Keeping it real with k #4- While talking nonstop about her new hoover, Hides the fact her partners a conv

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Took me ages to see it aswell, she's unreal, I report them all so when the ASAI get to her there will be plenty of evidence of her shady work
She works way to hard at finding her #ad than she does keeping her fella from being a nonce

Reactions: 3
Look at this one, she's so disgusted by Boohoos pricing that she felt the need to link the website and put a sneaky #af in there aswell. Such a pathetic heifer she is, hope her few cents from her clickbait brings her the happiness she lost from shacking up with a known pervert ๐Ÿคข

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Took me ages to see it aswell, she's unreal, I report them all so when the ASAI get to her there will be plenty of evidence of her shady work
An thatโ€™s impossible to see , but when youโ€™re a nonce supporter you know how to lie and cheat your way

Reactions: 5
I was actually filled with rage watching this morning, acting now like a big advocate for Small Irish businesses when she shops all the time on Shein and Temu and Amazon. She's only highlighting and tagging these small pages for the hope of a freebie... ahhhhhhhh it maddens me.

And yes, it's wonderful that company is giving back to the hospital. No, Shein possibly wouldn't do that Klarissa but don't forget you support Shein more than your letting on.

Must of been a offer in Aldi during the week on Polish cos Klarissas halo is shining there ๐Ÿ˜‡
One of the reasons I unfollowed her was the affect her big snot had on me everytime I watched that big female Shrek she set me mad. I've watched, listened and read about her and to this day I actually haven't found the right words to describe her as a human.
---
Those companies she shared will no doubt be sending her freebies over the next few days, the sneaky bleep knows what she's at. Likes to support irish my hole. As I've always said she would sell her soul to the devil for a free gift, I can smell the desperation off her from here.
Send them on the evidence.

Reactions: 1
One of the reasons I unfollowed her was the affect her big snot had on me everytime I watched that big female Shrek she set me mad. I've watched, listened and read about her and to this day I actually haven't found the right words to describe her as a human.
---

Send them on the evidence.
Female Shrek ๐ŸงŒ is a perfect fitting ๐Ÿคฃ because she's certainly no Fiona!!

Reactions: 2
Look at this one, she's so disgusted by Boohoos pricing that she felt the need to link the website and put a sneaky #af in there aswell. Such a pathetic heifer she is, hope her few cents from her clickbait brings her the happiness she lost from shacking up with a known pervert ๐Ÿคข
Reported this to Instagram as well

Reactions: 4
Was female Shrek at the event today, didn't spot her sitting at Hannah's table.

Was female Shrek at the event today, didn't spot her sitting at Hannah's table.
No, I'd say she's fuming she's not there with her obsession Alan Clarke! And that fiona Morgan doctor one that she's constantly tagging was at Hannah's table too. Hopefully Hannah took the opportunity to tell them about Klarissa and her grooming partner. Female Shrek was at a tractor run today, such a fabulous life she is leading ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
No, I'd say she's fuming she's not there with her obsession Alan Clarke! And that fiona Morgan doctor one that she's constantly tagging was at Hannah's table too. Hopefully Hannah took the opportunity to tell them about Klarissa and her grooming partner. Female Shrek was at a tractor run today, such a fabulous life she is leading ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Oh I'd say they already know about klarissa and what she stands by. Tractor run wow that's rich event for the big influencer of Mayo. No doubt fleece, contour leggings and new balance got a spin out too.

• Haha
Like minus the creep husband letโ€™s just say itโ€™s just her with a normal other half
She brings nothing to the table AT ALL
Whatโ€™s her target market
Like oh letโ€™s bring Her she will bring the X People
She doesnโ€™t even have friends so she will bring nobody at all
I know itโ€™s mean buts itโ€™s true
She has no target market at all
She is just dirt and has no life

Like minus the creep husband letโ€™s just say itโ€™s just her with a normal other half
She brings nothing to the table AT ALL
Whatโ€™s her target market
Like oh letโ€™s bring Her she will bring the X People
She doesnโ€™t even have friends so she will bring nobody at all
I know itโ€™s mean buts itโ€™s true
She has no target market at all
She is just dirt and has no life
You're dead right she has nothing going for her at all, if she hadn't bought so many followers no one would even know who she is. All those people from her neck of the woods at an event must kill her, cos she would never be asked to such a thing. The only gifts she gets she has to manipulate people into sending her or very blatantly beg for them. The only events she got brought to were because of Hannah and that's gone now that Hannah knows all about her. She has to look for websites that allow self affiliation to put up links and trick people into clicking on them to earn her few euros from the gram. Cos no company would want to be affiliated with her, or even waste a discount code on her. I hope her free cups and tonstix pops will be worth it when she comes to the realisation that she's destroyed her children's lives.

I saw a bigger account then hers post this yesterday. Let it be a few pence klarissa is still being a sneeky witch because she never stops with her stupidity of omg the price. And from what we see of her is it any wonder she's no friends. She's a user to the highest degree and that's the only degree she has in life she's a pro at it. She does it every single day right in front of 13k . So can uz imagine what she's like in the wild.

Attachments

I saw a bigger account then hers post this yesterday. Let it be a few pence klarissa is still being a sneeky witch because she never stops with her stupidity of omg the price. And from what we see of her is it any wonder she's no friends. She's a user to the highest degree and that's the only degree she has in life she's a pro at it. She does it every single day right in front of 13k . So can uz imagine what she's like in the wild.
I hate that she does this with her links. Like imagine she got a code for air up so she put up a competition for it and people had to click an affiliated link to win a poxy discount code that she got for free. For a woman who is supposed to be all about being real and helping others she sure comes accross as being a selfish witch. Why didn't she offer the code to one of her followers who might badly need it?? Why does she have to profit from it?? Because she's a self centered cow that's why. She cares about no one if there's not something in it for herself.

Who's account is this? So they get money from people just clicking and not even buying,never knew that.

I'd say klarissa won't be half as smug buying her Fiona Morgan Coleman candles and tagging her every 5 minutes now that she wasn't invited to her big event ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Lads here was me thinking the clown had actually done it....that a company had actually wanted to work with her and given her her own discount code ๐Ÿ˜ณ until I looked at the company's page and anyone can sign up and get a discount code ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ What a SAD ACT ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Cloud 10 have given me a discount code....eh no they didn't Klarissa, your sad ass had to go and apply for it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Time to hang up the boots klarissa before your laughed out of Mayo and off Instagram ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ you absolute donkey

• Haha
Reported straight away as the site mentions commission so I hope she's declaring that work to social welfare ๐Ÿ˜Š