Keeping it real with k #4- While talking nonstop about her new hoover, Hides the fact her partners a conv

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well it’s confirmed, Ella and Jo support a nonce lover. I thought they knew her background and wouldn’t associate with her, shame they did now 😔 I wonder are they aware
Yeah, to be honest I kind of respected Ella and Jo for not sending her stuff, despite the constant tagging and showing. Zero respect or will to buy from them now when they support her in light of what she stands by.

Anyone notice how she's not even talking on video now... incase the Revenue/Social Welfare can prove its her. Newsflash Klarissa, we have ALL the evidence it's you! You even left your name on the Ella and Jo order, despite deleting it from her home page

Reactions: 3
Well it’s confirmed, Ella and Jo support a nonce lover. I thought they knew her background and wouldn’t associate with her, shame they did now 😔 I wonder are they aware
I haven't contacted them but I think @Cpeople did previously. But it would be no harm if a few of us reminded them of who they are gifting freebies to

Reactions: 2
I haven't contacted them but I think @Cpeople did previously. But it would be no harm if a few of us reminded them of who they are gifting freebies to
I certainly did, Ella & jo, Charlene on her own account, and Niamh also they all were e-mailed, and messaged on Instagram which were seen. Ella& jo account replied back with a automated message so I emailed their customer account. I also cancelled my subscription with them and told them why. I got no reply but Charlene and Niamh seen the message. So look if their that desperate to have a hard faced pig advertising thier products they need not worry about making a fortune from her sale's. Money talk's but standers speak volumes how they think the likes of Cat Deeley and klarissa Darcy belong on the same page Beat's me.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Did anyone get a screenshot of the ella and jo story where she got the freebie?

Any update on the Mayo stunner or is she still keeping quiet?
Was just thinking this this morning she's probably only delightttttedddd that Rebeccas_ homeandlife are getting the tattle attention. But klarissa Rebecca was hinting at you when she said these ones who put up be kind, kindness matters be are the one's who are the one's who definitely don't practice this and are horrible people.

Reactions: 1