Keeping it real with k #4- While talking nonstop about her new hoover, Hides the fact her partners a conv

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Beddy 👏👏 Keeping it real with k #4-
While talking nonstop about her new hoover,
Hides the fact her partners a convicted groomer! Sorry it wouldn't let the whole title be added

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Congratulations @Beddy 👏👏 Keeping it real with k #4-
While talking nonstop about her new hoover,
Hides the fact her partners a convicted groomer! Sorry it wouldn't let the whole title be added
yessss well done @Cpeople her new name is now a tattle thread 🙏 and congrats @Beddy on a fabulous thread title. Klarissa will be seething that when people search her insta name it will bring them to tattle now 👏👏👏

Reactions: 2
It's worse she's getting, an affiliated link that people have to click on to see what she's on about 🤔🤔
Screenshot_20231121_170445_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Is she begging for toy show tickets now? She needs to get a grip
She's so sad she didn't get picked for tickets, is she actually for real. Why would she want to bring her groomer fella to a show to watch kids performing???

• Sick
Oh she was at that last yr too
Ohhhh I remember her last year going on n on begging, tagging at the time I thought Jesus Christ give it up. I think she thinks it's entertainment and sure I suppose it is when you get a thrill out of your Hoover every Day. Can see too why she's with Kealy the groomer boy because he doesn't have to work to hard to please her. Neither in or out of the bed.
---
It's worse she's getting, an affiliated link that people have to click on to see what she's on about 🤔🤔 View attachment 2584735
Answer her better to educate herself on how to win your kids trust back when they find out that their living a lie all their lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She must be in Center Parcs this week no house posts the last 2 days. And she def wouldn't pay December prices

Reactions: 4
She must be in Center Parcs this week no house posts the last 2 days. And she def wouldn't pay December prices
Good shout, now that you mention it she's posting nothing only her stupid af links the last few days. Sneaky bleep and her pervert partner don't want people to know they are up there in case anyone warns them 😡 I hope the girl who said she was going there this week doesn't come across the pair of creeps

Have been keeping an eye out, haven’t seen her thankfully!!!! But she def here when she hasn’t been on, and just put up a a box, saying she’s mad busy. Will be outed as a liar again next week, when she shares her visit after it’s done.

Have been keeping an eye out, haven’t seen her thankfully!!!! But she def here when she hasn’t been on, and just put up a a box, saying she’s mad busy. Will be outed as a liar again next week, when she shares her visit after it’s done.
They probably only come out after 4:30 so nobody sees the beedy eyes scouting the children. Look in the carpark for the wine VW the one with all the dints and scratches. Quite possibly a swarm of flies over the 4 wheeled hen house/shitbox.
---
Recap.
*The biggest lier on Instagram.
*She's a people groomer uses people for her own advantage.
*Kids are nothing short of blowing up ballinrobe while their mother has her head stuck to the phone.
*She sharing other huz code pretending their hers.
*Only Irish women known to man to have two live in partner's.
*She's still taking her Dunne's contour leggings and new balance from day/tonight.
*Only new thing we're taking to this thread is she's that sad in doors she's sitting watching her Hoover all day everyday while her grooming partner is watching the children of Mayo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Will you egg her if you see her? I’ll send ye the money for the eggs 😂

• Haha
Definitely in Centre Parcs as its all black screen, no videos in the house

Sneeky hidden Ad/Af in the Drunk Elephant post. Will report.

They are here, just passed them all walking, him her and all the kids.
Go to guest services by the supermarket to make them aware with the screenshots of the article maybe? Might get him not allowed in the pool at least

Tell everyone you see them need, the proof is on line.. or just send them here we won't be long about giving them the truth.

Any point complaining to Centreparks to be aware theres a CREEP lurking around innocent, unaware, teenage girls?
Might make the life guards more weary, the changing rooms aren’t gendered etc, I wouldn’t want him peeping near my sisters or young cousins 🤮 I’d defo go in an make them aware with the pics and article saying I’ve seen them on the grounds, extra caution should be taken especially in pool. Also, how the duck is she affording this? We’ve 2 good jobs and no kids and it’s VERY pricey like 😳 with 5 kids too, and only one income, I don’t get it