Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leasha

The so called break from social media didn't last an hour!

She's flat out posting deals and AF links. And commenting on every influencers post. Laughed at her congratulating Lisa Jordan on her new house....

Yeah I'm a bit shocked to hear Sinead from the beauttruth still follows Klarissa, while I don't follow her anymore I thought she had more Cop.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Irish wannabes

VIP Member
Iโ€™m looking online if anyone wants me to look for anything for them ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Maybe look for some fucking sense or a fucking life

The people asking her to look are as bad

So that just shows she actually has nothing to do that she wants to look up stuff for other people

Leasha

She was flat out posting yesterday her usual shite so this coming out of the blue is definitely something that's spooked Klarissa, I say Social Welfare or the ASAI.

What did she expect? She's posting utter skutter, trying to make money from sneeky links. She's rubbing people up the wrong way with those sneeky links and Where's Wally AD tags. Your not meant to be making money when your claiming for every goddarn thing from the Social Klarissa. It's dishonest. He's working and she's getting money, otherwise how else would be buy all she buys, Klarna or no Klarna. Like, buying Sambas. Just cos it's a trend doesn't mean you have to jump on it, know what suits you, and Sambas most definitely won't suit you Klarissa.

Whatthehell2

I'm on a "influencer" group chat (long story!) and she is the talk of it today, her mask has fallen off and people are getting wise to her now.

• Heart

Cpeople

VIP Member
Sorry and I know itโ€™s not her kids faults but I wouldnโ€™t want a groomers kid in my house, near my kids, for fear the groomer would collect them etc. no fucking way ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Absolutely not. I trust nobody and that's the truth. I seen mother's over the years when mine were small and in school.
A new family would move into the area and there's always them few mother's who pounce on a newbie. Next thing there going on play dates, sleep overs, the mums are up one another holes.
Nope not for me, and that goes for children coming to play at our house it's a no.
This world is not safe anymore us as mother's are always on Hight alert. That's why they should brand the likes of these people who are sex maniacs. And this tramp is one of them whilst she's gave him a green light and chance to do it again. It's actually SICK AND DISGUSTING.

Reactions: 5

Irish wannabes

VIP Member
The 1kg bags of mini eggs are โ‚ฌ18!!!!! What a waster.....
Sure why you think she has so many kids so she can get the child benefits to pay for all this
And she no social life so what else can she spend money on just food and her so called runner collection
As she said last year she is known for loving runners ๐Ÿ˜‚

Leasha

Surprise Surprise

Klarissa jumps on the walking treadmill trend

Next week she'll be giving out about her electricity bill...

• Haha

Wexy123

VIP Member
Look at this one, she's so disgusted by Boohoos pricing that she felt the need to link the website and put a sneaky #af in there aswell. Such a pathetic heifer she is, hope her few cents from her clickbait brings her the happiness she lost from shacking up with a known pervert ๐Ÿคข

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick

Wexy123

VIP Member
I didnโ€™t even look this time so it must have been a while back before she went private again ๐Ÿ˜‚ sheโ€™s a gas animal ๐Ÿ˜‚
---

She can threaten all she wants itโ€™s there in black and white that he plead guilty to grooming and she is his missus? Sheโ€™s a few sambos short of picnic
Surely if he was so innocent (even though he pleaded guilty ๐Ÿ™„) she would have put her law degree to use and sued the newspaper ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

• Heart
Why does she continuously post a link with no picture and some innuendo to click into . Puts me off completely as obviously is a sneaky way of getting a few quid. I hate people that do that . There are others . Sets the bar for me to be so sneaky

Dubdoll14

Just in case anyone has been missing her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Like is there no wipes available, attention seeking pedalo excuser
Dunno why itโ€™s autocorrecting pedalo , nonce๐Ÿ˜‚
Edits 5 times to try fooking change to pedalo pedalo pedalo but nonce will
Have to do or kiddie fiddler freak

Last edited:
  • Haha

Wexy123

VIP Member
๐ŸŒŸSure if it's lies about him sure why was he convicted and the creep pleaded guilty.
๐ŸŒŸWhy was he sacked from his job.
๐ŸŒŸWhy are they living like wild animals.
๐ŸŒŸWhy are the kids prisoners in their own home.
๐ŸŒŸWhy no friends.
๐ŸŒŸWhy no neighbours.
๐ŸŒŸWhy lie about his name.
๐ŸŒŸWhy never show his big pedalo head.
๐ŸŒŸWhy say he's a guard.
๐ŸŒŸHide when their out in public.
๐ŸŒŸWHY BECAUSE ITS THE TRUTH KLARISSA YOUR STANDING BY AND SCREWING A CONVICTED CHILD GROOMER THATS WHY.
And why when she "keeps it real" hasn't she ever addressed the situation if they are as innocent as she would like people to believe ๐Ÿค”

• Heart

Leasha

The blind!!
๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

No wonder the kids are always sick when they are breathing that in every night.

She's back online again so, pointless posting. How does she need an app to tell her those kids yogurts and brioches are full of sugar? Is she that thick and stupid?? For fuck sake like...

• Sick