Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cpeople

VIP Member
Was she wishing Alan Clarke happy birthday, seen Rachel Gorry wishing him happy birthday, surely she has considering she loves to copycat at her age.

MrsClones

I know it's not her thread but I know they live near each other. Where would you report Laura B for claiming she's organising a run Daisy lodge but the fine print says they are only charity partners! It's very misleading

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Looks like they had alot of family/friends/neighbours back then with the amount of people there, It was after that first baby was born he went in his creepy grooming spree. Can see after the court case they all disassociated with him and her
Oh was she pregnant on the second when he was caught? I thought it was the first ๐Ÿ˜ณ not that it matters but in fairness Iโ€™d have nothing to do with him either.

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Someone forgot to hide her textbook in the background!!!! So clearly was lying about an agri course, she is doing something for kids with special needs
---
Iโ€™m think the college need to be informed of the background of this lady!!!
Well stopped, whatโ€™s the college sheโ€™s going to, theyโ€™ll probs organise her placement locally

MoiMoiMoi

Message them up, tell them who they are shouting out @Wexy123 does martinasmark follow the pedalo partner
---

I messaged them to ask why are the supporting convicted child GROOMER partner's. I'll let uz know if I get a reply.
---
Peeeedddddooooo for correct spelling not pedalo . Tattle doesn't allow that word
---
They seen it help me out here lads please message them too.
Any reply to this? Out of nosey curiosity ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™‚

Wexy123

VIP Member
Any news on the groomer lover? Has she been shopping for bargains? Plastering her face with more and more creams? Still wearing the dunnes leggings and her 1 pair of new balance?

Cpeople

VIP Member
Now this boils my blood.....working with children with autism ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ poor Amanda McGuinnes needs a head up here....if anyone else can send a little birdie to help out it would be great.
Who's Amanda McGuiness is she on Instagram?? @Wexy123 any information on this
---
[email protected] please can everyone inform them ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡

Attachments

Last edited:
I know it's not her thread but I know they live near each other. Where would you report Laura B for claiming she's organising a run Daisy lodge but the fine print says they are only charity partners! It's very misleading
Could you share where youโ€™ve seen this? I looked at the go fund me link. By this I would imagine it says charity partners because her friend is doing it for another charity & they are sharing the link.
Not really misleading its states it clearly

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Oh. My. God.

I didn't think even Klarissa could stoop so slow. She's only gone and copied the Group Hug reel from saoirseandmama

I. Am. Speechless.
Iโ€™m blocked but did she recreate content from Saoirseโ€™s page with her own kids or reshare the content from the page? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Wexy123

VIP Member
She's such a pathetic fool, she actually is an embarrassment to the female race.
So if a big influencer drink's piss the village fool goes out spends the tax payers money to follow that trend.
Does that Martina follow this fool. She's me blocked since I unfollowed her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ that's how obsessed she is with number's.
who's Martina?