Keeping it real with k #4- While talking nonstop about her new hoover, Hides the fact her partners a conv

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On Facebook, if you search ๐Ÿ” his name under posts, old picture posts comes up, one is the group photo of their first child's christening. I noticed it before too away back when the account was very small like 2k followers, she showed the sister one time , and Klarissa is away older by 10 yrs easily I'd say!! I know she looks ancient for her age, but her sister is yrs younger. And in the photo theres a young girl and boy next to klarissa, so I'm certain that's her brother and sister. I've never once heard her say that her sister was calling to the house, or at the house, she was at tayto park with them alright but I'd say the creepy is kept away from the sister which is something! (The brother lives in Canada) Or else maybe that's why shes at the parents house because the sister doesn't call to their house, like everyone says on here thats what she has chosen sticking by him and it's the children who are paying for it being confined inside the house away from other kids on the estate. I hope she does give up the page for the sake of her kids
She must have went on a rampage and deleted them, I can't find the photo now ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Can't wait for her to come on with her bs about how she didn't say she was in center parcs because she wanted "family time" or "time away from social media" when really she didn't want people to know that she was flaunting her groomer in a family filled holiday site

Reactions: 4
She must have went on a rampage and deleted them, I can't find the photo now ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Can't wait for her to come on with her bs about how she didn't say she was in center parcs because she wanted "family time" or "time away from social media" when really she didn't want people to know that she was flaunting her groomer in a family filled holiday site
It was one of the group pics I posted when I found his comment about the other predator on welfare, proving it was him. Screenshots live forever you stupid bleep delete all ye want the proof is there

Reactions: 2
It was one of the group pics I posted when I found his comment about the other predator on welfare, proving it was him. Screenshots live forever you stupid bleep delete all ye want the proof is there
Looks like they had alot of family/friends/neighbours back then with the amount of people there, It was after that first baby was born he went in his creepy grooming spree. Can see after the court case they all disassociated with him and her

Looks like they had alot of family/friends/neighbours back then with the amount of people there, It was after that first baby was born he went in his creepy grooming spree. Can see after the court case they all disassociated with him and her
Oh was she pregnant on the second when he was caught? I thought it was the first ๐Ÿ˜ณ not that it matters but in fairness Iโ€™d have nothing to do with him either.

Ya
Oh was she pregnant on the second when he was caught? I thought it was the first ๐Ÿ˜ณ not that it matters but in fairness Iโ€™d have nothing to do with him either.
Ya had to double check there again, I know the details of the case nearly off at this stage. But yes! They had that little girl and she was pregnant on second at the court case . Is there only like a year or so between the older 2? So that was the last time they had a "normal" family gathering
Because can ye remember she had was it Esmes christening and one of the girls communions she had it on the same day. Which I did think was odd at the time, how would she get the priest to do the christening after the communion celebration mass etc. And take away for that little girls comunion day, but obviously not much family or friends would have been going to either

Attachments

Ya Ya had to double check there again, I know the details of the case nearly off at this stage. But yes! They had that little girl and she was pregnant on second at the court case . Is there only like a year or so between the older 2? So that was the last time they had a "normal" family gathering
Because can ye remember she had was it Esmes christening and one of the girls communions she had it on the same day. Which I did think was odd at the time, how would she get the priest to do the christening after the communion celebration mass etc. And take away for that little girls comunion day, but obviously not much family or friends would have been going to either
Oh look we are to feel sorry for a nonce losing the job he tried to lure his victim to

Oh look we are to feel sorry for a nonce losing the job he tried to lure his victim to
Imagine he lost his job as a result of the incident that she says is a pack of lies, yet they never sued the hotel for unfair dismissal or the newspaper for defamation ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” very strange altogether, it's almost as if he is GUILTY AS SIN!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
As we already knew klarissa reads here all the time. She's definitely called herself out now by deleting every photo off Facebook. Because she thought that's where we get or photos. Well klarissa you better get up earlier in the mornings hun because your sleeping too late with the groomer boy.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
As turnip head herself would say "tell me you're sending yourself questions without telling me" Or are we supposed to believe that out of her 12k following (over half are bought bot accounts) that loads of her followers were in center parcs ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ Like with a population of 5 million in the country what are the chances of her having loads of followers in center parcs ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Oh and Klarissa your bad spelling always gives it away girl.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
As turnip head herself would say "tell me you're sending yourself questions without telling me" Or are we supposed to believe that out of her 12k following (over half are bought bot accounts) that loads of her followers were in center parcs ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ Like with a population of 5 million in the country what are the chances of her having loads of followers in center parcs ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

โ€œEveryone can use it, including my pweirdo baby daddy that groomed a 16 year oldโ€

Transpired they were in a lodge along the same line as us, couldnโ€™t make it up!! Walked past them a few times, he really looks like he isnโ€™t the full shilling. She is a lot smaller, height wise, than I imagined. But typical, she wasnโ€™t even able to wait till she got home, started to post as she drove out of the place.

Reactions: 5
Transpired they were in a lodge along the same line as us, couldnโ€™t make it up!! Walked past them a few times, he really looks like he isnโ€™t the full shilling. She is a lot smaller, height wise, than I imagined. But typical, she wasnโ€™t even able to wait till she got home, started to post as she drove out of the place.
Do they stand out as weirdos or do they look like a normal family?

๐Ÿ’ฏ She's writing to herself, watch her form she's always sticking ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ on anything she writes or as she likes to refer to autism ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ when she's replied to a mother once.
---
So their well matched then. Jesus fair play to you for not bursting him with a box in the snot and a good kick in the sack I'd said and that's from any woman you've Ever looked at ya sleezy groomer and as for her she needs a good kick in the hole.

• Haha

If she did meet so many followers how did she introduce him? Like if I'm with my husband and we come across someone I know and he doesn't , id do a quick introduction "Mary" this is "John". "John" , "Mary" and I used to work together/went to school together. Did she spend the whole time calling him 'mike/Michael '

If she did meet so many followers how did she introduce him? Like if I'm with my husband and we come across someone I know and he doesn't , id do a quick introduction "Mary" this is "John". "John" , "Mary" and I used to work together/went to school together. Did she spend the whole time calling him 'mike/Michael '
This is himself probably ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She met no followers the clown! She a sad sad woman, comes home to sit down and send questions to herself to make herself look popular. So popular that she couldn't even say she was in center parcs until she left in case someone spotted or reported the groomer. Only home then and straight into Aldi to take photos ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ Of all the insta fools this one is the most pathetic of them all.

Reactions: 5
She met no followers the clown! She a sad sad woman, comes home to sit down and send questions to herself to make herself look popular. So popular that she couldn't even say she was in center parcs until she left in case someone spotted or reported the groomer. Only home then and straight into Aldi to take photos ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ Of all the insta fools this one is the most pathetic of them all.
That's her obsession and only thing she has is her imagination that she's popular, style icon, great mother, super interior taste, great for bargains so helpful, honest, when the bigger picture is she's none of the above she's the laughing stock of Instagram so much so that's the real reason anyone is following her because it's not everyday a woman puts herself out there whilst she's living with a Groomer. People are watching her because they still can't believe this sick human has the brass neck to think nobody knows what she's done.

That's her obsession and only thing she has is her imagination that she's popular, style icon, great mother, super interior taste, great for bargains so helpful, honest, when the bigger picture is she's none of the above she's the laughing stock of Instagram so much so that's the real reason anyone is following her because it's not everyday a woman puts herself out there whilst she's living with a Groomer. People are watching her because they still can't believe this sick human has the brass neck to think nobody knows what she's done.
The cheek of her then going on about how much time they spent in the pool. Of course ye did Klarissa, your partners a pervert sure where else would he want to be

• Angry