Keeping it real with k #4- While talking nonstop about her new hoover, Hides the fact her partners a conv

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was flat out posting yesterday her usual shite so this coming out of the blue is definitely something that's spooked Klarissa, I say Social Welfare or the ASAI.

What did she expect? She's posting utter skutter, trying to make money from sneeky links. She's rubbing people up the wrong way with those sneeky links and Where's Wally AD tags. Your not meant to be making money when your claiming for every goddarn thing from the Social Klarissa. It's dishonest. He's working and she's getting money, otherwise how else would be buy all she buys, Klarna or no Klarna. Like, buying Sambas. Just cos it's a trend doesn't mean you have to jump on it, know what suits you, and Sambas most definitely won't suit you Klarissa.

Reactions: 6
She will hate that ......🀣🀣
The cheek of her "25 people unfollowed me, I'm laughing cos they didn't realise they will have to request to follow me again the poor things" She would want to get over herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The cheek of her "25 people unfollowed me, I'm laughing cos they didn't realise they will have to request to follow me again the poor things" She would want to get over herself.
Exactly, why does she think they'd wanna follow her again anyway?

But then look at it this way, of her 12,000 followers, she bought 8,000 maybe more herself. So any of her real followers leaving her it is a little kick in the gut.
She's so disillusioned. She actually thinks people care about her.

Reactions: 4
Exactly, why does she think they'd wanna follow her again anyway?

But then look at it this way, of her 12,000 followers, she bought 8,000 maybe more herself. So any of her real followers leaving her it is a little kick in the gut.
She's so disillusioned. She actually thinks people care about her.
She actually thinks she's tit hot, cock of the walk. When in actual fact she's a cup of boiled piss. Majority of humans that follow her are There for the laugh. Because it's most certainly not for the shhhtyle.

She actually thinks she's tit hot, cock of the walk. When in actual fact she's a cup of boiled piss. Majority of humans that follow her are There for the laugh. Because it's most certainly not for the shhhtyle.
I'd actually say if some of the influencers drank a cup of boiled piss she'd be the next to do it. She's so desperate to be doing/wearing the latest trend.

Reactions: 3
I'd actually say if some of the influencers drank a cup of boiled piss she'd be the next to do it. She's so desperate to be doing/wearing the latest trend.
Oh absolutely.... she's no lane of her own!! She's always follow the pack.
When she's in actual fact the sort of person who runs with the fox and hunts with the hounds.

Reactions: 2
The sambas, gasπŸ˜‚ Bought them cos she thought she was a bit like Rosie, Lisa Jordan etc and now has nowhere to feckin wear themπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ You couldn’t write it. They’ll have moved onto a different runner of choice by the time she gets them outta the box!

• Haha
Oh for sure she copies everyone. Had to get the robot hoover to keep up with the rest of the huns, the 4th arq fleeces in every colour, the sambas, the Brazilian bum bum cream. And the same one on the other day giving out cos she hadn't got her €150 credit from electric ireland yet πŸ™„

S
Oh for sure she copies everyone. Had to get the robot hoover to keep up with the rest of the huns, the 4th arq fleeces in every colour, the sambas, the Brazilian bum bum cream. And the same one on the other day giving out cos she hadn't got her €150 credit from electric ireland yet πŸ™„
She can't lie straight, not so long a ago she was ripping the big hunz out of it,
Given out because they wouldn't share her little account and now she's wanting to be that hun.
Her in sambas is like putting rubber boots on a cow πŸ„

• Haha
I actually have second hand embarrassment for her, she's after posting yet another story πŸ™ˆ How could you make a big post about taking a break from Instagram and then keep posting stories, the shame of it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I actually have second hand embarrassment for her, she's after posting yet another story πŸ™ˆ How could you make a big post about taking a break from Instagram and then keep posting stories, the shame of it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
She does that for attention, it's all for engagement stats.
There's plenty of attention on him and more on her for standing by him. She's no shame in what she's doing living with him. So she's certainly not going to be embarrassed by saying one thing and doing another

Reactions: 1
And couldn’t help herself, posted today details of a parcel received. No way will
She be able to stay away

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And couldn’t help herself, posted today details of a parcel received. No way will
She be able to stay away
Not a hope she thinks she's miss popular of ballinrobe. When she's actually getting laughed at across the country for being the village fool on Instagram.

Not a hope she thinks she's miss popular of ballinrobe. When she's actually getting laughed at across the country for being the village fool on Instagram.
You're dead right, there's no way she will stay off of it. She's addicted to the little bit of attention she gets, and the hopes of a free jar of jam or a wax melt. She's just waiting for the day she can top her finest moment. A spin around Dublin on a bus with a few sandwiches thrown in.

Oh dear God another 4 stories so far today πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Some break she's having. No wonder she's losing followers the way she's going on. Big spiel about how she's taking a break from social media, and she's flat out on her stories ever since πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ How embarrassing can you get. And mentioning made in callow this morning when it was said here yesterday that something happened with the 2 of them.Sure you might aswell give tattle a shout out Klarissa you're over here that much πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh dear God another 4 stories so far today πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Some break she's having. No wonder she's losing followers the way she's going on. Big spiel about how she's taking a break from social media, and she's flat out on her stories ever since πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ How embarrassing can you get. And mentioning made in callow this morning when it was said here yesterday that something happened with the 2 of them.Sure you might aswell give tattle a shout out Klarissa you're over here that much πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
That's it she's on here more than Instagram,
I'm waiting for the speel about how Be kind .
You don't know what's going on in people's lives, but we know and your followers know your a condescending lier.
Your actually worse than a pathetic lier because you're a bare faced lier to I was going to say 13k but then I'd be a lier too, in reality I'll say 2k real people who watch you and think Wft is this one.
Your lies ,fakeness,your backstabbing, your pure social media entertainment for the normal people.
Because they watch you and think duck I thought Mary up the road was crazy but Jesus this one is something else.

That's it she's on here more than Instagram,
I'm waiting for the speel about how Be kind .
You don't know what's going on in people's lives, but we know and your followers know your a condescending lier.
Your actually worse than a pathetic lier because you're a bare faced lier to I was going to say 13k but then I'd be a lier too, in reality I'll say 2k real people who watch you and think Wft is this one.
Your lies ,fakeness,your backstabbing, your pure social media entertainment for the normal people.
Because they watch you and think duck I thought Mary up the road was crazy but Jesus this one is something else.
She lost 32 followers yesterday, 33 the day before. Even Balthazar in Bethlehem must be sick of her tit at this stage. I can't get over her making a full post about staying off of Instagram....and then staying on Instagram 🀭🀭🀭🀭

• Haha
She lost 32 followers yesterday, 33 the day before. Even Balthazar in Bethlehem must be sick of her tit at this stage. I can't get over her making a full post about staying off of Instagram....and then staying on Instagram 🀭🀭🀭🀭
She believes a convicted groomer is telling the truth, so she knows no different. She's got to be the biggest liar I've ever seen on Instagram.
At least the others hunz convince people that their honest but this one NA, she's deffo a physio