Keeping it real with k #4- While talking nonstop about her new hoover, Hides the fact her partners a conv

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's only doing that because her friend Rebecca's Homeandlife was posting about doing the same thing, both showed it last year and both didn't keep it up.
She's another one for buying shite and showing off the rubbish she buys.
She's a teenage daughter and was told about her pal klarissa and her partner by more than one person and dimwith Rebecca replys and what.
She also follows klarissa on her personal page.
So one is a biga clown as the other.
That Rebecca one is thick as 2 planks... looking for more followers parading her autistic son for anything she can get! She thinks shes a pure martyr, cos she get soooo little sleep every night and makes sure everyone knows about it, EVERY SINGLE NIGHT๐Ÿ™„ Did she really reply "and what?" WOW.... hope her daughters are never groomed like that other poor teenager....

Reactions: 3
That Rebecca one is thick as 2 planks... looking for more followers parading her autistic son for anything she can get! She thinks shes a pure martyr, cos she get soooo little sleep every night and makes sure everyone knows about it, EVERY SINGLE NIGHT๐Ÿ™„ Did she really reply "and what?" WOW.... hope her daughters are never groomed like that other poor teenager....
Yes that's her reply.
Oh you've hit the nail on the head with Rebecca, she's a whole slice pan short of a picnic not just a sandwich.
And the only loves attention he hopes the car off the wall and it's near death for them all even though they weren't in the car with him.
@Wexy123 There you go one clown supporting another.

Reactions: 2
Yes that's her reply.
Oh you've hit the nail on the head with Rebecca, she's a whole slice pan short of a picnic not just a sandwich.
And the only loves attention he hopes the car off the wall and it's near death for them all even though they weren't in the car with him.
@Wexy123 There you go one clown supporting another.
She was being so OTT about the crash, pure sympathy seeker.... Of course the child is gonna be up Rebecca, you let him drink bottles of orange, eat a pile of crisps, go on his tablet for HOURS....why would he not be up in the night when hes allowed do what he likes, its party time for him๐Ÿคฃ shes an absolute SIMPLETON๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 1
She was being so OTT about the crash, pure sympathy seeker.... Of course the child is gonna be up Rebecca, you let him drink bottles of orange, eat a pile of crisps, go on his tablet for HOURS....why would he not be up in the night when hes allowed do what he likes, its party time for him๐Ÿคฃ shes an absolute SIMPLETON๐Ÿ™„
Oh ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ if I'm not mistaken she put him to bed at 6 or before it.
He's full up of orange and he must piss like a race horse during the night with the amount of orange he drinks.
Oh don't get me started on the food shop please, pure and utter junk food.
I think this one needs her own thread.

Oh ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ if I'm not mistaken she put him to bed at 6 or before it.
He's full up of orange and he must piss like a race horse during the night with the amount of orange he drinks.
Oh don't get me started on the food shop please, pure and utter junk food.
I think this one needs her own thread.
Only seen some of her stories after she was tagged on klarissas page, but she's definitely worthy to have her own thread! And she has over the 10k followers too

I love her list of tips, number 3 seems to be more about herself than a tip ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚ And her list of goals is endless, can't wait to see them unfold. Can't see the partner of a groomer achieving much once people know about him though ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
Ah jeeze that's serveral times she seems to have been going on about not knowing "the whole story" ๐Ÿคฆ it's fairly simple printed in black and white!

Ah jeeze that's serveral times she seems to have been going on about not knowing "the whole story" ๐Ÿคฆ it's fairly simple printed in black and white!
I would love to know if she told the "whole story" what spin she would put on it.....it couldnt be any clearer really!

I would love to know if she told the "whole story" what spin she would put on it.....it couldnt be any clearer really!
No doubt the girl would be blamed for โ€œseducingโ€ the nonce, this scummer 100% would victim blame

No doubt the girl would be blamed for โ€œseducingโ€ the nonce, this scummer 100% would victim blame
She's definitely the type that would blame the teenager, even though it was her creep that went and sought the girl out

๐ŸŒŸSure if it's lies about him sure why was he convicted and the creep pleaded guilty.
๐ŸŒŸWhy was he sacked from his job.
๐ŸŒŸWhy are they living like wild animals.
๐ŸŒŸWhy are the kids prisoners in their own home.
๐ŸŒŸWhy no friends.
๐ŸŒŸWhy no neighbours.
๐ŸŒŸWhy lie about his name.
๐ŸŒŸWhy never show his big pedalo head.
๐ŸŒŸWhy say he's a guard.
๐ŸŒŸHide when their out in public.
๐ŸŒŸWHY BECAUSE ITS THE TRUTH KLARISSA YOUR STANDING BY AND SCREWING A CONVICTED CHILD GROOMER THATS WHY.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
๐ŸŒŸSure if it's lies about him sure why was he convicted and the creep pleaded guilty.
๐ŸŒŸWhy was he sacked from his job.
๐ŸŒŸWhy are they living like wild animals.
๐ŸŒŸWhy are the kids prisoners in their own home.
๐ŸŒŸWhy no friends.
๐ŸŒŸWhy no neighbours.
๐ŸŒŸWhy lie about his name.
๐ŸŒŸWhy never show his big pedalo head.
๐ŸŒŸWhy say he's a guard.
๐ŸŒŸHide when their out in public.
๐ŸŒŸWHY BECAUSE ITS THE TRUTH KLARISSA YOUR STANDING BY AND SCREWING A CONVICTED CHILD GROOMER THATS WHY.
And why when she "keeps it real" hasn't she ever addressed the situation if they are as innocent as she would like people to believe ๐Ÿค”

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@Wexy123 She must have rattled a few over that post She's lost a lot of followers.
But then again when you're so honest and a bare faced lier at the same time it's hard to know which person your following.

• Haha
@Wexy123 She must have rattled a few over that post She's lost a lot of followers.
But then again when you're so honest and a bare faced lier at the same time it's hard to know which person your following.
Oh she will not be happy, just checked and if she loses another follower she's back to 12.8k, she will be having a meltdown ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ She was so smug when she got over 13k and she's been hemorrhaging followers ever since

Oh she will not be happy, just checked and if she loses another follower she's back to 12.8k, she will be having a meltdown ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ She was so smug when she got over 13k and she's been hemorrhaging followers ever since
Fake competition pending so!! Or I'm taking a break leaving Instagram, or she'll team up with someone who's no idea who she is.
Is she still tagging that liliforberg one or what ever she's called she shares cooking. Klarissa was always tagging her.
Got her following her because she'd a big account.

Fake competition pending so!! Or I'm taking a break leaving Instagram, or she'll team up with someone who's no idea who she is.
Is she still tagging that liliforberg one or what ever she's called she shares cooking. Klarissa was always tagging her.
Got her following her because she'd a big account.
Yes they are still following each other, I've never seen her shout out Klarissa though ๐Ÿ˜‚ she reeks of desperation, she's only short of stalking anyone with a big following in the hope of getting a shout out

Yes they are still following each other, I've never seen her shout out Klarissa though ๐Ÿ˜‚ she reeks of desperation, she's only short of stalking anyone with a big following in the hope of getting a shout out
Oh she did shout her out once, but is aware of what klarissa stands by.
So that shows what type of person she is too she obviously see's no wrong in child grooming either.