Keeping it real with k #4- While talking nonstop about her new hoover, Hides the fact her partners a conv

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Klarissa thinking she was clever she didn't show it on her stories about 'michael' just the side with the kids names. It was a family holder for all their passports. But we all went and had a look on the lady she tagged who gifted it to her and she had the holder on her stories and there it was all 7 names printed, one slot for klarissas passport, one for michael 🤣
She is certifiable 😳 I’m going to check the register to see if he changed it by deed poll to escape the past
---
But here's the thing what's she going to do about it if she finds out who's sharing, making people aware of the hard facts that wrote in black and white on line.
That's the same hard truth she got removed from Google search! If it's false information why is she so bothered by it.
Well as long as I seen or I'm told by uz lot here I'll be tell anyone she tag's, or anyone who shares her profile. And I stand by my messages because I'm not afraid of her and it's there for the everyone to see.
Yea literally there in black and white, I just think this back and forth private so many times in a week is her trying to play bargain basement Sherlock Holmes 😂 she can erase all the pics on Facebook she wants, they’re here forever linking her to the same man that plead guilty 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Who's cage has she rattled I see she's down 20 followers
She loses followers in their droves and then buys more! But her content is so boring and repetitive. Supermarket photos, her shady "what's behind the link" shite and pretending people are asking her loads of questions in her DMs. She wouldn't have half her following if they weren't bought bot accounts.

Reactions: 2
She loses followers in their droves and then buys more! But her content is so boring and repetitive. Supermarket photos, her shady "what's behind the link" shite and pretending people are asking her loads of questions in her DMs. She wouldn't have half her following if they weren't bought bot accounts.
Absolutely not aside from turning people's stomach's by being a sick individual to do what she's doing.
She's very unlikeable she's not a nice person she's pure ignorant and just a down right horrible person.
Bare she be pulled up on being wrong her who thinks she's miss perfect.
🐷🐽🐷🐽
Wait till you see today she won't mention valentines day.

Reactions: 6
Wait until the referendum comes around and she's sharing her opinion!!!!

Came straight here!!! She’s gone again!!
---
Or else she’s off on work experience at some school or something like that so she’s ducking for cover!!!
---
What college is she studying in??

And "loads" of messages from people saying they missed her so much 😂😂

• Haha
What sentence did he get?
Nobody seems to know that! But I'm sure one day we will find someone who knows all the facts about him and his convicted. It's only a matter of time and she's certainly setting it up by her hunger for attention on Instagram

What sentence did he get?
All I ever saw in the article was “pending probation hearing” and she’s that that many kids now he’s not been away long. Also who the duck is “Charlie”? Is this Mike’s new name? 😂

• Haha
All I ever saw in the article was “pending probation hearing” and she’s that that many kids now he’s not been away long. Also who the duck is “Charlie”? Is this Mike’s new name? 😂
Could be, I have never heard her talk about Charlie before but maybe Mike's been rumbled so she's going with Charlie for a while now 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Could be, I have never heard her talk about Charlie before but maybe Mike's been rumbled so she's going with Charlie for a while now 😂😂😂😂
I wonder is “Charlie” a fireman seen as “Mike” was a guard 😂 new passport cover and biscuit tin and cup pending for the new man 😂😂😂

• Haha
Back on private again and down another good few followers. I'm starting to think she keeps deactivating her page so that people can't unfollow her 😂