Keeping it real with k #4- While talking nonstop about her new hoover, Hides the fact her partners a conv

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do ye know she's done an SNA course? I thought she was doing something with agriculture?
Thought same too she went super ott on about it welly’s and all
Maybe one of kiddos have a diagnosis and she’s trying to see if she can get more free money !

Reactions: 2
Do any of her long term followers ever question her. She said she was doing an agri course (we all knew it wasn't) this must be lie number 500 shes told at this stage. Have any of the loyal 🐑 woken up yet 🤔?
Something spurred her on to get a job, so maybe all her posting to be an instahun had caught up with her, and they were looked into and they were going to loose some welfare payments or something.

Reactions: 1
Thought same too she went super ott on about it welly’s and all
Maybe one of kiddos have a diagnosis and she’s trying to see if she can get more free money !
💯💯 She follows autism ballinrobe so there's something there, considering when someone asked her one time something about autism her reply was I don't know anything about that 😭😭😭😭😭 that's how she replied. The prick
---
Do any of her long term followers ever question her. She said she was doing an agri course (we all knew it wasn't) this must be lie number 500 shes told at this stage. Have any of the loyal 🐑 woken up yet 🤔?
Something spurred her on to get a job, so maybe all her posting to be an instahun had caught up with her, and they were looked into and they were going to loose some welfare payments or something.
Absolutely one thing I noticed she hates being asked or pulled up on anything because being miss know it all hates to be quizzed

Reactions: 3
It seems she is doing an SNA or HCA course she must be doing an assignment cause the questions she is asking is basically her being lazy and getting the answers she needs from her followers to do the assignment .

It seems she is doing an SNA or HCA course she must be doing an assignment cause the questions she is asking is basically her being lazy and getting the answers she needs from her followers to do the assignment .
I wonder where she's doing the work experience or HCA job. They should be informed of the type of behaviour she supports

law degree 😂😂
She forgot I stand by grooming kids.
I sleep with a CONVICTED CHILD GROOMER.
He's the father of my 5 kid's.
I don't understand convicted child groomer because a dirty local news paper tells lies.
I'm Instagram's biggest fake,I've no loyalty to any human unless you're a convicted child groomer.

Reactions: 7
law degree 😂😂
The law degree 🤦🙈
Even buying her home at 26, had she 2/3 kids by then? She wasnt working and he was working in a gym. She needs to edit that part to say that the house was bought for them!!!

Reactions: 7
She's telling people to comment on her latest post now and she will pick one of them to send a make up set to 🤦‍♀️ the desperation of it all 😂😂😂

• Haha
She's telling people to comment on her latest post now and she will pick one of them to send a make up set to 🤦‍♀️ the desperation of it all 😂😂😂
Someone should write in on it and say yes like all the other stuff you were giving away.

• Haha
she's back on public aswell
Nope we're hiding again 😂😂😂 Peek a boo nobody wants to see you klarissa.
She's dropped some amount of followers. She'll be getting itchy now for to up that to boost her ego

Reactions: 4
Nope we're hiding again 😂😂😂 Peek a boo nobody wants to see you klarissa.
She's dropped some amount of followers. She'll be getting itchy now for to up that to boost her ego
Oh is she private again already 😂😂😂 such a sad case she is. imaging having to offer to give away a prize so that people will leave a comment on your reel. I've never seen a wannabe hun so desperate for engagement. She's obviously trying to up her engagement for something. She was asking for opinions on the Amber springs hotel today so she's probably hoping for a gifted stay there

Oh is she private again already 😂😂😂 such a sad case she is. imaging having to offer to give away a prize so that people will leave a comment on your reel. I've never seen a wannabe hun so desperate for engagement. She's obviously trying to up her engagement for something. She was asking for opinions on the Amber springs hotel today so she's probably hoping for a gifted stay there
She's probably going to meet up with her side kick Rebecca she's from down that way. Must pop them all the hard facts and evidence,of the convicted groomer and his family.
Just so it's on file there.
Maybe you'd do the same numbers n all that.
Shoulder to shoulder keep the convicted groomer out 😉😉

She's probably going to meet up with her side kick Rebecca she's from down that way. Must pop them all the hard facts and evidence,of the convicted groomer and his family.
Just so it's on file there.
Maybe you'd do the same numbers n all that.
Shoulder to shoulder keep the convicted groomer out 😉😉
Oh I'm already on it 👏 I'll be sending them this too, the cheek of her trying to up her engagement in the hope of trying to blag a freebie when she's already slated the price of the hotel 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh she finally public I can view her on instanavigation
So nothing has changed she stocking up on mini eggs they the new purple snack for the next 2 months

So she shares a video of someone saying how dangerous mini eggs are for infants
But next story she says this is why I be eating the 1kg to myself
Ehhhhh don’t your kids jump up on the kitchen counters To get to the press??
Didn’t one of them burn themselves so you said with that magic rubber
So how you going to stop that getting to a bag of chocolate??
Your just full of shite
Also amber springs has turned into a kip the last 2 years as the likes of her and her animals are let loose and they bring every 2nd wannabe for a free to stay

So nothing has changed she stocking up on mini eggs they the new purple snack for the next 2 months

Your just full of shite
Also amber springs has turned into a kip the last 2 years as the likes of her and her animals are let loose and they bring every 2nd wannabe for a free to stay
Yep! Second this, wanted to stay but say Sarah burps stay and instantly no, then saw someone fighting people on a fb group really chavvy and she had it up that she works there so not gonna lie that really put me off staying or giving them the business 🤮

Your just full of shite
The 1kg bags of mini eggs are €18!!!!! What a waster.....

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The 1kg bags of mini eggs are €18!!!!! What a waster.....
Sure why you think she has so many kids so she can get the child benefits to pay for all this
And she no social life so what else can she spend money on just food and her so called runner collection
As she said last year she is known for loving runners 😂

Reactions: 5