the price of these"......

"Aren't these gorgeous"

Blank screen with a sneeky AF links, so you click in and then if you buy off that site within 30 days Sneeky Klarissa gets money ๐Ÿ’ฐ

It boils my blood!

Her profile looks very fishy, her profile pic, her name, her bio all gone all that's left is... drumroll.... an Ella and Jo link ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I hope all the reporting to the ASAI is catching up on her..... or better yet, the Revenue and Social Welfare. We'd hate to see Klarissa lose her fraudulent One Parent Family payment with all its perks.
Removing all but a link, defo sounds like a revenue issue and good enough for the 2 fuckers!

Removing all but a link, defo sounds like a revenue issue and good enough for the 2 fuckers!
Good enough.

She got a scare, a warning that her antics were gonna get her into trouble and she pulled back from IG but greedy fame hungry Klarissa couldn't hack it and jumped back on before you could shout "Your partners a groomer"

• Heart
Reactions: 4
But please if anyone gets screen shots of her sneaky AF links post them here, I've no problem reporting her and have plenty of proof that it's her profile to send along with it

It's a trick to get people to click into it to see what's behind it. If you've any screen shots of it post them here and I'll report her to the asai for it. She's obviously gotten in trouble for it as she's taken everything that could identify her off her profile but I'll report her and attach old screenshots to it aswell to prove that it's Klarissa behind the page
When I reported her I made sure to include her name as well as her insta handle

When I reported her I made sure to include her name as well as her insta handle
Yep I always do this too. Keep reporting the creep sympathiser anyway, she thinks she's so clever taking her name and photo off of her page ๐Ÿ™„

Yep I always do this too. Keep reporting the creep sympathiser anyway, she thinks she's so clever taking her name and photo off of her page ๐Ÿ™„
She loves to think she's untouchable doesn't she? Nobody will be better than me I'll show them yeah yeah klarissa you've a hell of a lot more shite to face that will be far worse than hiding from the social welfare. Wait till your kids come home one-day and the disappointment in their face when they release it's true that the one person who they trust in life has let them down, down to the sewer and gutters of life to be the child of a CONVICTED CHILD GROOMER.

I'm blocked, but Has she deleted her highlights aswel? Or are there still there? I know she's private but would you know it's her page if you came across it? Is there video posts of her in the highlights?I know she deleted all the kids posts off her page months ago
She's probably due for a name change shortly too

I'm blocked, but Has she deleted her highlights aswel? Or are there still there? I know she's private but would you know it's her page if you came across it? Is there video posts of her in the highlights?I know she deleted all the kids posts off her page months ago
She's probably due for a name change shortly too
She's deleted any photo of her in mirror. Highlights are there with no Klarissa in them.
But THANK GOD she left the Underarms Laser highlight of her hairy pits

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
She's deleted any photo of her in mirror. Highlights are there with no Klarissa in them.
But THANK GOD she left the Underarms Laser highlight of her hairy pits
Who will ever unsee that moment!!! That has to be up there for Tell me your a ๐Ÿคก without telling me your a ๐Ÿคก Only human know to man who'd to grow her hair for Lazer treatment. That's history right There, the moment we all knew she is fucked up.

Reactions: 1
Commented under Kieran corrigan post about electric car anyone see? She got snotty replies back from them ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Commented under Kieran corrigan post about electric car anyone see? She got snotty replies back from them ๐Ÿ˜‚
Oh Jesus Orna was smart with her wasn't she ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Klarissa is probably too thick to realise though, she probably thinks they love her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Ouch, Orna fairly got smart with her and you can see Klarissa back tracking and trying to lick up again.

twit

Oh Jesus Orna was smart with her wasn't she ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Klarissa is probably too thick to realise though, she probably thinks they love her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Can uz screen shot it, and do they follow her still because they both were told about her