Keeping it real with k #4- While talking nonstop about her new hoover, Hides the fact her partners a conv

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reported straight away as the site mentions commission so I hope she's declaring that work to social welfare 😊
The only declaring she knows is declaring her love for pedos. I hope she's pulled up soon on being a sly witch.

Reactions: 1
Who's account is this? So they get money from people just clicking and not even buying,never knew that.
Sure that’s what our klarissa is at with all her links!! She’s not sharing for the good out her health!!

Reactions: 2
Glamour queen strikes again 🀭
Nah sorry she’s giving me day release vibes, it’s cruel at this stage, where’s her carer because no one things that β€œlook” is anything other than she had a wash and isn’t in a fleece jumper

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A few of my colleagues went to her event on Sunday and said it was a shitshow, overselled 100+ tickets, they had to sit around a little table as hotel was scrambling to get seats and tables for people,the goodie bags were crap. Women were shouting at Fiona after as people came from all over the country and couldn't even get a seat.

A few of my colleagues went to her event on Sunday and said it was a shitshow, overselled 100+ tickets, they had to sit around a little table as hotel was scrambling to get seats and tables for people,the goodie bags were crap. Women were shouting at Fiona after as people came from all over the country and couldn't even get a seat.
You must be on the wrong thread, Klarissa definitely didn't have an event πŸ€­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and wasn't even invited to Fionas even though she's bought loads of her candles and tagged her to death.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You must be on the wrong thread, Klarissa definitely didn't have an event πŸ€­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and wasn't even invited to Fionas even though she's bought loads of her candles and tagged her to death.
Thing is even if klarissa wasn't shacked up with a pedalo, who in the right mind would ask a one you don't know on Instagram only because she's stalking the shite out of you. Fiona is probably well aware of her history and see's the tag's and thinks why me, why am I'm getting tagging in a human Shrek story. What is this big faced thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thing is even if klarissa wasn't shacked up with a pedalo, who in the right mind would ask a one you don't know on Instagram only because she's stalking the shite out of you. Fiona is probably well aware of her history and see's the tag's and thinks why me, why am I'm getting tagging in a human Shrek story. What is this big faced thing.
pedalo not padalo 🫣 seems tattle doesn't like the peeeeeedaaaaafillllleeeeee

• Haha
What's the beast of Mayo up to today, what's on offer in ALDI,LIDI, Tesco, Dunne's, the cattle mart ,vets,dealz, homesavers.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Something has caught up with her for her to take an official break from insta!! Especially at the most lucrative time of the year for posting the affiliate links!!!

• Haha
About bleeping time πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Not a prayer she's going to stay off Instagram.
She done this before and started messaging herself, aww don't leave I love your page, your honesty, your so down to earth.
Please stay klarissa your the only real one I watch on here hun.
Only for you I'd missed so many bargains..
bla,bla,...
Wait for it up will pop a ALDI picture.
3 years is a long time to be annoying people with the tagging.
She is about the same level as a child with a tin whistle to all them big accounts she's tagged for 3 embarrassing years and got nothing.
Merry Christmas klarissa ya filthy animal.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah ja
Ah jayus Christ almighty go to the doctor klarissa will you , get a brain scan please because there's obviously a calculator stuck in your head and nothing else.
She's obsessed with loosing followers.
There's the evidence you need to get her off Instagram hit her where it hurts unfollow her.

Ah ja

Ah jayus Christ almighty go to the doctor klarissa will you , get a brain scan please because there's obviously a calculator stuck in your head and nothing else.
She's obsessed with loosing followers.
There's the evidence you need to get her off Instagram hit her where it hurts unfollow her.
I unfollowed her way back and then followed her from my business account just so I can see all her sneaky links and keep reporting her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I love how she never did her competition winner before she left πŸ™„ And no comment from her bestie made in callow, something definitely happened there, cos all they were short of was riding each other at one stage

• Haha
Reactions: 5
For a one that's staying off Instagram she's online now liking any comment left on her post. Great break she's having. Break = hiding from the social.

• Haha
Jesus christ.... talk about the long goodbyeπŸ™„ JUST duck OFF ALREADY KLARISSA, YOU ABSOLUTE WRECK THE HEAD😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8