Keeping it real with k #4- While talking nonstop about her new hoover, Hides the fact her partners a conv

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sheโ€™s bffโ€™s with Justjordan now! ๐Ÿซฃ
๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ Look if she's living with a Groomer and think's it's ok to let him maul her she's certainly not going to be fussy who she shouts her out she'll use anyone or anything to gain followers.
---
yea they are still following each other but neither have mentioned each other in ages, something must have happened, very strange for her to show the products she was gifted without tagging callow, I'd say she's getting a dig in like she did to Hannah when she started sharing her reels even though Hannah had cut contact with her
---

Oh her amazing center parcs reel ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ say she's sick that they didn't share it. Is the random man she zooms in on in the pool Kealy or is she just filming strangers now ๐Ÿค”
@Wexy123 will you look up any pr companies that follow her or that she follows and post them up here. Bits admin to do in the next few days for me if you don't mind.

Reactions: 2
๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ Look if she's living with a Groomer and think's it's ok to let him maul her she's certainly not going to be fussy who she shouts her out she'll use anyone or anything to gain followers.
---

@Wexy123 will you look up any pr companies that follow her or that she follows and post them up here. Bits admin to do in the next few days for me if you don't mind.
She's a saddo, didn't realise she was following all of those ๐Ÿ˜‚ I'd say Andrea Roche is really interested in the beast from the west ๐Ÿ™„ delusional isn't the word

Attachments

She's a saddo, didn't realise she was following all of those ๐Ÿ˜‚ I'd say Andrea Roche is really interested in the beast from the west ๐Ÿ™„ delusional isn't the word
Looks like I'll be busy in the office so ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป thanks Mrs

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Just in case anyone has been missing her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Like is there no wipes available, attention seeking pedalo excuser
Dunno why itโ€™s autocorrecting pedalo , nonce๐Ÿ˜‚
Edits 5 times to try fooking change to pedalo pedalo pedalo but nonce will
Have to do or kiddie fiddler freak

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't even deal with this clown at all lads ๐Ÿ™„ Klarissa the dope who shops non stop in lidl, aldi, tesco, amazon is now a huge supporter of Irish companies ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

What she's really wanting here is for her to "shout out" small irish companies so that they will be grateful to her and send her freebies. She's one manipulative witch ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™€๏ธ
---
Like is there no wipes available, attention seeking pedalo excuser
Dunno why itโ€™s autocorrecting pedalo , nonce๐Ÿ˜‚
Edits 5 times to try fooking change to pedalo pedalo pedalo but nonce will
Have to do or kiddie fiddler freak
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ hilarious

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I can't even deal with this clown at all lads ๐Ÿ™„ Klarissa the dope who shops non stop in lidl, aldi, tesco, amazon is now a huge supporter of Irish companies ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

What she's really wanting here is for her to "shout out" small irish companies so that they will be grateful to her and send her freebies. She's one manipulative witch ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™€๏ธ
---

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ hilarious
Exactly!! ๐Ÿ’ฏ She did well with her free bits from made in callow, she's as transparent as anything!! Only looking for more things to be sent to her

Exactly!! ๐Ÿ’ฏ She did well with her free bits from made in callow, she's as transparent as anything!! Only looking for more things to be sent to her
She would make you sick, the same one flat out ordering off of Temu, but going to act like a local business supporter to get a few freebies. She's so desperate its unreal ๐Ÿคข Guaranteed she will be on now in a few days after being gifted items from the places she tagged today. And them not knowing she's a nonce supporter.

Just in case anyone has been missing her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
She's got Myxomatosis just say it klarissa. It's rear for ๐Ÿท to get that I'd be contacting the science college in Dublin if were you.
There's money to be made out of this research your famous this is better than Instagram.

• Haha
I hate that
On today's edition of Spot the Ad
I hate that this nonce lover more than likely on the welfare loves this cream as much as I do, nearly โ‚ฌ50 a pop doesnโ€™t attract kreepy kealy to her ๐Ÿคฎ

I hate that

I hate that this nonce lover more than likely on the welfare loves this cream as much as I do, nearly โ‚ฌ50 a pop doesnโ€™t attract kreepy kealy to her ๐Ÿคฎ
The thoughts of her rubbing the cream into her big leathery skin ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข she's probably trying to get younger looking skin to keep up with kealys interests ๐Ÿคข

• Sick
I was actually filled with rage watching this morning, acting now like a big advocate for Small Irish businesses when she shops all the time on Shein and Temu and Amazon. She's only highlighting and tagging these small pages for the hope of a freebie... ahhhhhhhh it maddens me.

And yes, it's wonderful that company is giving back to the hospital. No, Shein possibly wouldn't do that Klarissa but don't forget you support Shein more than your letting on.

Must of been a offer in Aldi during the week on Polish cos Klarissas halo is shining there ๐Ÿ˜‡

• Haha
I was actually filled with rage watching this morning, acting now like a big advocate for Small Irish businesses when she shops all the time on Shein and Temu and Amazon. She's only highlighting and tagging these small pages for the hope of a freebie... ahhhhhhhh it maddens me.

And yes, it's wonderful that company is giving back to the hospital. No, Shein possibly wouldn't do that Klarissa but don't forget you support Shein more than your letting on.

Must of been a offer in Aldi during the week on Polish cos Klarissas halo is shining there ๐Ÿ˜‡
Oh she's a sneaky bleep, I've only ever seen her sharing freebies from irish companies, never buys things herself. Even when she got a free pair of shoes for her child off a local business she wouldn't even go back and buy a pair to support them. She's the biggest hypocrite alive. Saying yesterday how Shein would never support a charity and she doesn't buy much off of them when she literally has a Shein highlight on her grid ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 7
Oh she's a sneaky bleep, I've only ever seen her sharing freebies from irish companies, never buys things herself. Even when she got a free pair of shoes for her child off a local business she wouldn't even go back and buy a pair to support them. She's the biggest hypocrite alive. Saying yesterday how Shein would never support a charity and she doesn't buy much off of them when she literally has a Shein highlight on her grid ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
She'll have the shein highlight taken off her grid next after reading on here.
She's some dope!

Those companies she shared will no doubt be sending her freebies over the next few days, the sneaky bleep knows what she's at. Likes to support irish my hole. As I've always said she would sell her soul to the devil for a free gift, I can smell the desperation off her from here.

Took me ages to see it aswell, she's unreal, I report them all so when the ASAI get to her there will be plenty of evidence of her shady work
No way๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ I would never have copped that, sneaky out ๐Ÿ