Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leasha

Any of them I've informed who choose to continue to follow a Groomers partner get unfollowed by me.
If that's the kinda of thing they believe is worthy of a follow they lose mine.
Like who? I'd unfollow these people too....

Queenofleon

A few of my colleagues went to her event on Sunday and said it was a shitshow, overselled 100+ tickets, they had to sit around a little table as hotel was scrambling to get seats and tables for people,the goodie bags were crap. Women were shouting at Fiona after as people came from all over the country and couldn't even get a seat.

Wexy123

VIP Member
Is anyone still following this hound? Has she gone altogether or is she still posting away even though she's deleted her photo and all now

Cpeople

VIP Member
Oh Jesus Orna was smart with her wasn't she πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Klarissa is probably too thick to realise though, she probably thinks they love her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Can uz screen shot it, and do they follow her still because they both were told about her

Cpeople

VIP Member
You'd wonder why she deleted her profile pic, she mustn't want to be identified for some reason. Is it the live in groomer or the revenue or social welfare she's hiding/hiding from πŸ€” Her Instagram career is still on a downward spiral anyway πŸ˜‚
Hopefully she's getting caught up with and her Sly way's, silly link's.
People are starting to see klarissa for what the horrible person she is and imagine what people will think of her when they find out she's shacked up with the mayo groomer

Cpeople

VIP Member
Was she wishing Alan Clarke happy birthday, seen Rachel Gorry wishing him happy birthday, surely she has considering she loves to copycat at her age.

MrsClones

I know it's not her thread but I know they live near each other. Where would you report Laura B for claiming she's organising a run Daisy lodge but the fine print says they are only charity partners! It's very misleading

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Looks like they had alot of family/friends/neighbours back then with the amount of people there, It was after that first baby was born he went in his creepy grooming spree. Can see after the court case they all disassociated with him and her
Oh was she pregnant on the second when he was caught? I thought it was the first 😳 not that it matters but in fairness I’d have nothing to do with him either.

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Someone forgot to hide her textbook in the background!!!! So clearly was lying about an agri course, she is doing something for kids with special needs
---
I’m think the college need to be informed of the background of this lady!!!
Well stopped, what’s the college she’s going to, they’ll probs organise her placement locally

MoiMoiMoi

Message them up, tell them who they are shouting out @Wexy123 does martinasmark follow the pedalo partner
---

I messaged them to ask why are the supporting convicted child GROOMER partner's. I'll let uz know if I get a reply.
---
Peeeedddddooooo for correct spelling not pedalo . Tattle doesn't allow that word
---
They seen it help me out here lads please message them too.
Any reply to this? Out of nosey curiosity πŸ™ƒπŸ™‚

Wexy123

VIP Member
Any news on the groomer lover? Has she been shopping for bargains? Plastering her face with more and more creams? Still wearing the dunnes leggings and her 1 pair of new balance?

Cpeople

VIP Member
Now this boils my blood.....working with children with autism 🀬🀬🀬🀬 poor Amanda McGuinnes needs a head up here....if anyone else can send a little birdie to help out it would be great.
Who's Amanda McGuiness is she on Instagram?? @Wexy123 any information on this
---
[email protected] please can everyone inform them πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

Attachments

Last edited:
I know it's not her thread but I know they live near each other. Where would you report Laura B for claiming she's organising a run Daisy lodge but the fine print says they are only charity partners! It's very misleading
Could you share where you’ve seen this? I looked at the go fund me link. By this I would imagine it says charity partners because her friend is doing it for another charity & they are sharing the link.
Not really misleading its states it clearly